LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schedule Discussion

5 posters

Go down

Schedule Discussion Empty Schedule Discussion

Post by Ash Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:32 pm

OK, we've got the green light, now it's time to think about putting everything I've said into practice.

This, in my mind, would be the absolute ideal schedule.

Sets
One per 2 months, released on the 1st of each intended month.
200 card sets
Discussion thread opened 2 weeks previous - theme, name, intended support, level of "genericness", archetype slots (2 given based on levels of activity, time as a member and current amount of archetypes in the card pool), amount of support to existing deck themes permitted, and any other thoughts to be discussed.
One week prior to release, submissions opened - all submissions by a single person to be kept to one post, all edits made to be specified in a later post. No limit to submissions for each person, but asked that it be kept to a reasonable amount. New Archetypes to be kept to a maximum of 10 cards per archetype, 3 card maximum support for existing Archetypes. Submissions closed 3 days before set release, this time is intended for anybody to raise concerns over any cards, final edits and to collaborate the set, fixing any coding or ocg errors.

Erratas, Buffs and Nerfs
No limits to suggestions. General consensus must show in favour of either a change or for the card to remain the same for the card to be edited. At the end of each week, a member with Admin priviliges on the wiki will edit the set file accordingly.

Banlist
New banlist every 3 months, coinciding with LCCG League. Spring, Summer, Autumn/Fall, Winter formats. Emergency listing applied if deemed necessary by the majority of players. Discussion thread opened during the last month of each format, preferably people would post cards that they believe should be either Banned, Limited, Semi-Limited, In Consideration or Unlimited, and provide reasoning for each. At the end of the format, if the majority of players agree to any recommendation , changes will be made to the banlist as agreed upon.

LCCG League
At the beginning of each format, each player must announce that they intend to participate in the League. Each player is to play every other participant twice in Matches. This must be arranged in a specific thread, and the result, as well as log (optional) to be posted afterwards. Any unfinished Matches will result in every uncompleted Duel be classed as a Draw for each Duel. You may use any deck for each Match, so long as it abides by the current banlist. All League matches are expected to be finished in the first 2 months of each format. Wins will result in 3 points, draws result in 1, losses are 0. In the last month of the format, any unfinished games will result in a draw, and the top 4/8 players, based on amount of players, 16+ participants will result in top 8, 15- will result in top 4. Fewer than 7 will result in the top 2 proceeding straight to the final. Top 4/8 will progress to the play-offs. Pairings to be randomised in each round, Match Duels, winners progress to the next round/final, which will be determined in a Match also.

If you have any changes, concerns, or plain better ideas, don't hesitate to post them. If you feel I've missed anything important, let me know.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Schedule Discussion Empty Re: Schedule Discussion

Post by Leo Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Banlist rotation is a must.

So for the league we will start in the spring, since winter season kinda flopped.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:42 pm

What are the payoffs of winning the LCCG League??
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:46 pm

Get someone who's good with Graphic Design to make a playmat/sig/avi, and idk, maybe a guaranteed Archetype slot.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:47 pm

i see
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:21 pm

I also think we should have at least one tournament besides lccg per format.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:37 am

So when the Banlists occur, do we apply the previous version to a different page and stuff, and keep records of Previous Banlists?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:56 am

A banlist archive sounds fine, but I think they're best kept on the forum, rather than cluttering the wiki page.

Yeah, I do expect that there'll be more than just the League in terms of tournaments, but because they have no set pattern, it's a hard thing to fit into a schedule.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:22 am

BUMP BECAUSE I'M LARGE AND IN CHARGE

I'M STILL DOING THIS, PEOPLE VOICE ANY CONCERNS NOW
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:43 am

I'll think about it, jk this works but your not large and in charge bud
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Someone has to be, just sayin'.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:36 pm

I say we should do this. Ban-list rotation must happen though.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:22 am

Ideas on a separate sub-forum for ban-list discussion and set discussion/submission?

Also I'm going to open a new sub-forum for previous LCCG League Season threads.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:40 am

Alright, I will give you the green light on that
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content