LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HAVE POT OF DUALITY BUT I NEED CARD ADVANTAGE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

2 posters

Go down

I HAVE POT OF DUALITY BUT I NEED CARD ADVANTAGE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Empty I HAVE POT OF DUALITY BUT I NEED CARD ADVANTAGE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Post by Anime Girl References Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:56 pm

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Judgment_Dragon

CALL J. D. WENTWORTH

877-NUKE-NOW

I HAVE SHARD OF GREED BUT I NEED CARD ADVANTAGE NOOOOOOW

CALL J.D. WENTWORTH

877-NUKE-NOW

HE'S BLOWN UP THOUSANDS, HE'LL HELP YOU TOO

ONE LUMP SUM OF WINS HE WILL GAIN FOR YOUUUU

CALL J.D. WENTWORTH

877-NUKE-NOW

PAY 1000 NOW

|Grimoire of the Triad|001|TRVC|Spell Card|Spell|Ritual||||This card is used to Ritual Summon any number of "Sinistral" Monsters. You must also offer monsters whose total Levels equal 4 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand for each "Sinistral Monster" that would be Ritual Summoned by this effect (max. 3).|

Ever wanted to Ritual Summon multiple copies of a monster with a single Ritual Spell? Boom, EFFICIENCY HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO THE WORLD. Use this card, ditch a total of 12 Level Stars in monsters, Summon any 3 "Sinistrals" in your hand with one Ritual Spell. or 8 for 2, or even 4 for 1.

[color=blue]
|Sinistral Agrat Bat Malhat|001|USV1|Fairy/Ritual/Effect|FIRE|4||2000|1950|This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Grimoire of the Triad". Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fiend-type or Fairy-type Monster in your Graveyard to your side of the field. During the End Phase, if you inflicted 1000 Battle Damage or more this turn, draw 1 card for every multiple of 1000 damage you inflicted.|

Draw Power and a lovely amount of Resurrection to boot.

|Sinistral Naamah|001|USV1|Fairy/Ritual/Effect|FIRE|4||1950|2000|This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Grimoire of the Triad". As long as this card remains face-up on the field, if the difference between an opponent's monster's ATK and DEF is greater than 1000, it's effect(s) are negated and it cannot attack the turn it is Summoned.|

A Mini-Slifer with a variant effect.

|Sinistral Lilitu|001|USV1|Fairy/Ritual/Effect|FIRE|4||1950|2000|This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Grimoire of the Triad". When a monster is sent to your opponent's Graveyard, you gain Life Points equal to the ATK of that monster. Whenever a card effect you control negates the activation of an opponent's card effect, inflict 800 damage to your opponent's Life Points. Once per turn, you can pay 500 Life Points to add 1 Counter Trap Card from your deck to your hand.|

Situational life gain with situational counter burn with Counter Trap fetching.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

I HAVE POT OF DUALITY BUT I NEED CARD ADVANTAGE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Empty Re: I HAVE POT OF DUALITY BUT I NEED CARD ADVANTAGE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Post by Seattleite Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Oh mai, you sure love FIRE fairys.

Multiple ritual summons is an awesome idea.

Sinistral Agrat Bat Malhat is amazing. Take back that advantage from the triple ritual summon dangit!

Sinistral Naamah definitely has potential.

Sinistral Lilitu is very cool.

Only thing is there should be some way to remove monsters. Naamah provides good stunning power, but only for a turn, which you should curb your opponent's monsters somehow.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

I HAVE POT OF DUALITY BUT I NEED CARD ADVANTAGE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Empty Re: I HAVE POT OF DUALITY BUT I NEED CARD ADVANTAGE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Post by Anime Girl References Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:41 am

Don't we have those "When used as Ritual Tributes, blow shit up" effect monsters or was that something else?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum