2 completly random cards.

Go down

2 completly random cards. Empty 2 completly random cards.

Post by Insert Name Here on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:25 pm

|Decayed Knight|x|xxxx|Zombie/Tuner/Effect|DARK|2||500|500|If this card is in your Banished Pile. You can banish 1 monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card. You can only activate the effect of “Decayed Knight” once per turn.|

|Ember Dragon|x|xxxx|Pyro/Xyz/Effect|FIRE|4||1700|0|2 Level-4 Monsters. Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to activate 1 of the following effects: -Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. Switch this card to defense position. –Select 1 Dragon-type monster in your Deck and add it to your Hand.|

Last edited by Insert Name Here on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

2 completly random cards. Empty Re: 2 completly random cards.

Post by AsianGuy1137 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:48 pm

Not sure how I feel about Decayed Knight since Rabisu is pretty much immortal whether in grave or rfg. Ember dragon's fine. It reminds me of a mix between Lavalval Chain/Grenosaurs.

Remember kids, homework fights illiteracy, and fighting illiteracy prevents people from joining gangs and committing crimes. Ergo, doing homework makes you Batman. This, my friends, is the Batman Theorem of Vector Calculus.
AsianGuy1137
AsianGuy1137

Back to top Go down

Post by Insert Name Here on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Tbh, i agree with you on Decayed. I just the cards up in about a minute

Your mother is so incredibly large, that when she stepper outside in her favorite yellow winter wear, a few gentlemen signaled that they would like public transportation to a destination of their choosing. *Sips tea*
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:32 pm

"If this card is in your banished pile" can be changed to "If this card is banished,"

Decayed Knight seems iffy. 2 copies create 1 Decayed Knight every turn, potentially 1 synchro every turn. Plus the requirement is easy. My suggestion, up the cost to 2 monsters, and make it "except Decayed Knight". Take or leave.

Ember Dragon is fine and dandy.

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum