LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

misc cards (again)

2 posters

Go down

misc cards (again) Empty misc cards (again)

Post by EMSOUP Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Iron Star Cannon Dragon
Dragon/Effect 8 Fire 2700/1300
You can discard 2 Dragon-type or Machine-type monsters from your hand, special summon this card from your graveyard. If you do, send 1 card on the field to the graveyard. Once per turn, you can send 1 card from your hand to the graveyard to send 1 monster on the field to the graveyard.

Song of the Living
Spell Card
When this card is activated, reveal any number of monster cards in your hand. If you control a non-fiend, zombie or machine-type monster, special summon 1 monster with the same type from your deck with equal or lower level from the revealed monsters. If not, you gain 200 life points for each of the revealed monsters. You cannot summon a Tuner this way. You can only activate 1 "Song of the Living" per turn. You cannot conduct your battle phase the turn you activated this card.

Song for the Dead
Spell Card
When this card is activated, discard all monster cards in your hand. If you control a Zombie-type monster, special summon Zombie-type monsters from your graveyard equal or lower to the number of the discarded monster(up to 3). You cannot summon the same monster you've discarded with this effect, and you cannot activate another spell/trap card until your next standby phase. During the end phase, destroy all monster summoned by this effect.

Last edited by EMSOUP on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

misc cards (again) Empty Re: misc cards (again)

Post by Seattleite Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:18 am

EMSOUP wrote:Iron Star Cannon Dragon
Dragon/Effect 8 Fire 2700/1300
You can discard 2 Dragon-type or Machine-type monsters from your hand, special summon this card from your graveyard. If you do, send 1 card on the field to the graveyard. Once per turn, you can send 1 card from your hand to the graveyard to send 1 monster on the field to the graveyard.
Seems like an antennae buff mainly. It's powerful and reusable but a hand eater, and i'm not sure how fast antennaes can regenerate their hand, so idk, but i guess it's worth a try.

Song of the Living
Spell Card
When this card is activated, reveal any number of monster cards in your hand. If you control a non-fiend, zombie or machine-type monster, special summon 1 monster with the same type from your deck with equal or lower level from the revealed monsters. If not, you gain 200 life points for each of the revealed monsters. You cannot summon a Tuner this way. You can only activate 1 "Song of the Living" per turn.
Still might need "you cannot synchro or xyz summon this turn". That's a lot of search power. But I like how it can turn dead hands around.

Song for the Dead
Spell Card
When this card is activated, discard all monster cards in your hand. If you control a Zombie-type monster, special summon Zombie-type monsters from your graveyard equal or lower to the number of the discarded monster(up to 2). You cannot summon the same monster you've discarded with this effect, and you cannot conduct your next 3 battle phase.
Interesting, but seems kind of UP'd with the last part. Skipping battle phases is no problem for stall or control decks, but zombies aren't known to do either.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:29 am

Iron star seems fine then?

I'll add that clause, and in exchange, i'll buff the lp gain by a bit

and i think i have another idea for song of the dead.

thanks for the review sea!
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down