LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Counterparts to the Song S/T cards

3 posters

Go down

Monster Counterparts to the Song S/T cards Empty Monster Counterparts to the Song S/T cards

Post by Seattleite Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:25 am

Muse of Lament, Goltraige
Aqua/FIRE/Lv3/1400/700
This card is also treated as a WATER monster. This card cannot be destroyed in battle. This card cannot be an attack target of your opponent's monsters. Each time this card battles a monster, increase this card's ATK and the opponent's monster's ATK equal to the battle damage you took. When this card is removed from the field by an opponent's card effect, destroy all monsters with more ATK than this card.

(Rulings: Similar to guardian Kay'est)

Muse of Joy, Geantraige
Aqua/WIND/Lv2/800/500
This card is also treated as a WATER monster. When this card is Summoned or Flipped Face-Up, you can send 2 Spell Cards with the same name from your Hand/Deck to the Graveyard to add 1 Spell Card with the same name from your Deck to your hand. You cannot activate it this turn.

Muse of Lullaby, Suantraige
Aqua/EARTH/Lv1/300/1200
This card is also treated as a WATER monster. All Monsters you control gain this effect: "Once per turn, you can flip this card into Face-Down DEF position". This card cannot be destroyed in battle by a monster with 2000 or more ATK.

Try using them with their counterparts... i'm sure you'll find they go quite nicely together....
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Monster Counterparts to the Song S/T cards Empty Re: Monster Counterparts to the Song S/T cards

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Muse of Lament is Oped in a way it's can't be run over and not targeting it for an attack. it can only be destroyed by effector banished, send or removed but all that is by effect. and it gain ATK then when it destroy it destroy all other monster = nuke @_@

Muse of Joy is not bad it's like in order to get 1 spell card to want to use, you must risk sending the same 2 spell that you may never use it again.

Muse of Lullaby is pretty balance imo normally it was 1900 ATK but 2000 is better
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Monster Counterparts to the Song S/T cards Empty Re: Monster Counterparts to the Song S/T cards

Post by Seattleite Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:58 pm

Muse of Lament Goltraige works like guardian Kay'est, if it's the only monster you control your opponent can attack you directly. And my justification for the "nuke" effect is that it relies on an opponent's effect and it's not really necessary to get rid of it to win. Although I might have to lower the ATK / ATK gain some i guess.

Yeah, actually i was only think of Geantrai for Muse of Joy but interesting thought.

Muse of Lullaby - yeah i was afraid 1900 ATK or more was too broad... besides this + suantrai can take down many monsters.

Thanks for your comments scheath Very Happy
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:12 pm

I wouldn't say it's overpowered, it's just not easy to get rid of.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:34 am

Darkest Hour wrote:I wouldn't say it's overpowered, it's just not easy to get rid of.

yeah, worth a test though i think Wink
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down