So we need more normal monsters (other than sea serpent)

Go down

So we need more normal monsters (other than sea serpent)

Post by DIGITAL on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:07 am

Discounted Dealings | Normal Spell | Discard 1 Level 7 or higher Normal monster to draw 2 cards.

Vanilla Greed | Normal Spell | Shuffle 2 Normal monsters from your hand into the Deck, then draw 2 cards.

Taurus Vitality-Saint | Light/Level 3 | Fairy/Effect | If this card is Tribute for the Tribute Summon of a Normal Monster, while the Summoned card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards. | 1400/1100

Pisces Blight-Fiend | Dark/Level 3 | Fiend/Effect | Cannot be Special Summoned. Cannot be Normal Summoned on a turn you have already Normal Summoned. During the Main Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up you can Banish this card: Normal Summon 1 Level 8 or lower Normal Monster from your Hand or Graveyard. | 1300/1200

Bewildering Beast | Level 7/Earth | Normal/Beast | Cloaked in a shroud of darkness, this monster lurks in the shadows hunting for prey. Some say this creature is a possessed wolf, while others say it is the pet of the devil himself. | 2700/2500

Aquaria the Monarch Queen | Level 7/Water | Normal/Insect | Aquaria is said to be the only Butterfly born of water. She rules over her many colonies by inducing the fear of flooding onto her civilians. | 2800/2400

Defender Roach | Level 7/Light | Normal/Machine | A mechanical Roach with shields capable of surrounding an entire city. | 2200/3000

Radiant Nymph | Level 7/Light | Normal/Fairy | An angel descended from heaven with a goal to end war... with violence. | 2800/2300

Catechumen | Level 7/Dark | Normal/Fish | A deceitful carp that taints the very water it swims. | 2900/2200

Dreamweaver | Level 7/Wind | Normal/Psychic | A spiritual being who lives within the dream realm. She creates intense emotions within the dreams she resides. | 2600 / 2700

Enkindler | Level 7/Fire | Normal/Pyro | A strategist engulfed in flames that strikes its foes with long whips of flames. | 2800/2400

Winged Snake | Level 7/Wind | Normal/Reptile | Soaring above the mountains, this creature claims several human victims daily. It is feared among many small mountainous villages, and is worshiped by most. | 2800/2600

Oregre | Level 7/Earth | Normal/Rock | A giant stone beast, encrusted with many gems of different types and sizes. It blinds its foes by reflecting large beams of light into their eyes. | 2500/2900
DIGITAL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: So we need more normal monsters (other than sea serpent)

Post by Ash on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:39 am

are there any ideas you have for some of the normals

so far they seem really filler-ish

Ash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL on Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:00 am

Now that I think about it, they are filler >.< In my head I thought we needed more strong normal monsters that could fit into a variety of decks but I wasn't thinking about HOW they would fit in.
DIGITAL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Normals rely completely on their ATK & DEF to be effective. While Type+Attribute+Level can help with their support, high ATK and DEF is a must for these kinds of cards otherwise they are just suicide fodder for better armed effect monsters.

View user profile http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash on Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:58 pm

just having high stats won't help playability. they first have to be accessible then synergetic and only after both those criteria are met do their stats become important

Ash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down