LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Xyz Summon, De-Xyz, Overlay Chain

3 posters

Go down

Super Xyz Summon, De-Xyz, Overlay Chain Empty Super Xyz Summon, De-Xyz, Overlay Chain

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:15 pm

|Super Xyz Summon|???|????|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Discard 1 card; Choose 1 Xyz monster from your Extra Deck. Xyz Summon the required number of monsters whose Levels are equal to the Summoning Condition of that Xyz Monster, ignoring Type, Attribute or Name from it then Special Summon it. (This Special Summon is treated as an Xyz Summon). The activation of this card cannot be negated.|

|De-Xyz|???|????|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Pay 500 life points: Target 1 face-up Xyz monster on the field; return it to the Extra Deck, then Special Summon all monsters that were currently attached to it.|

(Hell I'm just gonna beat Konami to it >D)

|Xyz Emergency|???|????|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||When a monster(s) you control is affected by a card effect or targeted for an attack while you control 2 or more monsters with the same Level: Xyz Summon 1 Xyz Monster using the appropriate Monsters as its Xyz Material.|

Last edited by Scheath666 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Super Xyz Summon, De-Xyz, Overlay Chain Empty Re: Super Xyz Summon, De-Xyz, Overlay Chain

Post by Anime Girl References Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Overlay Chain is effective.

De-Xyz seems kind of weird, like a De-Synchro that doesn't get as much done.

I like Super Xyz Summon.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Super Xyz Summon, De-Xyz, Overlay Chain Empty Re: Super Xyz Summon, De-Xyz, Overlay Chain

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Meh, technically De-Synchro done better it's just an idea out there.

i believe the Super xyz Summon need a wording fix i seen something missing there.

Overlay Chain is good to dodge targeting effects and stop an attack, use it either turn when it either of the situation happens
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:05 am

My problem with De-Xyz is that they are banished, that might be overkill, possibly shuffle them back into the deck
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:48 am

The target is one Xyz monster which is very specific, so hitting a extremely specific target for massive amounts of removal is a bit fine.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum