LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashined [you know by now I only post Archtypes with reason]

3 posters

Go down

Ashined [you know by now I only post Archtypes with reason] Empty Ashined [you know by now I only post Archtypes with reason]

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:23 pm

Name-Ashined Crusader
Attribute-Dark
Type-Pyro
Lv-4
ATK-1600
DEF-0
Effect-Once per turn if you control a face-up "Ashined" monster other than "Ashined Crusader" you can send any number of "Ashined" monsters from your hand to the Graveyard to to incress one face-up "Ashined" monsters ATK by 400 per card.

Name-Ashined Archer
Attribute-Dark
Type-Pyro
Lv-4
ATK-1400
DEF-0
Effect-If you control a face-up "Ashined" monster other than "Ashined Archer" you can send this face-up card and one other "Ashined" monster you control to the Graveyard to inflict hafe of the sent "Ashined" monsters ATK (excluding this card) to your opponent's life points.

Name-Ashined Deffender
Attribute-Dark
Type-Pyro
Lv-4
ATK-0
DEF-2700
Effect-If you control another face-up "Ashined" monster other than "Ashined Deffender" then during your Standby Phase you can draw one more card in addition to your normal draw this turn.

Name-Ashined Dragonute
Attribute-Dark
Type-Pyro
Lv-4
ATK-2000
DEF-0
Effect-If this card attacks, it is switched to Defense Position at the end of the Damage Step. If you control a face-up "Ashined" monster other than "Ashined Dragonute" when ever this card is swicthed to the Defense Position by a card effect you may reveal upto 3 Pyro-type monsters in your hand and inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent's life points for each one revealed.

Name-Ashined Wolf
Attribute-Dark
Type-Pyro/Xyz
Lv-4
ATK-2200
DEF-0
Effect-3 level 4 Pyro-Type monsters
Once per turn during your Main Phase you can detach 1 Xyz Material Monster from this card and remove that card from play to inflict damage equal to the original ATK of the removed monster. Once per turn if this card would be destroyed you may detach 1 Xyz Material Monster from this card instead.

Ashined [you know by now I only post Archtypes with reason] 141665
Because I'm lazy

More to come later but for now do the usuall

Rate Hate Communicate
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Ashined [you know by now I only post Archtypes with reason] Empty Re: Ashined [you know by now I only post Archtypes with reason]

Post by Anime Girl References Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:36 am

"incress" "hafe"

Did you copy this from YCM?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Ashined [you know by now I only post Archtypes with reason] Empty Re: Ashined [you know by now I only post Archtypes with reason]

Post by Anime Girl References Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:40 am

Also, I don't think our YVD supports Xyz monsters yet.

Name-Ashined Deffender
Attribute-Dark
Type-Pyro
Lv-4
ATK-0
DEF-2700
Effect-If you control another face-up "Ashined" monster other than "Ashined Deffender" then during your Standby Phase you can draw one more card in addition to your normal draw this turn.

2700 defense? D:

While I agree that Defender pushed the defense standard too fucking high, I don't think we would need THAT MUCH defense for a level 4. 2200 is fine as it is.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:44 am

Darkest Hour wrote:Also, I don't think our YVD supports Xyz monsters yet.

Name-Ashined Deffender
Attribute-Dark
Type-Pyro
Lv-4
ATK-0
DEF-2700

2700 defense? D:

While I agree that Defender pushed the defense standard too fucking high, I don't think we would need THAT MUCH defense for a level 4. 2200 is fine as it is.

Dude it is Destiny Hero Deffender
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:46 am

WereLord wrote:

Name-Ashined Deffender
Attribute-Dark
Type-Pyro
Lv-4
ATK-0
DEF-2700

2700 defense? D:

If you want it to allow extra draw, perhaps you should reduce it's DEF to something below 2300. Not even a Level 6 monster can kill off Defender with it's DEF, and Destiny Hero Defender suffered from the same thing Goyo did by getting a disgusting amount of extra ATK/DEF boosting without a "real" drawback.

Destiny Hero Defender only really needed 2200 defense but lolnami decided "OMG BE SO KUUL TO HAVE 2700 DEF HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" just like what they did with Goyo's 2800 ATK at level 6 when really it pushed the threshold way too far.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:20 am

Darkest Hour wrote:
WereLord wrote:

Name-Ashined Deffender
Attribute-Dark
Type-Pyro
Lv-4
ATK-0
DEF-2700

2700 defense? D:

If you want it to allow extra draw, perhaps you should reduce it's DEF to something below 2300. Not even a Level 6 monster can kill off Defender with it's DEF, and Destiny Hero Defender suffered from the same thing Goyo did by getting a disgusting amount of extra ATK/DEF boosting without a "real" drawback.

Destiny Hero Defender only really needed 2200 defense but lolnami decided "OMG BE SO KUUL TO HAVE 2700 DEF HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" just like what they did with Goyo's 2800 ATK at level 6 when really it pushed the threshold way too far.
Or I could just scrap him considering I just realized how cheating he is....oh well ^^
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:27 am

WereLord wrote:
Darkest Hour wrote:
WereLord wrote:

Name-Ashined Deffender
Attribute-Dark
Type-Pyro
Lv-4
ATK-0
DEF-2700

2700 defense? D:

Or I could just scrap him considering I just realized how cheating he is....oh well ^^
If he allowed both people to draw 2 cards then perhaps he could keep the effect.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Yes because I REALLY see it fit to keep Quoting

Darkest Hour wrote:
WereLord wrote:
Darkest Hour wrote:
WereLord wrote:

Name-Ashined Deffender
Attribute-Dark
Type-Pyro
Lv-4
ATK-0
DEF-2700

2700 defense? D:

If he allowed both people to draw 2 cards then perhaps he could keep the effect.

Naw too much hand advantage, hell just be scraped
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Oh, I remember these Smile

Something - Ashined Rebirth is a crazy grave-filler engine, since all your Ashined are Lv4. Might pose a problem later.

And, is it Ashined as in "something that is shined" or "Ashened" as in "something made of ash"? Could be either way depending on your intention.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:01 am

Seattleite wrote:Oh, I remember these Smile

Something - Ashined Rebirth is a crazy grave-filler engine, since all your Ashined are Lv4. Might pose a problem later.

And, is it Ashined as in "something that is shined" or "Ashened" as in "something made of ash"? Could be either way depending on your intention.
It would be said as Ash-end
but I spell it as Ashined
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down