LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So this place is dying and stuff D:

+2
Anime Girl References
Insert Name Here
6 posters

Go down

So this place is dying and stuff D: Empty So this place is dying and stuff D:

Post by Insert Name Here Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Basically, this place has had a few weeks of silence, and I kind of made this thread for two reasons.

1). To see how we can re-spark Interest in the LCCG.

2). Consistently keep peoples attention span.

I think we need more incentive to duel, or else this place will continue to die slowly of internet cancer. How do we do this, I dunno, we just need to do it. People keep adding on cards to the set, yet no one is dueling. Can anyone explain the point of that.

I think we shouldn't start a new set until a predetermined number of duels is reached. If you guys have any other ideas just post them here.
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

So this place is dying and stuff D: Empty Re: So this place is dying and stuff D:

Post by Anime Girl References Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Well, there is a chain that people follow:

1. People create cards.
2. People use the cards they make in duels.

I think one of the main factors for me that's getting me into not dueling as much is the DODM problem, where they cards do not show up in YVD unless you select the DODM set individually.

YVD in itself is still clunky when it comes to handling cards and trying to figure out why DODM isn't popping up is difficult.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

So this place is dying and stuff D: Empty Re: So this place is dying and stuff D:

Post by Anime Girl References Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Not only that, but we have no idea when each other comes online. It would be easier with something we don't have to be on-site with, like Steam or something. Plus, I don't know when anyone would be online, so rather than stay logged into LCCG for 5 minutes I head out in vain.

Like I said, the Timezones/School Hours thing would be a good way to keep track.

On another note, communication seems to be the main issue. Nobody knows when anyone else will be online.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:10 am

Insert Name Here wrote:I think we shouldn't start a new set until a predetermined number of duels is reached. If you guys have any other ideas just post them here.

That was my idea at first, but it was rejected. But for the record I would support that again.

Well, I think the reason why is because after the whole Ash for Leader Spiel, we all kinda are waiting around for the new schedule. But he hasn't been on for more than 2 weeks.

Should we carry on with his plan? The first item of business would be to open up a thread for discussion of set themes. Full detail here: https://lccg.forumotion.com/t677-schedule-discussion

Darkest Hour wrote:
Like I said, the Timezones/School Hours thing would be a good way to keep track.

Hmm, we should post our times when we don't have work / school / sleep based on GMT (sp?) time.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:52 am

March 23/24th I will be off work long enough to be able to do LCCG things. Not sure if anyone will be up at 10:30 pm and such when I get off of work though during any other days.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Insert Name Here Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:55 am

Im usually on around that time, and random points of the day. But mostly night time. And yes, carry on his plan, as we have no Ash for now
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:04 pm

this is all true and i have work and other things to do usually, thats why I can't usually be online. But this place has been dieing ever since Snows little let me take over lccg sphiel, I say just let it go back to leo and sea decideding when we have set's ect. it was much easier that way.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Well, it most likely ever since ash isn't here, it been dying, he 's the life of the party obviously. if the set will be managed, let it be manage normally, no crazy stuffs or confusion like before with DODM.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:15 pm

I think the main thing to get people to start playing more is being able to play with cards they like.

I do think having them finalized in actual sets is awesome for Rated Tournament play (LCCG League) stuff, and something along the lines of casual play with newly spawned cards.

We can also play in small casual games with the cards we make too, to allow testing that way we aren't idly waiting forever for the next set to come up so we can test some cards we have been itching to try.

What better way to assure the card you are submitting to the next set is playable and well-rounded than to run it in your deck and confirm it works?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:25 am

would like to mention that the idea i put forward was simple enough that whoever was around at the time would be able to set up the necessary threads and continue without need of an admins say-so
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum