LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hope you like Needle!

2 posters

Go down

I hope you like Needle!  Empty I hope you like Needle!

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:50 am

|Cosmos Healer, Ergodiel|???|????|Fairy/Synchro/Effect|Light|8||2700|1500|(Xyz) 2 Level 8 Fairy-Type monsters. When your opponent would gain Life Points while this card has Xyz Materials: Gain Life Points by that amount instead. Once per turn, you can activate one of these effects: -:Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; Reduce its ATK to 0 and gains Life Points by that amount, and if you do, that monster cannot be destroyed this turn. -:Detach 1 Xyz material from this card and banish 1 card from your hand to target 1 monster in your Graveyard with an ATK that is equal to or lower than this card's ATK; Special Summon that target in face-up Attack Position, ignoring the Summoning Conditions.|

|Moving Hospital, Heavenly Palace|???|????|Machine/Synchro/Effect|Light|8||3000|2000|(Xyz) 2 Level 8 monsters Once per turn: You can attach a top card from your deck to this card. Once per turn, you can activate one of these effect: -:Detach 4 Xyz Materials from this card to target as many Level 4 or lower Fairy-Type monsters in your Graveyard as possible; Special Summon those targets, and if you do, during the End Phase of the turn, banish those monsters Special Summoned by this effect. -:Detach 8 Xyz Materials from this card: Gains 8000 Life Points.|

|Overlay Angel|???|????|Fairy/Effect|Light|5||800|2000|If you control an Xyz monster and your opponent control a monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can attach this card to an Xyz monster you controls, and if you do, gains 800 Life Points.|
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

I hope you like Needle!  Empty Re: I hope you like Needle!

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:56 am

I don't like any of them because it's come to my attention that fairys need to stop being supported.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:05 am

those ideas were held back for months although they should be put in a booklet or word and not here xD
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:10 am

I agree with the fact they should be held back. Also if we submitted everything we ever made this card game would be unplayable.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:25 am

WereLord wrote:I agree with the fact they should be held back. Also if we submitted everything we ever made this card game would be unplayable.

well they aren't meant to be submitted until Fairy become unsupported probably many like, in 2013 or 2014 Razz
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down