LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trap Cards that make the opponent go "Oh crap"

+3
Seattleite
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
Anime Girl References
7 posters

Go down

Trap Cards that make the opponent go "Oh crap" Empty Trap Cards that make the opponent go "Oh crap"

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:14 pm

|Perfect Turnabout|0|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||If this face-down card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by an opponent's card effect, you can draw cards until you have 6 cards in your hand.|

|Colossal Explosion of Bees|0|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||If this face-down card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by an opponent's card effect, your opponent discards all Monster cards from their hand and takes damage equal to the total combined Level Stars of the discarded cards x200.|

|The Advent of a Million Rabbits|0|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||If this face-down card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by an opponent's card effect, this card gains the following effect that can be activated while in the Graveyard: ●Up to 5 times per turn, During your Main Phase, Battle Phase or your opponent's Battle Phase, You can pay 200 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Rabbit Token to your side of the field (Beast-Type/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).|

|'Force Endgame' Switch|0|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||If this face-down card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by an opponent's card effect, destroy all monsters on the field.|

|Thousand-Creature Feast|0|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||If this face-down card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by an opponent's card effect, all monsters on the field are tributed, and both players gain Life Points equal to the total ATK of all monsters tributed by this effect.|

|Switcheroo|0|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||If this face-down card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by an opponent's card effect, if both players control monsters, both players exchange control of the monsters on their sides of the field to their opponent.|
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Trap Cards that make the opponent go "Oh crap" Empty Re: Trap Cards that make the opponent go "Oh crap"

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:14 am

The Advent of a Million Rabbits is the only one I really have a problem with considering the Bunnies can then have anything done with them.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Trap Cards that make the opponent go "Oh crap" Empty Re: Trap Cards that make the opponent go "Oh crap"

Post by Seattleite Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:34 am

WereLord wrote:The Advent of a Million Rabbits is the only one I really have a problem with considering the Bunnies can then have anything done with them.

Agreed, especially since it's reusable swarm, and can be used on your opponent's turn too :O
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:15 am

Seattleite wrote:
WereLord wrote:The Advent of a Million Rabbits is the only one I really have a problem with considering the Bunnies can then have anything done with them.

Agreed, especially since it's reusable swarm, and can be used on your opponent's turn too :O

Yo mom is reoozabru swaaam

But yeah I get it now.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmonarch1052 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:31 am

I took a peek at this thread, and I have to say I love the ideas.
LOL at Colossal Explosion of Bees.
Trap Cards that make the opponent go "oh, crap"... affraid
Opponent: I activate my Mystical Space Typhoon! Time to destroy that face-down card and win this!!
You: Hah... Destroying my card triggered its effect!! Say hello to my Colossal Explosion of Bees!
Opponent: affraid NOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT THE BEES!! (gets swamed by a couple thousand bees)
Dragonmonarch1052
Dragonmonarch1052

Back to top Go down

Post by Tungsten Butterfly Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:42 pm

|'Force Endgame' Switch|0|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Normal|||If this face-down card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard by an opponent's card effect, destroy all monsters on the field.|

Ewwww
Tungsten Butterfly
Tungsten Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:51 am

I have bumped the thread.

Pray I don't bump it any further.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianGuy1137 Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:03 am

These bumps are getting worse all the time... These cards are more broken than their OCG/TCG counterparts so yeah. Not exactly what I consider to be balanced card design since they can potentially net a ridiculous amount of advantage. Then again, they're relatively unusable most of the time.

I made a card like the cards you have called "Reparation." I think it basically follows the same concept, but not as extreme and to a more usable degree. Any opinions on that card? I personally think it's a good card to be used in decks that discard a lot like say fabled/dark world or mill like LS.
AsianGuy1137
AsianGuy1137

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:12 am

reparation is a fantastic card in revolver.dek
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum