LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We will banish your monster's Souls

3 posters

Go down

We will banish your monster's Souls Empty We will banish your monster's Souls

Post by Midnight Wyvern Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:21 pm

Just a side note, Some of my cards here may have very bad card grammar so I would appreciate some help on it

This arhchtype is kind of Beatdown/Mill fused into one. they only banish monsters which after a while can lead to a defenseless opponent (Assuming they are not running any deck that works with the banished pile) Which is a huge weakness. I do have many more of these somewhere on my computer, but I have no idea where they are right now, so expect more to come eventually.

Juliet, the Soul Queen
Level: 8 Attribute: Dark
Type: Fiend/Effect
Attack: 2300 Defense: 2100
This card can only be Summoned by the effect of a “Soul” Spell card. When this card is Summoned, select 1 monster in your opponent’s Deck and banish it. Each time you banish a card by the effect of a “Soul” monster, increase this card’s ATK by 200. When this card is destroyed, select 2 “Soul” monsters in your Deck and banish them. Then banish 2 monsters in your opponent’s Deck.

Markus, the Soul Manipulator
Level: 6 Attribute: Dark
Attack: 2100 Defense: 1300
You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard by banishing 1 “Soul” card in your Deck and 1 monster in your opponent’s Deck. Once per turn, you can select 1 banished “Soul” monster and activate it’s effect, except “Markus, the Soul Swordsman”.

Damian, the Soul Harvester
Level: 4 Attribute: Dark
Attack: 1900 Defense: 1200
Once per turn, you can banish 1 “Soul” monster in your Deck and activate 1 of the following effects: -Banish 1 monster in your opponent’s Deck. –Special Summon 1 banished Level-4, or lower “Soul” monster, except “Damian, the Soul Harvester”.

Rose, the Soul Replacer
Attack: 0 Defense: 1400
You can only activate the effect of “Rose, the Soul Replacer” once per turn. When this card is Summoned, banish 1 monster in your opponent’s Deck, and Shuffle this card into your opponent’s Deck. When you draw this card, banish it and 2 monsters in your Deck.

Eric, the Soul Whisperer
Level: 3 Attribute: Dark
Attack: 1500 Defense: 1200
If you control no other “Soul” monsters when this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 banished Level-4 “Soul” monster. Each time this card declares an attack, your opponent can banish 3 monsters in their Deck to banish this card and all “Eric, the Soul Whisperer” cards in your Deck to end the Battle Phase and skip your next Draw Phase.

Tasha, the Soul Preacher
Level: 2 Attribute: Dark
Attack: 500 Defense: 150
If you control 2 or more “Soul” monster(s) with different names, this card cannot be destroyed. Once per turn, select 1 banished “Soul” monster. Add it to your Deck, then draw 1 card. Each time you Summon a DARK monster, banish 1 monster in your opponent’s Deck.

Soul Vortex
Normal Spell Card
Banish 3 “Soul” monsters in your Deck. Special Summon 1 “Juliet, the Soul Queen”, or 1 Level-4 or lower “Soul” monster.

Soul Strike
Normal Spell Card
Pay 1000 Life Points. Select 1 banished Level-4 or lower “Soul” monster and banish monsters in your opponent’s Deck equal to the Level of the select monster. Negate the effects of 2 “Soul” monsters you control until your next Draw Phase. You can only activate 1 “Soul Strike” once per turn.

Banished World of Souls
Field Spell Card
Increase the ATK of all “Soul” monsters on the Field by 400. During each of your End Phases, both players must banish 1 monster in their Deck. Once per turn, you can add 1 banished card to your Deck. When this card is destroyed, banish 1 monster in your opponent’s Deck.

Soul Mirror Trap
Counter Trap Card
Banish 1 “Soul” monster in your Deck. Negate the effect of 1 Trap card on the Field and you can use it’s effect. While this card is in your Graveyard, banish it to add 2 banished cards to your Deck, except “Soul Mirror Trap”.
Midnight Wyvern
Midnight Wyvern

Back to top Go down

We will banish your monster's Souls Empty Re: We will banish your monster's Souls

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:38 pm

banishing a monster from your opponent's deck while you choosing it is almost potential as using Dust Trapshoot because it let you know of your opponent's Deck Layout but the banishing part it's depending of the opponent's style, as this archetype would be a bad match up against Interdimensional as they revolve in banished zone. Therefore Dust Trapshoot is banned tcg as it was a very good cards.

so basically they need some toning down.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

We will banish your monster's Souls Empty Re: We will banish your monster's Souls

Post by Seattleite Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Semi-Membah cards? awesome P:

After reviewing them all, I have to say it's a good idea, but I just think searching through your opponent's deck, for pretty much every card in this archetype, and banishing their key cards is too much disruption. Even if you don't mill them out, they'll have few monsters to work with. So I won't mention it for each card. You may want to change it to Send to the Grave, or have your opponent choose. Either way I would take it down a notch and only have that effect for about 1/2 of the archetype.

Rayven wrote:

Juliet, the Soul Queen
This card can only be Summoned by the effect of a “Soul” Spell card. When this card is Summoned, select 1 monster in your opponent’s Deck and banish it. Each time you banish a card by the effect of a “Soul” monster, increase this card’s ATK by 200. When this card is destroyed, select 2 “Soul” monsters in your Deck and banish them. Then banish 2 monsters in your opponent’s Deck.
The gist of it is fair.

You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard by banishing 1 “Soul” card in your Deck and 1 monster in your opponent’s Deck. Once per turn, you can select 1 banished “Soul” monster and activate it’s effect, except “Markus, the Soul Swordsman”.
Capable of repeatable swarm of a beatstick with little cost, too much. Second effect probably needs "as if it were on the field" or something.

Once per turn, you can banish 1 “Soul” monster in your Deck and activate 1 of the following effects: -Banish 1 monster in your opponent’s Deck. –Special Summon 1 banished Level-4, or lower “Soul” monster, except “Damian, the Soul Harvester”.
Essentially it becomes "Once per turn, Special Summon 1 Lv4 or lower Soul monster from your Deck". That's pretty hard to balance

Rose, the Soul Replacer
You can only activate the effect of “Rose, the Soul Replacer” once per turn. When this card is Summoned, banish 1 monster in your opponent’s Deck, and Shuffle this card into your opponent’s Deck. When you draw this card, banish it and 2 monsters in your Deck.
Ahh, mind games :3 A dead draw for your opponent but potentially beneficial for you. I quite like

Eric, the Soul Whisperer
If you control no other “Soul” monsters when this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 banished Level-4 “Soul” monster. Each time this card declares an attack, your opponent can banish 3 monsters in their Deck to banish this card and all “Eric, the Soul Whisperer” cards in your Deck to end the Battle Phase and skip your next Draw Phase.
Hmm, wonder who that could be Razz Good to use against the ignorant duelist

Tasha, the Soul Preacher
If you control 2 or more “Soul” monster(s) with different names, this card cannot be destroyed. Once per turn, select 1 banished “Soul” monster. Add it to your Deck, then draw 1 card. Each time you Summon a DARK monster, banish 1 monster in your opponent’s Deck.
Who is a tasha out of us? I think this is alright

Soul Vortex
Normal Spell Card
Banish 3 “Soul” monsters in your Deck. Special Summon 1 “Juliet, the Soul Queen”, or 1 Level-4 or lower “Soul” monster.
From where? Well, seems an appropriate cost. Either you run multiples of this and risk running out of "ammo" in your deck or run more monsters and you're less likely to draw this.

Soul Strike
Normal Spell Card
Pay 1000 Life Points. Select 1 banished Level-4 or lower “Soul” monster and banish monsters in your opponent’s Deck equal to the Level of the select monster. Negate the effects of 2 “Soul” monsters you control until your next Draw Phase. You can only activate 1 “Soul Strike” once per turn.
Too much banishing and too much SSing. The effect negation doesn't matter because you're either going to Xyz or summon only 1 Soul monster thereby bypassing the negation

Banished World of Souls
Field Spell Card
Increase the ATK of all “Soul” monsters on the Field by 400. During each of your End Phases, both players must banish 1 monster in their Deck. Once per turn, you can add 1 banished card to your Deck. When this card is destroyed, banish 1 monster in your opponent’s Deck.
Also overbearing. You don't have any cost running this and your opponent's resources are gradually diminishing.

Soul Mirror Trap
Counter Trap Card
Banish 1 “Soul” monster in your Deck. Negate the effect of 1 Trap card on the Field and you can use it’s effect. While this card is in your Graveyard, banish it to add 2 banished cards to your Deck, except “Soul Mirror Trap”.
This might be alright.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wyvern Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Well, for making these in 10 minutes with very little thought, I figured there would be some error.

Seattleite wrote:Semi-Membah cards? awesome P:
I didnt intend them to be member cards. But apparently that's how it turned out.

After reviewing them all, I have to say it's a good idea, but I just think searching through your opponent's deck, for pretty much every card in this archetype, and banishing their key cards is too much disruption. Even if you don't mill them out, they'll have few monsters to work with. So I won't mention it for each card. You may want to change it to Send to the Grave, or have your opponent choose. Either way I would take it down a notch and only have that effect for about 1/2 of the archetype.

Rayven wrote:

Juliet, the Soul Queen
The gist of it is fair.

Capable of repeatable swarm of a beatstick with little cost, too much. Second effect probably needs "as if it were on the field" or something.
I knew it, I knew something was missing and that this card was broken.

Essentially it becomes "Once per turn, Special Summon 1 Lv4 or lower Soul monster from your Deck". That's pretty hard to balance
Will add more of a cost later

Rose, the Soul Replacer
Ahh, mind games :3 A dead draw for your opponent but potentially beneficial for you. I quite like

Eric, the Soul Whisperer
Hmm, wonder who that could be Razz Good to use against the ignorant duelist
Oh, you mean like me? Mind games FTW

Tasha, the Soul Preacher
Who is a tasha out of us? I think this is alright
Oh, its my double account who hasn't registered yet.

Soul Vortex
Normal Spell Card
From where? Well, seems an appropriate cost. Either you run multiples of this and risk running out of "ammo" in your deck or run more monsters and you're less likely to draw this.
From the deck, Im not exactly a card lore expert here

Soul Strike
Normal Spell Card
Too much banishing and too much SSing. The effect negation doesn't matter because you're either going to Xyz or summon only 1 Soul monster thereby bypassing the negation
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Banished World of Souls
Field Spell Card
Also overbearing. You don't have any cost running this and your opponent's resources are gradually diminishing.
Ahh, the brokenness continues. I will rejoice once I get all the balance issues figured out.

Soul Mirror Trap
Counter Trap Card
This might be alright.
Midnight Wyvern
Midnight Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down