LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire archtype [14/??] [teamwork with Dylan]

3 posters

Go down

Empire archtype [14/??] [teamwork with Dylan] Empty Empire archtype [14/??] [teamwork with Dylan]

Post by Insert Name Here Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:35 pm

|The Emperor|0|EMPI|Fiend/Effect|DARK|8||3000|1500|This card cannot declare a Direct Attack. There can only be 1 face-up "The Emperor" on the Field. When this card is Summoned, add 1 "Army of the Empire" to your Hand. It cannot be activated this turn. When and "Empire" monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 500 damage to both players and place 1 Empire Counter on this card. Increase the ATK of all "Empire" monsters by 100 for each Empire Counter on this card. When this card has 7 Empire Counters on it, remove this card from play.|

|Knight of the Empire|0|EMPI|Warrior/Effect|DARK|6||2000|1000|While you control a face-up "The Emperor", this card loses 300 DEF and gains 100 ATK. Once per turn, you can select 3 level-3 or lower monsters in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 of them and return the other 2 to your Deck.|

|General of the Empire|0|EMPI|Warrior/Effect|DARK|4||0|0|This card cannot be selected as an attack target unless this is the only "Empire" card you control. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects: -Add 1 "Army of the Empire" from your Deck to your Hand. It cannot be activated this turn. -Special Summon 1 "Soldier of the Empire" from your Hand, or Graveyard.|

|Archer of the Empire|0|EMPI|Warrior/Effect|DARK|3||1200|600|This card's name is also treated as "Soldier of the Empire" while in your Deck. Once per turn, you can add 1 Level-4 or lower "Empire" monster or 1 "Army of the Empire" from your Deck to your Hand. If you added "Army of the Empire" to your Hand, it cannot be activated this turn.|

|Soilder of the Empire|0|EMPI|Warrior/Effect|DARK|3||1500|750|If this card is Special Summoned, remove 1 Empire Counter from a face-up "The Emperor" on the Field. If you do not control a "The Emperor" when this card is Summoned, return this card to your Deck and add 1 "The Emperor" to your Hand. If a face-up "The Emperor" does not have any counters on it, destroy this card.|

|Guard of the Empire|0|EMPI|Warrior/Effect|DARK|3||0|3000|This card’s name is treated as “Soldier of the Empire” while in the Deck. When this card is Normal Summoned, flip 1 card on the Field to face-down defense position. When this card is Special Summoned while you control “The Emperor”, destroy 1 card on the Field and draw 1 card.| [NEW]

|Lawyer of the Empire|0|EMPI|Warrior|Dark|5||1500|2500|While this card is face-up on the field Level 3 or lower monsters cannot be selected as attack targets. If this monster is selected as an attack target, you can send one face-up "Empire" monster to the Graveyard to negate the attack.| [NEW]

|Army of the Empire|0|EMPI|Spell Card|||||You can only activate this card if you control a face-up "The Emperor". Special Summon up to 3 "Soldier of the Empire" from your Deck or Graveyard. You cannot Normal or Special Summon other monsters the turn this card is activated and you cannot declare an attack this turn.|

|Restart the Empire|0|EMPI|Spell Card||Quick Play|||Activate only when a face-up "The Emperor" is removed from the Field. Discard 2 "Empire" cards in your Hand or pay 1000 Life Points. During your next Main Phase 1, add 1 "The Emperor" from your Graveyard, or removed from play pile to your Hand.|

|Storm the Castle|0|EMPI|Spell Card|||||Activate only when you control 1 or more "Soldier of the Empire". Destroy up to 2 Spell, or Trap cards on the Field or 1 Monster on the Field. All "Solder of the Empire" monsters on the field lose 500 ATK.|

|Empire Rescue Team|0|EMPI|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||When an "Empire" Monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, draw a card. If you draw a level 3 or lower monster, Special Summon it.| [NEW]

Level Eruption|0|EMPI|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate this card when your or your opponent special summons 2 or more monsters of the same level. All monsters of that level either: -Gain 500 ATK or Lose 500 ATK| [NEW]

|Tax the Peasants|0|EMPI|Trap Card|Trap|||||Increase the ATK of all face-up monsters your opponent controls by 300. During the End Phase the turn this card was activated, decrease the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls by 800 and increase the ATK of all face-up “Empire” monsters on the Field by 500 until the end of your next Battle Phase.|

|Debt Release|0|EMPI|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Remove all "Empire" Counters off the field.| [NEW]

Last edited by Insert Name Here on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Empire archtype [14/??] [teamwork with Dylan] Empty Re: Empire archtype [14/??] [teamwork with Dylan]

Post by Insert Name Here Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:37 am

Please give opinions plz. I iz begging you
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Empire archtype [14/??] [teamwork with Dylan] Empty Re: Empire archtype [14/??] [teamwork with Dylan]

Post by Seattleite Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 am

Insert Name Here wrote:The Emperor
******** DARK
Fiend/Effect
ATK: 3000 DEF: 1500
This card cannot declare a Direct Attack. There can only be 1 face-up "The Emperor" on the Field. When this card is Summoned, add 1 "Army of the Empire" from your deck to your Hand. It cannot be activated this turn. When and "Empire" monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 500 damage to both players and place 1 Empire Counter on this card. Increase the ATK of all "Empire" monsters by 100 for each Empire Counter on this card. When this card has 7 Empire Counters on it, remove this card from play.
Interesting, empire counter gain is slow but the card serves its purpose as the key card.

Knight of the Empire
****** DARK
Warrior/Effect
ATK: 2000 DEF: 1000
While you control a face-up "The Emperor", this card loses 300 DEF and gains 100 ATK. Once per turn, you can select 3 level-3 or lower monsters in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 of them and return the other 2 to your Deck.
First effect is small but helpful. Second effect is nice, very interesting to utilize Very Happy
General of the Empire
**** DARK
Warrior/Effect
ATK: 0 DEF: 0
This card cannot be selected as an attack target unless this is the only "Empire" card you control. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects: -Add 1 "Army of the Empire" from your Deck to your Hand. It cannot be activated this turn. -Special Summon 1 "Soldier of the Empire" from your Hand, or Graveyard.
Looks well planned out, you've balanced all the effects nicely.
Archer of the Empire
*** DARK
Warrior/Effect
ATK: 1200 DEF: 600
This card's name is also treated as "Soldier of the Empire" while in your Deck. Once per turn, you can add 1 Level-4 or lower "Empire" monster or 1 "Army of the Empire" from your Deck to your Hand. If you added "Army of the Empire" to your Hand, it cannot be activated this turn.
Good, but summoning 3 of these with Army of the Empire and then using all their effects nets major hand advantage. A little worried about that ^^'
Soilder of the Empire
*** DARK
Warrior/Effect
ATK: 1500 DEF: 750
If this card is Special Summoned, remove 1 Empire Counter from a face-up "The Emperor" on the Field. If you do not control a "The Emperor" when this card is Summoned, return this card to your Deck and add 1 "The Emperor" to your Hand. If a face-up "The Emperor" does not have any counters on it, destroy this card.
Cool, effects are a little restrictive but the second one makes up for it since The Emperor is so important.

Army of the Empire
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate this card if you control a face-up "The Emperor". Special Summon up to 3 "Soldier of the Empire" from your Deck or Graveyard. You cannot Normal or Special Summon other monsters the turn this card is activated and you cannot declare an attack this turn.
Ah the other key card Smile not much to say about this one but see the OCG fix.
Restart the Empire
Quick-Play Spell Card
Activate only when a face-up "The Emperor" is removed from the Field. Discard 2 "Empire" cards in your Hand or pay 1000 Life Points. During your next End Phase, add 1 "The Emperor" from your Graveyard, or removed from play pile to your hand.
I would personally shorten the waiting time, otherwise you're left with your resources used up and a few turns to wait out. Maybe Opponent's next End Phase, to ensure you always get one the next turn.
Storm the Castle
Normal Spell Card
Activate only when you control 1 or more "Soldier of the Empire". Destroy up to 2 Spell or Trap cards on the Field or 1 Monster on the Field. All "Solder of the Empire" monsters on the field lose 500 ATK.
Hmm, it's a bit situational, but alright. Maybe i just don't know how easy it is to get Army of the Empire.......

Tax the Peasants
Normal Trap Card
Increase the ATK of all face-up monsters your opponent controls by 300. During the End Phase the turn this card was activated, decrease the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls by 500 and increase the ATK of all face-up “Empire” monsters on the Field by 500 until the end of your next Battle Phase.

The opponent's monsters will get a net total of -200 ATK power, and I think you mean for them to get -500, so make that decrease 800 =)
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Insert Name Here Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Seattleite wrote:
Insert Name Here wrote:The Emperor
******** DARK
Fiend/Effect
ATK: 3000 DEF: 1500
This card cannot declare a Direct Attack. There can only be 1 face-up "The Emperor" on the Field. When this card is Summoned, add 1 "Army of the Empire" from your deck to your Hand. It cannot be activated this turn. When and "Empire" monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, inflict 500 damage to both players and place 1 Empire Counter on this card. Increase the ATK of all "Empire" monsters by 100 for each Empire Counter on this card. When this card has 7 Empire Counters on it, remove this card from play.
Interesting, empire counter gain is slow but the card serves its purpose as the key card.
Yay. It serves its purpose
Knight of the Empire
****** DARK
Warrior/Effect
ATK: 2000 DEF: 1000
While you control a face-up "The Emperor", this card loses 300 DEF and gains 100 ATK. Once per turn, you can select 3 level-3 or lower monsters in your Graveyard. Special Summon 1 of them and return the other 2 to your Deck.
First effect is small but helpful. Second effect is nice, very interesting to utilize Very Happy
Very Happy
General of the Empire
**** DARK
Warrior/Effect
ATK: 0 DEF: 0
This card cannot be selected as an attack target unless this is the only "Empire" card you control. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects: -Add 1 "Army of the Empire" from your Deck to your Hand. It cannot be activated this turn. -Special Summon 1 "Soldier of the Empire" from your Hand, or Graveyard.
Looks well planned out, you've balanced all the effects nicely.
Really, i only put 1 minute of thought into it
Archer of the Empire
*** DARK
Warrior/Effect
ATK: 1200 DEF: 600
This card's name is also treated as "Soldier of the Empire" while in your Deck. Once per turn, you can add 1 Level-4 or lower "Empire" monster or 1 "Army of the Empire" from your Deck to your Hand. If you added "Army of the Empire" to your Hand, it cannot be activated this turn.
Good, but summoning 3 of these with Army of the Empire and then using all their effects nets major hand advantage. A little worried about that ^^'
Ehh, i can change it eventually
Soilder of the Empire
*** DARK
Warrior/Effect
ATK: 1500 DEF: 750
If this card is Special Summoned, remove 1 Empire Counter from a face-up "The Emperor" on the Field. If you do not control a "The Emperor" when this card is Summoned, return this card to your Deck and add 1 "The Emperor" to your Hand. If a face-up "The Emperor" does not have any counters on it, destroy this card.
Cool, effects are a little restrictive but the second one makes up for it since The Emperor is so important.
It serves it's purpose for the Empire

Army of the Empire
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate this card if you control a face-up "The Emperor". Special Summon up to 3 "Soldier of the Empire" from your Deck or Graveyard. You cannot Normal or Special Summon other monsters the turn this card is activated and you cannot declare an attack this turn.
Ah the other key card Smile not much to say about this one but see the OCG fix.
I suck at ocg, thanks for teh help
Restart the Empire
Quick-Play Spell Card
Activate only when a face-up "The Emperor" is removed from the Field. Discard 2 "Empire" cards in your Hand or pay 1000 Life Points. During your next End Phase, add 1 "The Emperor" from your Graveyard, or removed from play pile to your hand.
I would personally shorten the waiting time, otherwise you're left with your resources used up and a few turns to wait out. Maybe Opponent's next End Phase, to ensure you always get one the next turn.
I forgot to add to your Hand. I ish silly
Storm the Castle
Normal Spell Card
Activate only when you control 1 or more "Soldier of the Empire". Destroy up to 2 Spell or Trap cards on the Field or 1 Monster on the Field. All "Solder of the Empire" monsters on the field lose 500 ATK.
Hmm, it's a bit situational, but alright. Maybe i just don't know how easy it is to get Army of the Empire.......
tbh, me neither. we can find out next set Wink

Tax the Peasants
Normal Trap Card
Increase the ATK of all face-up monsters your opponent controls by 300. During the End Phase the turn this card was activated, decrease the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls by 500 and increase the ATK of all face-up “Empire” monsters on the Field by 500 until the end of your next Battle Phase.

The opponent's monsters will get a net total of -200 ATK power, and I think you mean for them to get -500, so make that decrease 800 =)
it was 1 in the morning, i cannot do math well past midnight. But i will change it soon
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Insert Name Here Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:42 am

Any more opinions? pwease?
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:49 am

|Debt Release|0|EMPI|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Remove all "Empire" Counters off the field.|

|Empire Rescue Team|0|EMPI|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||When an "Empire" Monster is banished, draw a card. If you draw a level 3 or lower monster, Special Summon it.|

|Guardian of the Empire|0|EMPI|Warrior|Dark|5||1500|2500|While this card is face-up on the field Level 3 or lower monsters cannot be selected as attack targets. If this monster is selected as an attack target, you can banish one face-up "Empire" monster to negate the attack.|

|Level Eruption|0|EMPI|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate this card when your or your opponent special summons 2 or more monsters of the same level. All monsters of that level either: -Gain 500 ATK or Lose 500 ATK|
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Insert Name Here Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:19 pm

I added the cards to the first post. I also change Guardian's name to Protector since the name was too similar to Guard. I hope thats all right
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Level Eruption isnt up there, rescue team is twice
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Insert Name Here Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:34 pm

I made teh fix. I was in a hurry to realize the mistake XD
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:09 am

Looking at Combo's:
One i see is the opprotunity to bring Emperor back, without paying 1000 lp.

Using Errodic Blademaster would prove a good choice.

I'm still looking at combo's
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:14 am

Black Nightshade...
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:16 am

|Empire Rescue Team|0|EMPI|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||When an "Empire" Monster is sent to the Graveyard or Removed from Play, draw a card. If you draw a level 3 or lower monster, Special Summon it.|

I think that will work better, and i don't think its OP
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:29 am

No. 34 Terror-Byte wrote:|Debt Release|0|EMPI|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Remove all "Empire" Counters off the field.|
Alright, seems kind of counter-intuitive though, i'd rather just take advantage of those up to 7 counters to the best before emperor is destroyed

|Empire Rescue Team|0|EMPI|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||When an "Empire" Monster is banished, draw a card. If you draw a level 3 or lower monster, Special Summon it.|
This version is alright.

|Guardian of the Empire|0|EMPI|Warrior|Dark|5||1500|2500|While this card is face-up on the field Level 3 or lower monsters cannot be selected as attack targets. If this monster is selected as an attack target, you can banish one face-up "Empire" monster to negate the attack.|
Interesting card, goes well with that first version of rescue team.
|Level Eruption|0|EMPI|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate this card when your or your opponent special summons 2 or more monsters of the same level. All monsters of that level either: -Gain 500 ATK or Lose 500 ATK|
very hard to use... but alright
No. 34 Terror-Byte wrote:|Empire Rescue Team|0|EMPI|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||When an "Empire" Monster is sent to the Graveyard or Removed from Play, draw a card. If you draw a level 3 or lower monster, Special Summon it.|
This version is OP'd. Think of the massive draw and swarming power with cards like Greed Jar
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down