LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMSOUP cards: 2nd edition (Good ladies and critters, oh my!)

3 posters

Go down

EMSOUP cards: 2nd edition (Good ladies and critters, oh my!) Empty EMSOUP cards: 2nd edition (Good ladies and critters, oh my!)

Post by EMSOUP Wed May 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Natural Killer Cyborg
Rank 5 Dark Machine/Xyz/Effect 3000/3000
3 level 5 monsters
When this card is summoned, spell and trap card effects cannot be activated until the end phase of the turn. This card can target a Spell/Trap card on the field or a card in your opponent's hand as an attack target. If you do, destroy the attack target before damage calculation. You can detach all Xyz materials from this card to destroy all other face-up cards on the field. During the end phase of the turn you activated this effect, destroy this card. This card cannot declare a direct attack.

End of the Century Beam
Quick-play Spell Card
Destroy 1 machine-type monster you control and discard 1 card. During the end phase of the turn you activated this effect, destroy all face-up cards on the field, then you take 1000 damage.

Last edited by EMSOUP on Thu May 16, 2013 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

EMSOUP cards: 2nd edition (Good ladies and critters, oh my!) Empty Re: EMSOUP cards: 2nd edition (Good ladies and critters, oh my!)

Post by Seattleite Mon May 13, 2013 4:50 pm

For 3 rank 5s, it's fair. Effect is interesting too.

The beam is awesome, machines got so many good cards though. The problem is finding room for it.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

EMSOUP cards: 2nd edition (Good ladies and critters, oh my!) Empty Re: EMSOUP cards: 2nd edition (Good ladies and critters, oh my!)

Post by EMSOUP Tue May 14, 2013 10:43 am

got so many -unreleased- cards.
the ones that actually being released is crap (more specifically, the actual machine support).
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Thu May 16, 2013 12:15 pm

All the Good ladies' meeting
Trap card
Activate only during your standby phase. During the end phase of the turn you activated this card's effect, activate one of the following effects:
*Draw 2 cards, and discard 1 card
*Add 1 level 4 or lower monster with 1500 or lower ATK from your deck toyour hand, then take 2000 damage.
*Special summon 1 monster from either player's graveyard, then your opponent draw 1 card

Croakie's Singing in the Middle of the Night
*2 Aqua/Effect WATER 1000/0
You can discard this card to send 1 WATER monster from your deck to the graveyard, except "Croakie's Singing in the Middle of the Night". During each of your end phase, you can special summon this card from your graveyard if you control no face-up cards in your spell/trap zone.

The Lucky Wabbits All Hail The Smooth Dawgabbit
*2 Beast/Effect Earth 0/1000
You can banish this card to special summon 1 level 4 or lower Beast-type monster from your deck. During your end phase, you can special summon this banished card by discarding 1 Beast-type monster.

Shoot, The Fairies are Here!
Trap Card
Activate when a Fairy-type monster is summoned. Both players special summons a level 4 or lower fairy-type monsters from their deck. Fairy-type monsters cannot be affected by Spell/Trap effects.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sun May 19, 2013 9:05 am

I'm assuming with "Shoot, The Fariys are Here!" that they are uneffected by S/T cards for the turn. Correct?
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Sun May 19, 2013 11:26 am

yeah
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down