LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look at me stealing 2 cards my gf made

4 posters

Go down

Look at me stealing 2 cards my gf made Empty Look at me stealing 2 cards my gf made

Post by Midnight Wyvern Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:10 pm

Skyforge Steel Dragohawk
****** EARTH
Dragon/Effect
ATK: 2000 DEF: 1000
While face-up on the Field or in the Deck, this card is also treated as a Winged Beast-type monster. This card inflicts piercing damage. Once per turn, activate 1 of the following effects: Discard 1 Spell Card in your Hand and increase this card's ATK by 600 until the End Phase. Tribute 1 monster you control and Special Summon 1 Dragon-type monster with 2000 or lower ATK from your Deck, except Skyforge Steel Dragohawk.

[cell 7]
Field Spell Card
All Level-7 monsters require only 1 tribute. All Level-7 monsters lose 700 DEF and gain 700 ATK. Once per turn, Both players can activate the following effect: If there are exactly 7 Level-7 monsters in your Graveyard, you can banish them to inflict 2100 damage to your opponent.

Last edited by Midnight Wyvern on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midnight Wyvern
Midnight Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Look at me stealing 2 cards my gf made Empty Re: Look at me stealing 2 cards my gf made

Post by Seattleite Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:56 pm

First one should mention where you Special Summon the Dragon from, i'm gonna guess deck. anyways good. Also change the discard to 1 Spell, it's strict enough for just a 600 ATK boost.

Second card looks hella fun in a dedicated level 7 deck. You might as well boost the burn up to 2000, cause the effect is unlikely.

Your gf is good at making cards!

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Look at me stealing 2 cards my gf made Empty Re: Look at me stealing 2 cards my gf made

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:12 pm

somehow i felt he was sarcastic... but I could be wrong...
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wyvern Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:00 pm

she did make these like 3 days ago, i just now got around to posting her ideas

EDIT: im sure she'll be fine with those changes
Midnight Wyvern
Midnight Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:16 pm

*goes to make good level 7 card I can abuse*

Dragonhawk is also pretty interesting as well. I like it.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down