LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Despair of the Eternal Nightmare

3 posters

Go down

The Despair of the Eternal Nightmare Empty The Despair of the Eternal Nightmare

Post by EMSOUP Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Chaos Fake Goddess, The Puppet Master of Divine Judgment, Caeil
*12 Spellcaster/Effect Dark 5000/5000
If you have this card in your hand while you control no monster, you can reveal a DARK or Machine-type monster in your hand to discard this card, then draw 1 card. Cannot be normal summoned or set. Can only be special summoned from your hand, graveyard, or banished pile if you control no monsters and you have 18 or more DARK or Machine type monster except this card in your graveyard or banished pile by changing your life points to 1. When this card is summoned, return all cards from your graveyard and banished pile to your deck, then reveal the top 5 cards of your deck. Special summon all DARK or Machine-type monster revealed this way, then send the rest to the graveyard. Once per turn, you can discard 2 DARK or Machine-type monster to Ritual summon 1 Ritual monster from your deck OR Fusion summon 1 DARK fusion monster. Once per turn, you can destroy up to 3 DARK or Machine-type monsters in your hand or field to destroy the same amount of cards on the field.

Last edited by EMSOUP on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:33 am; edited 2 times in total
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

The Despair of the Eternal Nightmare Empty Re: The Despair of the Eternal Nightmare

Post by Seattleite Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:38 pm

EMSOUP wrote:Chaos Fake Goddess, The Puppet Master of Divine Judgment, Caeil
*12 Spellcaster/Effect Dark 5000/5000
If you have this card in your hand while you control no monster, you can reveal a DARK or Machine-type monster in your hand other than this card to discard this card, then draw 1 card. Cannot be normal summoned or set. Can only be special summoned from your hand or graveyard if you control no monsters and you have 15 or more DARK or Machine type monster by changing your life points to 1. When this card is summoned, return all cards from your graveyard and banished pile to your deck, then reveal the top 5 cards of your deck. Special summon all DARK or Machine-type monster revealed this way, then send the rest to the graveyard. Once per turn, you can discard 2 DARK or Machine-type monster to Ritual summon 1 Ritual monster from your deck OR Fusion summon 1 DARK fusion monster. Once per turn, you can destroy up to 3 DARK or Machine-type monsters in your hand or field to destroy the same amount of cards on the field.

Bolded for small fix.

You seem to like these crazy endgame boss monsters lately. And puppets Razz

Those are fun effects, I don't see anything majorly abusable.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

The Despair of the Eternal Nightmare Empty Re: The Despair of the Eternal Nightmare

Post by Anime Girl References Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:44 pm

If you have this card in your hand while you control no monster, you can reveal a DARK or Machine-type monster in your hand to discard this card, then draw 1 card.
How many times can you reveal the same DARK Monster?

Does that mean if I have Corrupted Clown and this in my hand, I can reveal Corrupted Clown until I have my entire deck in my hand?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Darkest Hour wrote:
If you have this card in your hand while you control no monster, you can reveal a DARK or Machine-type monster in your hand to discard this card, then draw 1 card.

Does that mean if I have Corrupted Clown and this in my hand, I can reveal Corrupted Clown until I have my entire deck in my hand?

It discards itself after revealing.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Seattleite wrote:
Darkest Hour wrote:

It discards itself after revealing.
Oops, accidentally __ed that part.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:31 am

end game superbosses are fuuun.
puppets is awesome.

anyway, fixed that part, but added a new condition. let's see if it's still balanced this way.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down