LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I See you Driving Around Town with the Girl I love and I'm like.dek

2 posters

Go down

I See you Driving Around Town with the Girl I love and I'm like.dek Empty I See you Driving Around Town with the Girl I love and I'm like.dek

Post by Anime Girl References Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:28 am

Souls of the Vilified
Spell/Equip
The equipped monster's ATK & DEF is decreased by 800. When the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, any battle damage its owner takes will be increased by 1000 until the End Phase.

Encumbering Shame
Spell/Equip
As long as the equipped monster's Level is equal to or lower than any other monster's on the field, it's effects are negated and it cannot attack. When the equipped monster is destroyed, the monster on the field with the highest Level is equipped with this card (if it's a tie, you get to choose.)

Poisoned Hubris
Spell/Equip
The controller of the equipped monster takes damage equal to it's ATK or DEF (whichever is highest) + 500 during each End Phase. The controller's card effects cannot target any other card other than the equipped monster.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

I See you Driving Around Town with the Girl I love and I'm like.dek Empty Re: I See you Driving Around Town with the Girl I love and I'm like.dek

Post by Seattleite Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Darkest Hour wrote:Souls of the Vilified
Spell/Equip
The equipped monster's ATK & DEF is decreased by 800. When the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, any battle damage its owner takes will be increased by 1000 until the End Phase.
This is alright, it's maybe a tech for multiple attackers

Encumbering Shame
Spell/Equip
As long as the equipped monster's Level is equal to or lower than any other monster's on the field, it's effects are negated and it cannot attack. When the equipped monster is destroyed, the monster on the field with the highest Level is equipped with this card (if it's a tie, you get to choose.)
I would change "destroyed" to "removed from the field" - an interesting synchro counter

Poisoned Hubris
Spell/Equip
The controller of the equipped monster takes damage equal to it's ATK or DEF (whichever is highest) + 500 during each End Phase. The controller's card effects cannot target any other card other than the equipped monster.
I don't think the "each end phase" is really necessary since this can rack up massive damage and lock down potential.
An Avatar of Extinction, for example, is 7000 damage if your opponent can't get rid of it in the next turn. This is probably too much.

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

I See you Driving Around Town with the Girl I love and I'm like.dek Empty Re: I See you Driving Around Town with the Girl I love and I'm like.dek

Post by Anime Girl References Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Maybe "during the monsters' controller's End Phase" is better that way it doesn't burn the same turn you activate it?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down