LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm in ur base, killing ur doodz (Hilar Normal Monsters)

+2
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
Anime Girl References
6 posters

Go down

I'm in ur base, killing ur doodz (Hilar Normal Monsters) Empty I'm in ur base, killing ur doodz (Hilar Normal Monsters)

Post by Anime Girl References Fri May 25, 2012 8:46 am

Subterranean Sand Worm
1910/1900
Level 4
EARTH
[Insect] Fact: There is always a Sand Worm at least 20 feet below you every 10 steps you take.

Abyssal Corn, Herald of Forbidden Knowledge
1960/1750
Level 4
DARK
[Plant] It is a common fact that corn, be it natural or abyssal, is incapable of speech. In the event that the corn does speak, it is advised that you ignore everything it says.

Malicious Madhouse of Malevolent Murder

1950/1030
Level 4
DARK
[Fiend] Keep a man in a house long enough, and he shall be driven insane. Keep a man next to an insane man long enough, and he shall too be driven insane. Lock enough insane men in one house, and the house shall go insane.

Ommatophobia
1870/2030
Level 4
EARTH
[Fiend] An amorphous being with a body riddled in millions of eyes. The steps it takes makes those who gaze upon it cringe, as it's horrifying screams and the crunching of broken eyeballs sends chills down it's victim's spines...and eyes.

Vocare Milites
Continuous / SPELL
Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Normal Monster from your hand or Graveyard.

Last edited by Darkest Hour on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

I'm in ur base, killing ur doodz (Hilar Normal Monsters) Empty Re: I'm in ur base, killing ur doodz (Hilar Normal Monsters)

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Fri May 25, 2012 9:31 am

The last 2 normal monster's flavor text gonna drive sea insane lol
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

I'm in ur base, killing ur doodz (Hilar Normal Monsters) Empty Re: I'm in ur base, killing ur doodz (Hilar Normal Monsters)

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am

<3 what u did here
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Fri May 25, 2012 9:59 am

I'm in ur base, killing ur doodz (Hilar Normal Monsters) Fact-there-is-always-a-sand-worm-at-least-20-feet-below-you-every-10-steps-you-take
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Fri May 25, 2012 11:55 am

Dwight reference FTW
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly Fri May 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Don't listen to the Corn
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Fri May 25, 2012 4:19 pm

Norc Lassyba hurr durr
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly Fri May 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Subterranean Sand Worms
2510/1900
Level 6
EARTH
[Insect] Fact: There are always 20 Sand Worms at least 10 feet below you. ALWAYS.
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue May 29, 2012 12:08 am

8====D~~~~
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:24 pm

Earth Rift
SPELL
Normal Spell
Reveal 1 Level 5 or higher Monster in your hand; select 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field and destroy it.

Flame Strike
SPELL
Quick-play Spell
Banish 1 card in your Graveyard and destroy the top 2 cards of your deck; select & banish 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

Krazy Ivan Missile
SPELL
Normal Spell
Destroy all cards your opponent controls in the 5th and 1st Monster Card Zone and 1st and 5th Spell/Trap Card Zone.

Atomic Lightning
TRAP
Normal Trap
Banish 5 cards from your Extra Deck; banish 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.

The Wrong Hole
SPELL
Normal
Destroy all monsters on the field; your opponent draws cards equal to the amount of monsters destroyed by this effect.

Asinine Abolisher
SPELL
Normal
Send the top 5 cards of your deck to the Graveyard; destroy cards on the field equal to the amount of Toon Monsters sent this way.

Unified Vengeance
TRAP
Normal Trap
Banish 1 Union Monster in your Graveyard; destroy 1 card on the field.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Darkest Hour wrote:Earth Rift
SPELL
Normal Spell
Reveal 1 Level 5 or higher Monster in your hand; select 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field and destroy it.

this one i like.

Flame Strike
SPELL
Quick-play Spell
Banish 1 card in your Graveyard and destroy the top 2 cards of your deck; select & banish 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

this is ok but destroy top cards? shouldn't it be send?

Krazy Ivan Missile
SPELL
Normal Spell
Destroy all cards your opponent controls in the 5th and 1st Monster Card Zone and 1st and 5th Spell/Trap Card Zone.

tbh the 1st and 5th column... are in either 2 ways... people look at it from Right to left, some look at it the middle to the last of the left colum. :S. it also a reason why effects of those cards never specifiy which number of column because there isn't any, it's only all in our heads.

Atomic Lightning
TRAP
Normal Trap
Banish 5 cards from your Extra Deck; banish 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.

banishing from extra deck cringes me.

The Wrong Hole
SPELL
Normal
Destroy all monsters on the field; your opponent draws cards equal to the amount of monsters destroyed by this effect.

eh, i wouldn't use it unless there a combo to go with it or so.

Asinine Abolisher
SPELL
Normal
Send the top 5 cards of your deck to the Graveyard; destroy cards on the field equal to the amount of Toon Monsters sent this way.

a gamblish possibility.

Unified Vengeance
TRAP
Normal Trap
Banish 1 Union Monster in your Graveyard; destroy 1 card on the field.

sensible imo
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Flame Strike
SPELL
Quick-play Spell

this is ok but destroy top cards? shouldn't it be send?

Krazy Ivan Missile
SPELL
Normal Spell

tbh the 1st and 5th column... are in either 2 ways... people look at it from Right to left, some look at it the middle to the last of the left colum. :S. it also a reason why effects of those cards never specifiy which number of column because there isn't any, it's only all in our heads.

Well it specifies the card zones the furthest to the left and furthest to the right.

and destroying the top cards instead of sending them can trigger different effects.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down