LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We already have cards based on video games ect. So what's 1 more?

3 posters

Go down

We already have cards based on video games ect. So what's 1 more? Empty We already have cards based on video games ect. So what's 1 more?

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:51 am

Knight Artorias, The Abyss Walker
Lv 10
Warrior
Light
Atk-2650
Def-2860
Effect-This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by this cards effect. Send 3 monsters on your side of the field to the Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned you can add upto 2 in an combination of Union and or Equip cards from your deck to your hand with different names. This card can only be equipped with 2 cards at a time. There can only be 1 "Knight Artorias, The Abyss Walker" on the field at a time.
we\'ve got a badass
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

We already have cards based on video games ect. So what's 1 more? Empty Re: We already have cards based on video games ect. So what's 1 more?

Post by EMSOUP Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:29 am

Hmm, kinda underwhelming effect for someone as badass as Artorias.
need 3 monster on the filed alone is already a hard requirement, but with somewhat mediocre effect that totals in -1, no gamechanging effect, and low stats for a pseudo 3 tributes, maybe you can buff him somewhat.

Or maybe there's an equip worthy enough for this card to add to the hand. or you can special summon the union monsters added by his effect.

EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

We already have cards based on video games ect. So what's 1 more? Empty Re: We already have cards based on video games ect. So what's 1 more?

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:02 am

EMSOUP wrote:Hmm, kinda underwhelming effect for someone as badass as Artorias.
need 3 monster on the filed alone is already a hard requirement, but with somewhat mediocre effect that totals in -1, no gamechanging effect, and low stats for a pseudo 3 tributes, maybe you can buff him somewhat.

Or maybe there's an equip worthy enough for this card to add to the hand. or you can special summon the union monsters added by his effect.

Normaly I would agree with you but do to the fact he is a Warrior it already gives him access to all of Warrior Support such as the Union monster Magitech Sword. It also gives access to the Swords. As for him having an underwhelming effect...I would agree with you there if cards such as Valiant Warrior didn't exist where you gain control of opponents monsters and use them for your own use weather they in the S/T zone or not you can use them to summon him. More over this card is more Valiant Warrior support than anything, I suppose I could give him some more effects but, I would rather him be 1 of our few fair monsters so I'll leave it at that. Thx for commenting though. As for the valiant warrior use, idk if he would help or not but, we'll find out??? Possibly.also I havent decided yet but I might make his sword and shield as equips.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Who is Artorias?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:16 am

Darkest Hour wrote:Who is Artorias?
Artorias is from the Game Dark Souls and is one of the bosses in the DLC content, that's him in a nut shell.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down