LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love Infernities, but why must they be so bad?

2 posters

Go down

I love Infernities, but why must they be so bad? Empty I love Infernities, but why must they be so bad?

Post by DIGITAL Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:41 pm

Hello there... Infernity + Steelswarms! Now their own distinct cards

Aquatic Slave
Aqua/Water/Tuner
Lv 1
0/0
Once per turn, you can reveal this card in your hand and discard 1 card. If this card is used for a Tribute Summoned while you have no card in your hand, You can Special Summon this card. If you do, this card's Level becomes the Level of the monster that this card is used for to Tribute Summon it.

Aquatic Peasant
Aqua/Water
Lv 4
1400/1200
When this card is Summoned, you can discard 1 monster from your from your hand. If this card is Tributed for the Tribute Summon of an "Aquatic" monster activate one of the following effects: *Add one level 5 or higher "Aquatic" monster from your graveyard to your hand. *Special Summon one level 4 or lower "Aquatic" monster from your Graveyard other than "Aquatic Peasant"

Aquatic Artisan
Aqua/Water
Lv 4
1650/1700
When you have no cards in your hand and draw this card, you can reveal it to Special Summon it. If a "Aquatic" monster is Tribute Summoned face-up while this card is face-up on the field, you can add 1 "Aquatic" card from your hand to your Graveyard. If there are no cards in your hand, you can send this card to the Graveyard to select up to 2 "Aquatic" monster(s) in your Graveyard and Special Summon them.

Aquatic Youth
Aqua/Water/Tuner
Lv 2
1100/0
While you have no cards in your hand, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon up to 2 "Aquatic Youth" from your Deck. When this card is used as a Tribute for the Tribute Summon of an "Aquatic" monster, special summon one level 4 or lower "Aquatic" monster in your graveyard other than "Aquatic Youth".

Aquatic Sentinel
Aqua/Water
Lv 3
0/2000
When this card is Normal Summoned, it is changed to Defense Position.  Once per turn, during either player's turn, while you have no card in your hand: You can target 1 Level 5 or higher monster; It effect(s) are negated until the end phase. If this card is Tributed for the Tribute Summon of an "Aquatic" monster, you can Special Summon 1 "Aquatic" monster from your Graveyard, except "Aquatic Sentinel".

Aquatic Beast
Aqua/Water
lv 4
1700/1600
If this card attacks, While you have no cards in your hand: Target 1 face-up Ritual, Fusion, or Synchro Monster on the field; Shuffle that target into the Deck. Once per turn you can discard up to 2 "Aquatic" monsters from your hand, to add the same number of "Aquatic" monsters from your Graveyard to your hand.

Aquatic King
Warrior/Water
Lv 6
2400/500
You can Tribute Summon this monster in face-up Attack Position by Tributing 1 "Aquatic" monster. If this card is Tribute Summon by Tributing an "Aquatic" monster(s) while this card is the only card in your hand: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; select one card in your deck that has the same level as the targeted monster, and Special Summon it, and shuffle the selected monster back into your opponenets deck.

Aquatic Courts Master
Warrior/Water
Lv 7
2500/1200
If this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing an "Aquatic" monster while this is the only card in your hand: You can target 1 Level 3 or lower "Aquatic" monsters in your deck and add it to your Graveyard. Once per turn you can send 1 Card from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Level "Aquatic" monster from your Deck.

Aquatic Jester
Warrior/Water
Lv 5
2100/1100
When this card is Tribute Summoned by tributing an "Aquatic" monster: You can pay 1000 Life Points to target up to 2 cards your opponent controls; return those targets to the hand. If you have no cards in your hand, you can Tribute this card to activate one of the following effects: *select 1 "Aquatic" monster in your Graveyard. Special Summon that monster. *Select 2 "Aquatic" monster in your graveyard. Add the selected monsters to your hand.

Aquatic Knight
Warrior/Water
Lv 8
2600/1900
This card can by Tribute summoned with 1 or more Tributes. If this card is Tribute Summoned with 3 or more cards: Select and activate 1 of these effects. *Both players discard 5 cards. *Target a number of Level 4 or lower "Aquatic" monsters in your Graveyard equal to the number of monsters that is used for to Tribute Summon this card; Special Summon them.

Last edited by Dylan W. on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:30 am; edited 12 times in total
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

I love Infernities, but why must they be so bad? Empty Re: I love Infernities, but why must they be so bad?

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:33 am

Dylan W. wrote:Hello there... Infernity + Steelswarms!

Aquatic Slave
Aqua/Water/Tuner
Lv 1
0/0
If this card is the only card in your hand, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card is Tributed for the Tribute Summon of an "Aquatic" monster while you have no cards in your hand, Special Summon this card. In that case, the Level of this card is equal to the Level of your Summoned monster.

the wording for this should be "If this card is used for a Tribute Summoned while you have no card in your hand, You can Special Summon this card. If you do, this card's Level becomes the Level of the monster that this card is used for to Tribute Summon it." As the way it goes it's would normally be impossible condition if All Hallow's Eve doesn't exist but this archetype is made for that card >:3

Aquatic Peasant
Aqua/Water
Lv 4
1400/1200
When this card is Summoned, you can discard 1 monster from your from your hand. If this card is Tributed for the Tribute Summon of an "Aquatic" monster activate one of the following effects: *Add one level 5 or higher "Aquatic" monster from your graveyard to your hand. *Special Summon one level 4 or lower "Aquatic" monster from your Graveyard other than "Aquatic Peasant"

This card is fine, it's basically set up along with for all Hallow's Eve.

Aquatic Artisan
Aqua/Water
Lv 4
1650/1700
When you have no cards in your hand and draw this card, you can reveal it to Special Summon it. If a "Aquatic" monster is Tribute Summoned face-up while this card is face-up on the field, you can add 1 "Aquatic" card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.

Infernity Archfiend in disguise lol

Aquatic Youth
Aqua/Water/Tuner
Lv 2
1100/0
While you have no cards in your hand, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon up to 2 "Aquatic Genome" from your Deck. When this card is used as a Tribute for the Tribute Summon of an "Aquatic" monster, special summon one level 4 or lower "Aquatic" monster in your graveyard other than "Aquatic Genome".

I'm guessing either it's name supposed to be Youth or Genome and this is Infernity Beetle in disguise as well but as well a tribute fodder.

Aquatic Sentinel
Aqua/Water
Lv 3
0/2000
When this card is Normal Summoned, it is changed to Defense Position.  Once per turn, during either player's turn, while you have no card in your hand: You can target 1 Level 5 or higher monster; It effect(s) are negated until the end phase. If this card is Tributed for the Tribute Summon of an "Aquatic" monster, you can Special Summon 1 "Aquatic" monster from your Graveyard, except "Aquatic Sentinel".

This is good, it's almost necromancer but it get the Special Summon ability when it is tributes so it's good.

Aquatic Beast
Aqua/Water
lv 4
1700/1600
If this card attacks, While you have no cards in your hand: Target 1 face-up Ritual, Fusion, or Synchro Monster on the field; send the target card to its owners deck, its owner then shuffles their deck.

I like this one, it's Steelswarm Sting but combined with Infernity's style of handless effect, i think it should be "Shuffle that target into the Deck." to make it short and sweet.

Aquatic King
Aqua/Water
Lv 6
2400/500
You can Tribute Summon this monster in face-up Attack Position by Tributing 1 "Aquatic" monster. If this card is Tribute Summon by Tributing a "Aquatic" monster(s) while this card is the only card in your hand: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; send that target to the Graveyard or inflict 1600 damage to your opponent.

hmm, i dunno if it need to be the only card in your hand, it should rather more restrictive than Girastag's condition, maybe "send that target to the Graveyard and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent."? but also knowing this, they won't get their effect if being tribute summoned from the grave as well but i guess that's sensible.

Aquatic Courts Master
Awua/Water
Lv 7
2500/1200
If this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing an "Aquatic" monster while this is the only card in your hand: You can target 2 Level 3 or lower "Aquatic" monsters in your Graveyard and Special Summon them.

Ah Infernity General except it have 2 requirements to make up from being tributes instead. Smile

Aquatic Jester
Aqua/Water
Lv 5
2100/1100
When this card is Tribute Summoned by tributing an "Aquatic" monster: You can pay 1000 Life Points to target up to 2 cards your opponent controls; return those targets to the hand. If you have no cards in your hand, you can Tribute this card to activate one of the following effects: *select 2 "Aquatic" monsters in your Graveyard. Special Summon those monsters. *Select 2 "Aquatic" monster in your graveyard. Add the selected monsters to your hand.

:O Steelswarm Moth and Infernity General Combined!!! but i think the 1 option of the second effect is a bit much, if you omit that and keep the last effect it's consider balanced.

Aquatic Knight
Aqua/Water
Lv 8
2600/1900
When this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 "Aquatic" monsters: Select and activate 1 of these effects. *Both players discard their entire hands. *Special Summon as many Lv 4 or lower "Aquatic" monsters from your Graveyard as possible.

hmm... hand rape sound powerful... not sure what to think of this and the last effect. maybe adding the another restriction "When this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing 2 "Aquatic" monsters (while you have no card in your hand/while this is the only card in your hand): *Your opponent discard their entire hand. *Target a number of Level 4 or lower "Aquatic" monsters in your Graveyard equal to the number of monsters that is used for to Tribute Summon this card; Special Summon them." I'm guess this should have a different effect from the special summoning ability imo since you kinda have plenty of them.

CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

I love Infernities, but why must they be so bad? Empty Re: I love Infernities, but why must they be so bad?

Post by DIGITAL Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:51 am

Edited
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:12 am

Slave is good fine,

Artisan should have Level restriction in its last effect in case.

King seem better or so.

Court master, hmm.. also having one for one effect not sure what to think of it....

Beast should be avoid in adding the last effect, it is good as it is.

Knight is good now with 3 tribute requirement effects.

CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:22 am

Edited again =D
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum