LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destroying the Meta! Fusions are now the BOSS!!!

+2
Anime Girl References
DIGITAL
6 posters

Go down

Destroying the Meta! Fusions are now the BOSS!!! Empty Destroying the Meta! Fusions are now the BOSS!!!

Post by DIGITAL Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:33 am

cards :3:

(these are my next set submissions so edits are loved)
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Destroying the Meta! Fusions are now the BOSS!!! Empty Re: Destroying the Meta! Fusions are now the BOSS!!!

Post by Anime Girl References Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:43 am

Seaborn Dragon's fusion requirements is a bit too much. 2 Synchro Monsters? and in the end all you do is dump an Extra Deck monster?

Savior of the Lost Being is okay.

Sarsama is okay.

Preperation of Fusions is questionable, because if we get this, then all of the other Fusion Support you just made would be ultimately ineffective and take up space.

Magician's Doll is an awesome card...but seriously? 1 Fusion Monster and 1 Synchro for only a 2200 ATK monster? Why not buff it up some more? It's kind of hard to get out.

Healer of the Forest = Synchro Gemini? It's effect is very lackluster for how much it would take to fire it off. Bump the ATK gain to 800 if it's going to be a Gemini, and make the Life Point gain 1200 per Plant.

Fusion Redemption does what now? I can't understand it.

Fusion Psychic isn't even finished yet.

The rest are...just reflips of the Ritual Support so I already know what almost all of them do, so okay.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Destroying the Meta! Fusions are now the BOSS!!! Empty Re: Destroying the Meta! Fusions are now the BOSS!!!

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:24 am

Seaborn Dragon and Magician's Doll may be hard to get up if you using fusions spell that only centre on hand, field, deck or graveyard but immense Polymerization solve this issue right off the bat anyway. as long as fusion monster require a synchro or Xyz
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:35 am

AFA - yeah, considering the abusability of ARA in TCG and the fact that this instantly SS's anything, unlike ARA which required the Ritual in the hand, there's no way this can get in, sorry.

Advanced Golem - It's UP'd, but is going to be used for Golem combos anyways. Alright.

Ascending Spirit - is pretty cool. Fusion Turbo anyone?

@ All the Djinns - TCG equivalents, so nothing to say here. But you need to specify - are they like fusion substitutes, like Ruby Chameleon? Can they be used as fusion material for anything?

Extra Reborn is powerful, but very cool. I like it a lot.

Forseer of Fusion is cool, definitely will see play.

Fusion Buster is alright. I'm not much for offensive cards but it has its uses.

Fusion Cage / Foregone - TCG equivalents. For foregone, make it summon from Extra Deck. You can't summon a fusion monster from your hand Razz

Fusion Psychic needs ATK and DEF. Good card. Also need to specify if it's a substitute.

Redemption - already reviewed. It's fixed, and it's nice.

Healer of the Forest - yeah, like DH said, needs some more ATK or something.

Magician's Doll - Interesting! Synchros and Fusions though, that's gonna be tough to work a combo around.

Preparation of Fusions - It's cool. Good thing you made it grave for both and not like Preparation of Rites, otherwise would be OP'd with the broadness many fusions have on their fusion material list.

Sarsama - You know, i never really understood the point of Samsara, and i don't understand this one either. If your group focuses on grave effects, why return to the deck?

Savior - becomes "When this card is normal summoned, Add 1 monster from your deck to your hand" with generic fusions. OP'd, you should change it somehow.

Sea Born Dragon - cool effect, but steep requirements. I would increase the ATK a bit, or add another effect.

Teched Up Criminal - will be very hard to use and the effect is confusing. Every 2 turns - meaning yours and your opponents' turn? That means during each of your turns you take no battle damage, which is not very useful. During each of your opponent's turns? I don't think that's what you intended. Either way, needs another effect to be used.

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:56 am

Seattleite wrote:Savior - becomes "When this card is normal summoned, Add 1 monster from your deck to your hand" with generic fusions. OP'd, you should change it somehow.
Not so sure about that, considering Prisma doesn't work with the Ehero fusions to send anything it wants either.
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:18 am

made changes, the biggest are as follows:

AFA - Select 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. Send Monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard who fufil that Fusion Monster's requirements and discard your entire hand of 5 cards or more. Fusion Summon a card with the name of the selected Fusin Monster from your Extra Deck.

Savior - When this card isFlip Summoned, select one Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck, add one of its Fusion Materials from your Deck to your hand. During the End Phase of a turn this card did not attack, you can flip it too face-down defense position.

Golem - 3 "Golem" Monsters
This cards ATK and DEF are increased permenatly during the end phase that this monster is Fusion Summoned by 100 for each "Golem" monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn you can discard 1 card to Special Summon 1 "Golem" monster from your Graveyrad. - 2900/2300

Every Djinn - When you Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster, you can remove from play this card from your Graveyard to substitute as 1 of the monsters required for the Fusion Summon.

sarsama - Monster Cards Tributed for a Fusion Summon are returned to the owner's Deck instead of being sent to the Graveyard. Then shuffle the Deck. If you draw a card that has the same name as a card sent to the deck by this card effect, you can special summon it on your side of the field.

:3
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:24 am

AFA is far too costly now. Neutral

Savior - Change to"When this card is flipped face-up", because Flip Summoning activations are nasty and unreliable.

Golem - :3

Djinns - Remember to give them all different Attributes. Will help out lots, trust me.

Sarsama - "Tributed" = "used as Fusion Material" idk if that's how it should be worded, but it makes a lot more sense.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum