LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Music with the cards I post {updated now with Fish cards}

2 posters

Go down

More Music with the cards I post {updated now with Fish cards} Empty More Music with the cards I post {updated now with Fish cards}

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:49 am

A whole concert why not?

Pyro's Return:

Water's Illusion:

Fish Assault:

Comming Soon:
Fish support
Machine Support
Rock Support
Plant Support [hint Involves Rozes]

Last edited by WereLord on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:03 am; edited 4 times in total
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

More Music with the cards I post {updated now with Fish cards} Empty Re: More Music with the cards I post {updated now with Fish cards}

Post by Seattleite Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:45 am

yay you done made some cards!

WereLord wrote:

Name-Dooms Beginning Golem
Attribute-Fire
Type-Pyro
Lv-4
Atk-1600
Def-1700
Effect-Once per turn you can select 1 none Monster card in your Graveyard and return it to your deck, then send the top 2 cards of both players decks to the Graveyard. You cannot summon a monster(s) and this card cannot Atk the turn it activates this effect.
Since dooms day golem is banned what it it's place in a deck?

Name-Sea of Flame
Field Spell
Effect-At the End of each turn when a Fire-Attribute monster(s) is destroyed by an opponents card you can activate 1 of the following effects based on the number of destroyed monsters:
1*Inflict damage to both players equal to half the Atk of the destroyed monster. If the destroyed monster was a Pyro-Type select 1 none monster card in your Graveyard and add it to your hand.
2*Discard 1 Spell card from your hand and burn your opponent for 800 lp. Then return upto 3 Fire attribute monsters in the Graveyard back to the owners decks.
3 or more*Discard 1 Trap card from your hand and select upto 2 cards of the field and destroy them for each card destroyed this way burn your opponent for 600 lp.
The first effect is broken, being able to recycle any monster to your hand. The second effect is alright. Third effect is cool too.

Name-Flame Wall Deffender
Attribute-Fire
Type-Pyro
Lv-4
Atk-0
Def-2100
Effect-This is the only Pyro-Type monster your opponent can select as an Atk target.
Good good.

Name-War Zone
Continuous Spell
Effect-When ever a no Fire monster is sent to the Graveyard instead remove that card from play and burn your opponent for 200 lp.
Wait is this for FIRE monsters or non-FIRE monsters?

Name-Blaze Fire Deffender
Attribute-Fire
Type-Pyro
Lv-4
Atk-0
Def-0
Effect-All face-up Pyro monsters are uneffected by your opponent's spell and trap card effects.
With some protection this would be a very helpful card

And there is my pyro contra.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

More Music with the cards I post {updated now with Fish cards} Empty Re: More Music with the cards I post {updated now with Fish cards}

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:05 am

Here I need to fix some of the wordings [War Zone should say none Fire monster] and you miss understand Sea of Flame it says add 1 none monster card to your hand. As for Dooms Beginning Golem and his use that tis a secret but it involves card like Maggot dig.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:51 am

Well still on Sea of Flame you get to recycle a Spell / Trap card which can be as bad as recycling the monsters.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:40 am

Bump for updates
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:21 pm

WereLord wrote:

Name-Illusionist of the 3rd Rike
Attribute-Water
Type-Aqua
level-9
Atk-0
Def-0
Effect-This card gains 800 atk times the number of "Rike" monsters in either players Graveyard. Once per turn you can select 1 monster on the field except "Illusionist of the 3rd Rike" and put into play a copy of the selected monster. If the selected monster is face-down flip it face-up with it's effect(s) negated. During the End Phase of your opponents turn banish the token. You can pay 2000 life points and send 1 "Illusionist of the 3rd Rike" from your hand to the Graveyard select 1 monster in either players Graveyard banish it and put a 2 Phantasam tokens into play with a level, atk, and def equal to the banished monsters and with this effect, "As long as you control a face-up Rike monster this card cannot be destroyed by card effects and all "Rike" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle.
The Phantasm effect is OP'd IMO. We know how much ATK your monsters usually have so making them with effect immunity would be torture. Second there should be something to prevent this being SS'd by Shell Statue

Name-Illusionist of the 2nd Rike
Attribute-Water
Type-Aqua
Level-6
Atk-0
Def-0
effect-Once per turn you can select 1 monster on the field except "Illusionist of the 2nd Rike", this card gains Atk and Def equal to that of the selected monster. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard you may pick up not draw the top 5 cards of your deck and select 1 "Illusionist of the 3rd Rike" among them and add it to your hand. Send the rest of the cards to the bottom of your deck in any order.
Interesting group of effects. Almost like LV monsters in reverse...

Name-Illusionist of the 1st Rike
Attribute-Water
Type-Aqua
Level-3
Atk-0
Def-0
Effect-Send this face-up card to the Graveyard and discard 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to add 1 level 6 or higher "Rike" monster from your deck to your hand. You can only use the effect(s) of Illusionist of the 1st Rike ,once per turn.
The obligatory searcher, ok

Name-Water's Illusion
Spell Card
Pay 1000 life points Select 1 face-up Attack Position "Illusionist" monster on the field, upto 2 times this turn the selected card cannot be destroyed by battle this turn and at the beginning of your Battle Phase, it must attack first, and attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.
Isn't there already a Water's Illusion? Interesting, almost suicidal with 1st rike

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:51 pm

thx Sea back to the drawing bord most likely
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:04 am

New cards bump
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down