LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Promise I Won't Run Over Any More Babies, Now Give Me My Keys

2 posters

Go down

I Promise I Won't Run Over Any More Babies, Now Give Me My Keys Empty I Promise I Won't Run Over Any More Babies, Now Give Me My Keys

Post by Anime Girl References Sun May 13, 2012 8:40 pm

|Sinister Savior|1|USV5|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Special Summon 1 Monster from your opponent's Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the Summoned monster. When the Summoned monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.|

|Force of the Crimson Shadow|4|USV5|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Banish 1 DARK and 1 FIRE Monster from your hand, field or Graveyard. Add 1 FIRE or DARK Monster from your deck whose Level equals the total combined levels of the banished monsters.|

|Our Last United Stand|5|USV5|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters you control by 1000 until the end of the Battle Phase.|

|Matter Reaver|7|USV5|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Banish the top 5 cards of your deck; negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect and banish it. |

|Lobotozoa|0||Psychic/Effect|Wind|4||1310|2200|An abominable inhabitant of the outer realms of the world, these distorted creatures take the forms of giant jelly-fish-like brains that float in the air, and lobotimize their foes. If it's target does not have a brain, it will insert one into it's foe until the being becomes dependent upon it to function, then promptly destroy it. They are gifted enough to grant sentience to their prey, just to take it away.|
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

I Promise I Won't Run Over Any More Babies, Now Give Me My Keys Empty Re: I Promise I Won't Run Over Any More Babies, Now Give Me My Keys

Post by Seattleite Mon May 14, 2012 10:05 am

Darkest Hour wrote:
|Sinister Savior|1|USV5|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Special Summon 1 Monster from your opponent's Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the Summoned monster. When the Summoned monster is removed from the field, destroy this card.|
This may be ok. Using your opponent's graveyard = less reliable anyways.

|Force of the Crimson Shadow|4|USV5|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Banish 1 DARK and 1 FIRE Monster from your hand, field or Graveyard. Add 1 FIRE or DARK Monster from your deck whose Level equals the total combined levels of the banished monsters.|
Curious to see where this card will go

|Our Last United Stand|5|USV5|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters you control by 1000 until the end of the Battle Phase.|
Trap card you mean?

|Matter Reaver|7|USV5|Spell Card|Spell||Normal|||Banish the top 5 cards of your deck; negate the activation of an Effect Monster's effect and banish it. |
Counter trap you mean? This self-mill is hefty enough and banishes the milled cards so it makes a good cost.

|Lobotozoa|0||Psychic/Effect|Wind|4||1310|2200|An abominable inhabitant of the outer realms of the world, these distorted creatures take the forms of giant jelly-fish-like brains that float in the air, and lobotimize their foes. If it's target does not have a brain, it will insert one into it's foe until the being becomes dependent upon it to function, then promptly destroy it. They are gifted enough to grant sentience to their prey, just to take it away.|
I really love flavor text on Psychic monsters cause there are no normal psychics in the TCG. This is awesome.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

I Promise I Won't Run Over Any More Babies, Now Give Me My Keys Empty Re: I Promise I Won't Run Over Any More Babies, Now Give Me My Keys

Post by Anime Girl References Mon May 14, 2012 10:31 am

Lobotozoa changed to Psychic.

Matter Reaver changed to Counter Trap.

Our Last United Stand changed to Trap.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum