LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random card ideas

2 posters

Go down

Random card ideas Empty Random card ideas

Post by EMSOUP Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Here's some random card that somehow i have the idea to make. don't mind the card's name, I'm terrible in making names.

|Eastern Morning Star of Unified Perfection|||Spell Card| Spell||||| Discard one card. Select one Fairy or Dragon-type Xyz monster. Add all other cards you control as its Xyz material, including this card. You can only activate this effect once per duel.|
|Beautiful Nature, Recreation of the Phantasm|||Spell Card| Spell||||| Banish two Plant-type monsters from your graveyard. Tribute one monster you control. Synchro summon one Plant-type Synchro monster in your graveyard whose level is equal to the banished and tributed monster (Tuner is not needed). It gains ATK equal to half the attack of the tribute monster.|
|That’s It, So Long, and Goodbye! |||Spell Card| Spell| Quick-Play|||| Banish one monster you control. Draw two cards, and then discard one card. If the banished monster has an effect, it is negated until the end phase.|
|First Dream, Dawn of Life|||Spell Card| Spell|||||| You can only activate this card if you have more than 10 monsters in your graveyard. Destroy all face-up monsters on the field, then both players special summon from their graveyard up to the number of their monsters destroyed by this effect. Both players cannot summon the same monster as the destroyed one.|
|Infinite Stories||| Trap Card| Trap| Counter|||| Negate the activation of a spell or trap card and destroy it. Then, you can set the card back on the field to set this card again.|
|Terror Fortune||| Trap Card| Trap| Counter|||| If a monster you control would be destroyed, pay 1500 life points. Destroy the card that would destroy the monster instead.|
|Dreaming of the Future Sun||| Trap Card| Trap| |||| Tribute 2 Pyro-type monsters you control. 3 turns after activating this card, destroy all non-Pyro type monster on the field.|
|End of Phantasm||| Spell Card| Spell||||| You can only activate this card if you control no monster and you have 15 or more cards in your graveyard. Banish all cards in both players graveyard. Then, special summon one of your monster banished by this effect.|
|Universe of the Elemental Will||| Spell Card| Spell||||| You can only activate this card if you have 4 or more monsters with different attributes in your graveyard. Special Summon one monster from your graveyard. It gains the following effect: This card can attack your opponent’s monster equal to the number of different Attribute monsters in your graveyard. This monster cannot attack directly if it has attacked a monster this turn. This card is also treated as having all attributes. |

|Imprisoned Mind, Fantasia in a Cage|||Trap Card| Trap| Counter|||| Discard one card. Negate the effect of one monster on the field. It cannot attack, used as a Synchro and Xyz material, be tributed, or change its battle position.|
|Eat This!| || Spell Card| Spell| Quick-play|||| Tribute one card you control. Destroy all cards directly in front of the tribute card.|
|No, Thanks| | | Trap Card| Trap| Counter|||| Pay 1000 life points. Negate an opponent card effect that would remove two or more cards from your field, and destroy it. If the card is a Spell Card, your opponent cannot use the same card until the end of the duel.|
|Mulligan||| Spell Card| Spell||||| You can only activate this card if you have 4 or more cards in your hand. Return up to 4 cards in your hand to your deck, shuffle it, and then draw cards equal to the returned cards plus one card.|
|Chaotic Primordial Stew||| Spell Card| Spell||||| Destroy all monsters you control. Then, special summon from your graveyard as many monsters as you can. The total level of the summoned monsters must be the same with the total level of the destroyed monsters.|
|Overlook||| Trap Card| Trap| Counter|||| Activate if your opponent is activating an effect that would add a card to their hand. Negate the effect of the card until the end phase. Then, add one “Overlook” card from your deck to your hand.|
|Fuzzball Mook|||Fiend|Wind|4||0|2600|Seems familiar? You should. This guy is literally everywhere. Yes, even in your card game, even in your RPG, even in your Bullet Hell, this guy will appear. However, it’s definitely was put there in advance by the developers.|
|All the Levels, All of Them||| Spell Card| Spell||||| Select one monster you control. All battles in this turn are treated as having the selected card as the attacker. For every battle the selected card participated until the end phase, the card gains 200 ATK and 1 level.|
|The Devil in the Detail|||Fiend/Effect|Earth|4||1000|1900| All effects that resolve on the field cannot be negated. If an effect of a card is negated, destroy this card.|
|Fantastic Saucer Object| ||Machine/Tuner/Effect| LIGHT| 2||1000|0|You can discard this card to check the top card of your deck. Then, depending of the card type, do the following effect: *Monster: this turn, all monster you control gains 1 level*Spell: Once, if a monster you control would be destroyed, it is not destroyed instead.*Trap: this turn, all monster you control gains 500 attack.|

any suggestions? and I'll add cards periodically if i somehow remembered to do that.

Last edited by EMSOUP on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Random card ideas Empty Re: Random card ideas

Post by Seattleite Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:53 am

EMSOUP wrote:Here's some random card that somehow i have the idea to make. don't mind the card's name, I'm terrible in making names.

|Eastern Morning Star of Unified Perfection|||Spell Card| Spell||||| Discard one card. Select one Fairy or Dragon-type Synchro monster. Add all other cards you control as its Xyz material, including this card. You can only activate this effect once per duel.|
I'm thinking you mean Xyz monster? This is a pretty cool card. Makes some weird combos.
|Beautiful Nature, Recreation of the Phantasm|||Spell Card| Spell||||| Banish 3 Plant-type monsters from your graveyard. Tribute one monster you control. Synchro summon one Plant-type Synchro monster in your graveyard. It gains ATK equal to half the attack of the tribute monster.|
Is this a Synchro Summon without the materials?
|That’s It, So Long, and Goodbye! |||Spell Card| Spell| Quick-Play|||| Banish one monster you control. Draw two cards, and then discard one card. If the banished monster has an effect, it is negated until the end phase.|
Pretty cool, it's very usable.
|First Dream, Dawn of Life|||Spell Card| Spell|||||| You can only activate this card if you have more than 15 monsters in your graveyard. Destroy all face-up monsters on the field, then both players special summon from their graveyard up to the number of their monsters destroyed by this effect. Both players cannot summon the same monster as the destroyed one.
The condition for activation is reeeeally hard, and i doubt you'd be able to capitalize well. Consider lowering the condition to, idk, 7?
|Infinite Stories||| Trap Card| Trap| Counter|||| Negate the activation of a spell or trap card and destroy it. Then, you can set the card back on the field to set this card again. Your opponent cannot chain in response to this card’s activation.|
This unfortunately boosts my counter trap deck too much. It also shuts down opponent's attempts to defend, I think the last clause should go. But i like how this cripples cost-heavy spells/traps Very Happy
|Terror Fortune||| Trap Card| Trap| Counter|||| If a monster you control would be destroyed, pay 1500 life points. Destroy the card that would destroy the monster instead.|
Cool, all-purpose Body as a Shield.
|Dreaming of the Future Sun||| Trap Card| Trap| Continuous| Tribute 2 Pyro-type monsters you control. 3 turns after activating this card, destroy all non-Pyro type monster on the field.|
Making it continuous is a real drag if they splitting cut it. The wording implies a lingering effect anyway. Consider making it a Normal trap. Good card.
|End of Phantasm||| Spell Card| Spell||||| You can only activate this card if you control no monster and you have 15 or more cards in your graveyard. Banish all cards in both players graveyard. Then, special summon one of your monster banished by this effect.|
Pretty cool, easier to activate than that other one, would make a fun deck.
|Universe of the Elemental Will||| Spell Card| Spell||||| You can only activate this card if you have 2 or more monsters of 4 or more different attributes each in your graveyard. Special Summon one monster from your graveyard. It gains the following effect: This card can attack your opponent’s monster equal to the number of different Attribute monsters in your graveyard and this card is treated as having all attributes.|
Wait, so the monsters have to be "treated as THIS, THAT and THAT"? Like Orb of Manifest or Rainbow Eel? Or not? Meh, if i understand this correctly it can gain up to 6 attacks per turn. Possibly make it like asura priest, "it cannot attack directly if you use this effect." The all-attribute eff is really nice.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:13 pm

Seattleite wrote:
EMSOUP wrote:Here's some random card that somehow i have the idea to make. don't mind the card's name, I'm terrible in making names.

|Eastern Morning Star of Unified Perfection|||Spell Card| Spell||||| Discard one card. Select one Fairy or Dragon-type Synchro monster. Add all other cards you control as its Xyz material, including this card. You can only activate this effect once per duel.|
I'm thinking you mean Xyz monster? This is a pretty cool card. Makes some weird combos.yes, i overlooked it. fixing it soon.
|Beautiful Nature, Recreation of the Phantasm|||Spell Card| Spell||||| Banish 3 Plant-type monsters from your graveyard. Tribute one monster you control. Synchro summon one Plant-type Synchro monster in your graveyard. It gains ATK equal to half the attack of the tribute monster.|
Is this a Synchro Summon without the materials?technically yes, but i'll change the condition so it's clearer.
Pretty cool, it's very usable.Thanks.
|First Dream, Dawn of Life|||Spell Card| Spell|||||| You can only activate this card if you have more than 15 monsters in your graveyard. Destroy all face-up monsters on the field, then both players special summon from their graveyard up to the number of their monsters destroyed by this effect. Both players cannot summon the same monster as the destroyed one.
The condition for activation is reeeeally hard, and i doubt you'd be able to capitalize well. Consider lowering the condition to, idk, 7?it's designed to be played in grave-oriented decks, but yeah, after looking back, the cost is a bit high. changing it.
|Infinite Stories||| Trap Card| Trap| Counter|||| Negate the activation of a spell or trap card and destroy it. Then, you can set the card back on the field to set this card again. Your opponent cannot chain in response to this card’s activation.|
This unfortunately boosts my counter trap deck too much. It also shuts down opponent's attempts to defend, I think the last clause should go. But i like how this cripples cost-heavy spells/traps Very Happylast cost will go, honestly i forgot what i was thinking back then in adding the last clause.
Cool, all-purpose Body as a Shield.
|Dreaming of the Future Sun||| Trap Card| Trap| Continuous| Tribute 2 Pyro-type monsters you control. 3 turns after activating this card, destroy all non-Pyro type monster on the field.|
Making it continuous is a real drag if they splitting cut it. The wording implies a lingering effect anyway. Consider making it a Normal trap. Good card.Wait, is it continuous? it's an error, sorry.
Pretty cool, easier to activate than that other one, would make a fun deck.
|Universe of the Elemental Will||| Spell Card| Spell||||| You can only activate this card if you have 2 or more monsters of 4 or more different attributes each in your graveyard. Special Summon one monster from your graveyard. It gains the following effect: This card can attack your opponent’s monster equal to the number of different Attribute monsters in your graveyard and this card is treated as having all attributes.|
Wait, so the monsters have to be "treated as THIS, THAT and THAT"? Like Orb of Manifest or Rainbow Eel? Or not? Meh, if i understand this correctly it can gain up to 6 attacks per turn. Possibly make it like asura priest, "it cannot attack directly if you use this effect." The all-attribute eff is really nice.it counts 2 monsters of each attribute in the grave. after testing it, i think i'll change it to something else. and i'll add the asura priest clause.

|No, Thanks| | | Trap Card| Trap| Counter|||| Pay 1000 life points. Negate a card effect that would destroy two or more cards on the field, and destroy it. If the card is a Spell Card, your opponent cannot use the same card until the end of the duel.|
Obv heavy storm hate XD The closest we have to commonly-used mass removal here is Monster of the Maelstrom. I would change it to include "that would destroy OR banish two or more cards"I'll change it to "your opponent's card effect that would remove two or more of cards from your field". what do you think about it?

thanks for the review.

Last edited by EMSOUP on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:59 pm

EMSOUP wrote:

|Imprisoned Mind, Fantasia in a Cage|||Trap Card| Trap| Counter|||| Discard one card. Negate the effect of one monster on the field. It cannot attack, used as a Synchro and Xyz material, be tributed, or change its battle position.|
I suppose a discard for this is fair. It would go nicely in some kind of control.
|Eat This!| || Spell Card| Spell| Quick-play|||| Tribute one card you control. Destroy all cards directly in front of the tribute card.|
I like it when senet-style cards are powerful. Gives the opponent a reason to care about it =P
|No, Thanks| | | Trap Card| Trap| Counter|||| Pay 1000 life points. Negate a card effect that would destroy two or more cards on the field, and destroy it. If the card is a Spell Card, your opponent cannot use the same card until the end of the duel.|
Obv heavy storm hate XD The closest we have to commonly-used mass removal here is Monster of the Maelstrom. I would change it to include "that would destroy OR banish two or more cards"
|Mulligan||| Spell Card| Spell||||| You can only activate this card if you have 4 or more cards in your hand. Return up to 4 cards in your hand to your deck, shuffle it, and then draw cards equal to the returned cards plus one card.|
<3 A +0 that increases consistency. but isn't something everyone needs to run for their deck to be good.
|Chaotic Primordial Stew||| Spell Card| Spell||||| Destroy all monsters you control. Then, special summon from your graveyard as many monsters as you can. The total level of the summoned monsters must be the same with the total level of the destroyed monsters.|
:O This card is interesting. Level 4 in a Level 1 deck for a double rank 1. Sooooooo many combos, possibilities are endless. I like cards like this.
|Overlook||| Trap Card| Trap| Counter|||| Activate if your opponent is activating an effect that would add a card to their hand. Negate the effect of the card until the end phase. Then, add one “Overlook” card from your deck to your hand.|
Better than Toolbox, arguably. It's fair and good, works on from grave and deck. Sidedeck material.
|Fuzzball Mook|||Fiend|Wind|4||0|2600|Seems familiar? You should. This guy is literally everywhere. Yes, even in your card game, even in your RPG, even in your Bullet Hell, this guy will appear. However, it’s definitely was put there in advance by the developers.|
lol
|All the Levels, All of Them||| Spell Card| Spell||||| Select one monster you control. All battles in this turn are treated as having the selected card as the attacker. For every battle the selected card participated until the end phase, the card gains 200 ATK and 1 level.|
Hmm, don't know what this would be good in, but looks interesting
|The Devil in the Detail|||Fiend/Effect|Earth|4||1000|1900| All effects that resolve on the field cannot be negated. If an effect of a card is negated, destroy this card.|
Ooh, wicked card. Pun intended. Could stand for 2000 DEF i think.
|Fantastic Saucer Object| ||Machine/Tuner/Effect| LIGHT| 2||1000|0|You can discard this card to check the top card of your deck. Then, depending of the card type, do the following effect: *Monster: this turn, all monster you control gains 1 level*Spell: Once, if a monster you control would be destroyed, it is not destroyed instead.*Trap: this turn, all monster you control gains 500 attack.|
Kind of a gamble with this one. But you could reveal a monster -> revive it for some interesting plays. Works best in monster mash, i think.

any suggestions? and I'll add cards periodically if i somehow remembered to do that.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down