LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've had this random thought for a card

2 posters

Go down

I've had this random thought for a card Empty I've had this random thought for a card

Post by Ruthlessly Condemned Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:22 am

The Sun and the Northern Wind
[Trap]
Activate when you have 1000 or fewer Life points and at least 3 cards in your hand when your opponent declares a Direct Attack: Discard your hand and Special Summon 1 Level 7 or Higher Monster from your Deck for each card you discarded by this effect, Then Switch all monsters on the Field into Face-up Attack Position. Your opponent's monsters cannot inflict Damage and must attack with all monsters they control. When the Opponent's monster with equal or higher ATK would attack a monster Special Summoned by it's effect, Halve that monster's ATK during Damage Calculation. During the End Phase, You lose the Duel. This card's Activation and effect cannot be chained to.

Rate and Hate, Guess the Reference to this card as well...

Ruthlessly Condemned

Back to top Go down

I've had this random thought for a card Empty Re: I've had this random thought for a card

Post by EMSOUP Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:28 am

Trololkastel wrote:The Sun and the Northern Wind
[Trap]
Activate when you have 1000 or fewer Life points and at least 3 cards in your hand when your opponent declares a Direct Attack: Discard your hand and Special Summon 1 Level 7 or Higher Monster from your Deck for each card you discarded by this effect, Then Switch all monsters on the Field into Face-up Attack Position. Your opponent's monsters cannot inflict Damage and must attack with all monsters they control. When the Opponent's monster with equal or higher ATK would attack a monster Special Summoned by it's effect, Halve that monster's ATK during Damage Calculation. During the End Phase, You lose the Duel. This card's Activation and effect cannot be chained to.
Let me guess...Aesop fable? anyway, isn't this card too situational to be useful? but good idea to be honest. and it's maybe good in a deck that focused on level 7.
Rate and Hate, Guess the Reference to this card as well...
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

I've had this random thought for a card Empty Re: I've had this random thought for a card

Post by Ruthlessly Condemned Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:34 am

Actually, I've never heard of Aesop Fable, but the name of the card was actually the Name of a Strategy used by Beatrice in Umineko no Naku Koro Ni in an attempt to make her opponent lose her game XD

I actually meant it to be Situational

Ruthlessly Condemned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down