LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Calligrapher/Djinn Tourny Deck

3 posters

Go down

Ancient Calligrapher/Djinn Tourny Deck Empty Re: Ancient Calligrapher/Djinn Tourny Deck

Post by Ash Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Alrighty then.

-1 The Stranger
-2 Calculation Savant

+3 Ruby Chameleon

-1 Essence Chaneller (I like the idea of it in the deck, but I think you only need 1)
-1 Psychotenn

+2 Flash Serpent (Send a Djinn to grave, Fuse Serpent with Djinn for the Calligrapher.)

-2 Keeper of the Arsenal (As good as it is, I think it's a little awkward in the deck, and I think the monster count needs to be dropped a little)

+2 Natural Resource Replenishing

-2 Refueling

+2 Swift Storm

-1 Ghost Fusion (I've never been able to activate it's effect - it's just so awkward)
-1 Fusion Cage

+2 Twister of Rejection (For a little extra Trap presence)

Your side-deck is your Extra deck by the way, which you should be using to its full potential.

With cards like the Djinns and Ruby Chameleon, it's very easy to pull out, well, any Fusion monster, and I would recommend scratching a Magician's Doll (to open up some more space) and add:

1 Astral Nightmare
1 Mud Master
1 Swift Shining Albatross
2 Sludge Demon
2 Archaic Warrior

If I'm right, that should give you 15 monsters for your Extra Deck. If it isn't, add an extra Mud Master.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Ancient Calligrapher/Djinn Tourny Deck Empty Re: Ancient Calligrapher/Djinn Tourny Deck

Post by DIGITAL Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Ill do that real quick, thank you
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:57 am

Nice use for Natural Resource Replenishing snowy Very Happy But I thought Ghost Fusion could be nice here, since there are so many fusion subs, having 2 on the field at the same time slows down your opponent considerably, maybe consider that over Fusion Cage dylan... but it's your call.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down