LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some other random cards...

4 posters

Go down

Some other random cards... Empty Some other random cards...

Post by Illgresi Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Some cards I made up (again)...

|Nox Punisher|???|???|Fiend/Synchro/Effect|Dark|7||2600|2300|1 "Nox" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Nox" monsters When this card is Synchro Summoned, add 1 "Nox" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. You cannot Special Summon any Synchro, Fusion, Exceed or Ritual Monsters. Once per turn, you can activate one of these effects. • Return 1 "Nox" monster you control to the owner's hand. • Flip 1 monster on the field into face-down Defense Position. • Banish 1 "Nox" monster in your Graveyard and inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Set card they control.|

|Curse Redeemer|???|???|Spellcaster/Effect|Light|4||1900|1200|Neither player can activate "Transcending Curse" cards.|

|Lethal Appearance|???|???|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||During your Draw Phase, if you draw a monster with the same ATK as a monster your opponent controls, you can reveal it to Special Summon it and destroy the opponent's monster. You cannot activate this effect if you control any monsters.|

|Vendetta|???|???|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||When a monster your opponent controls attacks you directly, you can have it gain 1000 ATK. If you do, your opponent discards 1 monster with an ATK equal or less than the damage you took, after Damage Calculation. If your opponent cannot, they show their hand.|

|Bontengliebenglautengloben|???|???|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Tribute 1 monster you control and add 1 monster from your Graveyard to your hand with the same Level as the Tributed monster. Then, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the ATK of the Tributed monster.|

Last edited by Random Duelist on Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:49 am; edited 6 times in total
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

Some other random cards... Empty Re: Some other random cards...

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:39 pm

I approve of Nox Commander. that is a sweet and big card.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Random Duelist wrote:Some cards I made up (again)...

|Nox Commander|???|???|Fiend/Effect|Dark|7||2600|2300|When this card is Synchro Summoned, add 1 "Nox" monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn, you can activate one of these effects. • Return 1 "Nox" monster you control to the owner's hand. • Flip 1 monster on the field into face-down Defense Position. • Banish 1 "Nox" monster in your Graveyard and inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Set card they control.|

wait wut, where the requirement? that need to be confirmed before i say anything more of this

|Curse Redeemer|???|???|Spellcaster/Effect|Light|4||1900|1200|Neither player can activate "Transcending Curse" cards.|

lol this card is funny, a direct hate form of card lol and literially say "Transending curse" I think DH just rage at it xD. since it's very narrow to a card name i guess it's good.

|Lethal Appearance|???|???|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||During your Draw Phase, if you draw a monster the same ATK as a monster your opponent controls, you can reveal it to Special Summon it and destroy the opponent's monster. You cannot activate this effect if you control any monsters.

this is interesting, i like how the requirement goes, and pretty much can only happen if you control no monster and your opponent control monster (obviously),this can lead to direct attack if your opponent only control 1 monster but not unlikely. though matching ATK with your opponent's are kind rare but it can get you a free summon of higher lvl monster >D
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Illgresi Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Edit: Nox Commander is now Nox Punisher and has its Synchro requirements posted. Added "with" to Lethal Appearance
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

Post by Illgresi Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:48 am

Added Vendetta
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:53 am

I approve of Punisher, though the search may be a tad much, as said earlier.

Curse Redeemer, while a perfectly valid side-deck card, shouldn't have that much ATK I think. I would say 1600-1800, otherwise it wrecks T.C's, and pretty much every Lv 4 monster in the .set.

Lethal Appearance looks like an interesting, yet balanced card.

Vendetta is fine, though perhaps a little underwhelming.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down