LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CARDS!

4 posters

Go down

CARDS! Empty CARDS!

Post by Aquamarius Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:28 am

SUPERTHUNDER!:

Other Cards:

Last edited by Aquamarius on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:29 pm; edited 11 times in total
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

CARDS! Empty Re: CARDS!

Post by TerrorSky Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:11 am

For Unicorn Dragon  you need to put (max. 5) for the. Materials. All Xyz Monsters that allow 2 or more materials have that.
TerrorSky
TerrorSky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:44 am

Done. Could I get some feedback, please?
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:22 am

I've been told that Lion Troll is probably too much: Should I add an effect saying that if it's battle position is changed by it's effect, you can't change it's battle position until the end phase of your next turn, except with a card effect? Here's what it would look like:
Superthunder Lion Troll!:

EDIT: I've also been told Lion Troll doesn't need the restriction on adding another Lion Troll, seeing as it searches through battle, and not just plain freebies from summoning.
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:07 am

Removed Unicorn Dragon, added 5 cards, added once per turn restriction to SUPERTHUNDER!! and Megafluff Rabbit. Also renamed topic.
EDIT: Added Swamp of Rot.
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:32 am

Swamp of Rot would be nice but damn would it take awhile to manage all of the ATK/DEF changes it does since they follow the monster to the Graveyard.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:01 pm

The counters are not intended to follow the monsters into the Graveyard. And I'm not sure which piece of card text could imply that.

Also, out of these cards I am pretty much the most worried about Rainbow Sorcerer. You can send a Soul Eating Ghoul, and a Ceraunozoa/Dimension Mantis, and 4 others: Then, you can SS Soul Eating Ghoul by shuffling the 4 others, then banish dimension mantis/Ceraunozoa to recycle a Spell or Trap and draw a card. That's a +3 off of a single card. Any ideas?
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:02 am

Sounds like Rainbow Sorcerer is the problem then.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:57 am

Rainbow Sorcerer is pretty much busted.

It can pretty much revives an old dead deck into something quite powerful just by existing.

Knight is pretty much a generic Kizan that can be a +1 in decks such as LIGHT-EARTH fusion. It also allows a wider selection of fusions in the deck, which will be really nice.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Added a lv4 or lower restriction to Rainbow Sorcerer's mill effect meaning less boss monster shenanigans. Also, Superthunder Megafluff Rabbit can now call any monster name and swap that monster's atk/def and turn it into a lv6 until your opponent's next end phase, instead of just applying it to itself.

Soup, what old dead deck are you talking about, exactly? Rainbow Fusion? Cuz remember, Rainbow Sorcerer can't mill cards with multiple Attributes, because that would mean it'd have the same Attribute as another one of the milled monsters. Well, unless you mill a DIVINE monster: that'd allow you to mill a single double-attribute monster, but I don't think we have one of those.

Last edited by Aquamarius on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Rainbow Slime seems nice, cute touch on its effect of being un-negatable.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Darkest Hour wrote:Rainbow Slime seems nice, cute touch on its effect of being un-negatable.
It's attribute and type absorption effect is intended to be active regardless of location(deck, banish pile, etc). Is that clear with the way it's worded now, or should I add "regardless of location" somewhere in there?
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:25 pm

I'm talking about the Advanced Fusion Art variant, which run differently from the more popular, later version. Sorc's milling is easy to abuse by simply tuning your deck in a way that you'll have all 6 of the attributes all the time. Sorc can clear your grave by recycling stuffs, sending 6 is instant Yurlungur set-up, due to one of them is potentially Shooting Star Bird, and if you don't get Yurlungur, you can still use the grave for big Time and Space Chamber plays. And you can run Elemental replenishing since it'll be guaranteed that it'll nab you a card. Card also makes an OTK with a Yurlungur and Time and Space Chamber to be easier to achieve (summon this and use the on-summon effect, mill 6, banish Shooting Star Bird, targetting a Solar emperor or something else, drop yurlungur, mill LIGHT, WIND, FIRE for Solar Emperor, activate Time and space to fusion summon another fusion(preferably the one that got targetted by SSB, then OTK. 2 Yurlungur also do quite the same thing.)

And yes, I'm aware about the whole multi attribute thingies. In short, easy selective mill is never balanced, it can even revive a pretty dead deck from beyond the grave.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:29 pm

I guess I'll remove Rainbow Sorcerer then. Maybe I'll add it to this post later if I find a way to balance it.
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:37 pm

meanwhile, knight also need a nerf since it's a generic kizan that can easily be a +1 in many decks. Not to mention it can literally be a Kizan for every archetype, and LIGHT do have a lot of support already.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:56 pm

EMSOUP wrote:meanwhile, knight also need a nerf since it's a generic kizan that can easily be a +1 in many decks. Not to mention it can literally be a Kizan for every archetype, and LIGHT do have a lot of support already.
How about removing the name copying effect?
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:26 pm

I'm more concerned about the banish to summon effect. Can easily trigger Skullblade, Dimension Mantis, Silent Knight of the Thunderclouds and Ceraunozoa.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:07 am

Mirror Dragon is fine-ish. Having the ability to block 1/3 card types is fine, but as a Level 8 it feels too accessible to many decks. Perhaps being pushed up to 9 would require just a bit more thought to make.

(ex. Diagryph/Mezzo/FIRE/Zombies can make this on the first turn with just 2 monsters)
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down