LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Reversed Cards - DEAD edition

4 posters

Go down

More Reversed Cards - DEAD edition Empty More Reversed Cards - DEAD edition

Post by Seattleite Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Butterfly of Freedom and Bondage
LIGHT | Insect | Level 4
This card is also treated as a Fairy-type Monster. When your opponent Special Summons a monster, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Cards summoned by this effect are not affected by card effects, except this card's. During your Standby Phase, you can send this card and the opponent's monster to the Graveyard.
[ 500 / 500 ]

Duality of Mind
Normal Spell Card
Activate this card when your Life Points are 9000 or more: take control of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase.

Ares
Warrior | WATER | Level 8
Whenever your opponent takes damage, they must shuffle 2 cards from their Graveyard to their deck.
[ 2600 / 2800]

Mnemonic Ringworm
Insect | LIGHT | Level 3
FLIP: During the End Phase, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Banished Monster to your opponent's side of the field. Draw cards equal to half its level (rounded down).
[ 700 / 400 ]

Cherubyl
Fairy - Xyz | LIGHT | Rank 7
2 Level 7 Monsters
You can reveal 3 Monsters in your Hand: Xyz Summon this card using an Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card). If you Xyz Summoned this card using the Xyz Monster that had activated its effects this turn, you cannot activate this card's effect. This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type Monster. While this card has Xyz Materials, Cards in your opponent's Graveyard cannot be targeted by effects, except their own effects. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and tribute 1 Monster to target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; take control of it. While you control those card(s), your opponent cannot activate or summon a card with the same name.
[ 0 / 2900 ]

Last edited by Seattleite on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

More Reversed Cards - DEAD edition Empty Re: More Reversed Cards - DEAD edition

Post by EMSOUP Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Seattleite wrote:Butterfly of Freedom and Bondage
LIGHT | Insect | Level 4
This card is also treated as a Fairy-type Monster. When your opponent Special Summons a monster, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Cards summoned by this effect are not affected by card effects, except this card's. During your Standby Phase, you can send this card and the opponent's monster to the Graveyard.
[ 500 / 500 ]
Butterfly of life and death right? effect seems fine, anyway if you have 3 copies in the grave, how many copies can you summon? just asking that one.

Duality of Mind
Normal Spell Card
Activate this card when your Life Points are 10000 or more: take control of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase.
Duality of Heart? somewhat hard to achieve compared to duality of heart, except on lp gain decks imo. 9000 might be a fine treshold.

Ares
Warrior | WATER | Level 8
Whenever your opponent takes damage, they must shuffle 2 cards from their Graveyard to their deck.
[ 2600 / 2800]
Seems a bit meh, but maybe there's a way to get it out easily. and enyoo!

Mnemonic Ringworm
Insect | LIGHT | Level 3
FLIP: During the End Phase, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Banished Monster to your opponent's side of the field. Draw cards equal to half its level (rounded down).
[ 700 / 400 ]
neurogenerative tapeworm? effect seems interesting. maybe can be used in Interdimensional as a tech option.

Cherubyl
Fairy - Xyz | LIGHT | Rank 7
2 Level 7 Monsters
You can reveal 3 Monsters in your Hand: Xyz Summon this card using an Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card). If you Xyz Summoned this card using the Xyz Monster that had activated its effects this turn, you cannot activate this card's effect. This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type Monster. While this card has Xyz Materials, Cards in your opponent's Graveyard cannot be targeted by effects, except their own effects. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and tribute 1 Monster to target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; take control of it. Your opponent cannot activate or summon a card with the same name as card(s) controlled by this effect.

last effect seems broke. take control of a key monster and you killed your opponent's deck. maybe put "as long as you controlled the face-up card." or something else. hmm, this'll be an interesting option for several decks imo.
[ 0 / 2900 ]
hmm, will you plan to add more? I guess cherubyl is chernobog right?
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:39 pm

yes you got them all correct Very Happy

Butterfly can summon all 3 copies.

I will change duality.

Cherubyl's last effect was meant to include that, i forgot.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:35 am

When i saw cherubyl and read the effect, the 2nd might be a little heavier than you think given that it won't likely attack due to having 0 ATk and it will mostly defend. I would go either a specific discard or a general face-up card to banish (not send) to take control. For the summoning condition, a good alternative to still relate to Chernobog's condition in term of matching its rank is reveal the amount of monsters in diference between this card's rank and the rank of Xyz monster you going to use to xyz summon with. Lastly if going by the opposite counterpart of Chernobog, the best counterpart is Belobog.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:47 am

ringworm could be a decent side deck card
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Scheath666 wrote:When i saw cherubyl and read the effect, the 2nd might be a little heavier than you think given that it won't likely attack due to having 0 ATk and it will mostly defend. I would go either a specific discard or a general face-up card to banish (not send) to take control. For the summoning condition, a good alternative to still relate to Chernobog's condition in term of matching its rank is reveal the amount of monsters in diference between this card's rank and the rank of Xyz monster you going to use to xyz summon with. Lastly if going by the opposite counterpart of Chernobog, the best counterpart is Belobog.

Heh, I thought "Chernobog" was a play on "Chernobyl" and "Bog", so I thought I would make a similar play with "Cherubim" Razz

I don't know what you mean by "For the summoning condition, a good alternative to still relate to Chernobog's condition in term of matching its rank is reveal the amount of monsters in diference between this card's rank and the rank of Xyz monster you going to use to xyz summon with."

I don't see any such related effect on Chernobog.

So, here it is now:

You can reveal 3 Monsters in your Hand: Xyz Summon this card using an Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card). If you Xyz Summoned this card using the Xyz Monster that had activated its effects this turn, you cannot activate this card's effect. This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type Monster. While this card has Xyz Materials, Cards in your opponent's Graveyard cannot be targeted by effects, except their own effects. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and banish 1 Level 4 or Higher monster you control to target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; take control of it. Your opponent cannot activate or summon a card with the same name as card(s) controlled by this effect.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Seattleite wrote:
Scheath666 wrote:When i saw cherubyl and read the effect, the 2nd might be a little heavier than you think given that it won't likely attack due to having 0 ATk and it will mostly defend. I would go either a specific discard or a general face-up card to banish (not send) to take control. For the summoning condition, a good alternative to still relate to Chernobog's condition in term of matching its rank is reveal the amount of monsters in diference between this card's rank and the rank of Xyz monster you going to use to xyz summon with. Lastly if going by the opposite counterpart of Chernobog, the best counterpart is Belobog.

Heh, I thought "Chernobog" was a play on "Chernobyl" and "Bog", so I thought I would make a similar play with "Cherubim" Razz

well it is from Slavic Mythology, Long story short: Chernobog and Belobog were friend before Earth evolved to as of today, then become enemy each other as Black God and White God as well as Chernobog represent anything that relate to death while Belobog represent the opposite.

I don't know what you mean by "For the summoning condition, a good alternative to still relate to Chernobog's condition in term of matching its rank is reveal the amount of monsters in diference between this card's rank and the rank of Xyz monster you going to use to xyz summon with."

I don't see any such related effect on Chernobog.

his alternative Summoning Condition have reference to his Rank, which this should mount to that.

So, here it is now:

You can reveal 3 Monsters in your Hand: Xyz Summon this card using an Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card). If you Xyz Summoned this card using the Xyz Monster that had activated its effects this turn, you cannot activate this card's effect. This card is also treated as a Spellcaster-Type Monster. While this card has Xyz Materials, Cards in your opponent's Graveyard cannot be targeted by effects, except their own effects. Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and banish 1 Level 4 or Higher monster you control to target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; take control of it. Your opponent cannot activate or summon a card with the same name as card(s) controlled by this effect.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum