LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sea Serpent Expansion? (3 Normal Monsters, 3 Effect Monsters and 3 S/T)

2 posters

Go down

Sea Serpent Expansion? (3 Normal Monsters, 3 Effect Monsters and 3 S/T) Empty Sea Serpent Expansion? (3 Normal Monsters, 3 Effect Monsters and 3 S/T)

Post by Anime Girl References Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:19 pm

CAN I HAS FIRST LEVEL 4 2000 ATK NORMAL MONSTA?
|Gloomblood Raymarrow|???|???|Sea-Serpent|WATER|4||2000|50|Even though it is the newborn fry of the
Raymarrow, this serpent can behead giants with it's vorpal tail, and rip a dragon to pieces with it's violent chitonous teeth, twisted and gnarled to afflict misery and horror in the cruelest ways imaginable.|

Here's de first really good Level 5 so far..
|Phlegethon Raymarrow|???|???|Sea-Serpent|WATER|5||2550|2450|Known as the stalker of the Phlegethon, brave and fearsome enough to drag demons into the lowest bowels of hell and feast upon them. Even towering beings of torment and entropy stray from the water to avoid this demented being, whose hunger demands the flesh of the most evil beings it can find.|

And the big one.
|Lunarslayer Godrotter Raymarrow|???|???|Sea-Serpent|WATER|8||3000|3200|This legendary serpent is the devourer of Gods and undoer of worlds. The wave of it's fins silence the dead. It's bellow unravel histories long dead. It's wake melts dimensional fabric into a bleeding crimson debris.|

There are only 10 Sea-Serpents, and most of their effects are ultimately disconnected. So I decided to make these pedigree normal monsters, and made Gloomblood Raymarrow to set the bar when it comes to Normal Monsters with high ATK, and traded all but 50 of it's DEF for it.

|Guillotine Piscoshark|???|???|Sea-Serpent/Effect|WATER|2||1350|0|You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher Sea-Serpent-type Normal Monster from your hand.|

|Ethereal Shredder Snake|???|???|Sea-Serpent/Effect|WATER|4||1500|1100|If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Sea-Serpent-type monster from your Deck.|

|Purple Kraken|???|???|Sea-Serpent/Effect|WATER|3||1100|1200|If this card on your side of the field is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Sea-Serpent-type monster from your hand.|

These little base summoners should make it easier for Sea-Serpent decks to summon monsters in the future.

|Colossal Evocation|???|???|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||You can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher Normal Monster from your hand.|

|Violent Tsunami|???|???|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||Tribute 1 Sea-Serpent-type monster you control to destroy all face-up monsters on the field whose DEF is equal to or lower than the ATK of the tributed monster.|

|Colossal Evocation|???|???|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||Once per turn, if you control no monsters and your opponent controls 1 or more monsters, you can Special Summon 1 Sea-Serpent-type monster from your hand.|
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Sea Serpent Expansion? (3 Normal Monsters, 3 Effect Monsters and 3 S/T) Empty Re: Sea Serpent Expansion? (3 Normal Monsters, 3 Effect Monsters and 3 S/T)

Post by Seattleite Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:22 am

All are good. 'nuff said.

maybe I can find a place for some in my Sea Games peanut butter jelly
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Sea Serpent Expansion? (3 Normal Monsters, 3 Effect Monsters and 3 S/T) Empty Re: Sea Serpent Expansion? (3 Normal Monsters, 3 Effect Monsters and 3 S/T)

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Seattleite wrote:All are good. 'nuff said.

maybe I can find a place for some in my Sea Games peanut butter jelly

I love you
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down