LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravagesect Da milling archetype

2 posters

Go down

Ravagesect Da milling archetype Empty Ravagesect Da milling archetype

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:14 pm

|Ravagesect - Shrilling Larvae|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|3||600|800|When this card is Summoned: switch it to Defense Position: you can add 1 "Ravagesect - Shrilling Larvae" from your Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn you can send the top 2 card of your Deck to add 1 level 3 or lower "Ravagesect" monster from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed, send 2 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.|

|Ravagesect - Tittering Termite|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|4||1700|700||When this card is Normal Summoned or Flipped face-up, you can send 2 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. During each of your End Phase, Send 1 card from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard for each "Ravagesect" monsters you control.|

|Ravagesect - Luminescence Cocoon|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|2||0|1900|You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 level 4 or less "Ravagesect" from your hand in Defense Position then send the top 2 card from your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.|

|Ravagesect - Trampling Beetle|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|4||1800|400|If your opponent send a card from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard by an effect of a "Ravagesect" monster this turn, this card gain 300 ATK until the End Phase. When this card attack a Defense Position monster, Its inflict piercing damage. When this card would inflict Battle Damage, you can send the top card of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard instead. Send the top card for every 300 Battle Damage your opponent would take.|

|Ravagesect - Leeching Parasite|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|3||200|500|When this card is destroy by your opponent's cards (either by battle or card effect), equip this card to 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. That monster cannot be use for a Tribute, Synchro Summon or Xyz Summon. During each of your opponent Standby Phase, send the top 2 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. When This card is send to the Graveyard While Equipped to a monster, add 1 "Ravagesect" monster from your Deck to your hand.|

|Ravagesect - Deathscythe Mantis|???|????|Dark|5||2200|1600|If you control a face-up "Ravagesect" monster other than "Ravagesect - Deathscythe mantis" You can Normal Summon this card without a Tribute. This card cannot inflict Battle Damage. When this card destroy a monster, send the top cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard equal to the destroyed monster's level. When this card is sent to the Graveyard from the field, you can add 1 "Ravagesect" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.|

|Ravagesect - Ravaging Hornet Queen|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|8||2400|2700|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 "Ravagesect" Monsters you control. When this card attacks, send the top 4 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. When this card destroy a monster, Special Summon 1 "Ravagesect" monster in Defense Position and its effects are negated.|

|Breakout Ravaging|???|????|Spell Card|Spell|||||Activate only if you control 2 or more face-up "Ravagesect" monsters. Destroy all "Ravagesect" monsters you control then send the top 2 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard for each monsters destroyed this way and draw 2 cards.|

|Poisonous Hatch|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Tribute 1 "Ravagesect" monster to Special Summon 1 level 4 or less "Ravagesect monster from your Graveyard then send the top 3 card of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.|

|Corrosion Break|???|????|Trap Card|Trap|||||Tribute 1 "Ravagesect" monster you control to send 1 card your opponent control. If the destroyed card is a Monster Card, send the top card of your opponent to the Graveyard for each 1 level of that monster.|

Last edited by Scheath666 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Ravagesect Da milling archetype Empty Re: Ravagesect Da milling archetype

Post by Ash Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Skeith wrote:|Ravagesect - Shrilling Larvae|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|3||600|800|When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Ravagesect - Shrilling Larvae" from your Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn you can send the top 2 card of your Deck to add 1 level 3 or lower "Ravagesect" monster from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed, send 2 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.|

Self-mill is Ok, I guess, considering the lack of good targets you get as a result. I suppose it's Ok for retrieving dead Larvae's too. Opponent Mill is a mite situational, but fine.

|Ravagesect - Tittering Termite|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|4||1700|700||When this card is Normal Summoned or Flipped face-up, you can send 2 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. During each of your End Phase, Send 1 card from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard for each "Ravagesect" monsters you control.|

The first beatstick-esque card, with a decent mill effect, nice and stackable.

|Ravagesect - Luminescence Cocoon|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|2||0|1700|You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 level 4 or less "Ravagesect" from your hand in Defense Position then send 1 card from your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.|

I don't really like this and the -1 it gives you (though it can be balanced out by Larvae). Sending a card would have to be 1 from the top of the deck really, as YVD doesn't allow you to search your opponents deck for a card to send. It's a fairly poor wall as well, to be quite honest. I wouldn't expect a Ravagesect Deck to run this.

|Ravagesect - Trampling Beetle|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|4||1800|400|If your opponent send a card from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard by an effect of a "Ravagesect" monster this turn, this card gain 300 ATK until the End Phase. When this card attack a Defense Position monster, Its inflict piercing damage. When this card would inflict Battle Damage, you can send the top card of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard instead. Send each card for every 300 Battle Damage your opponent would take.|

Dat Beater. I can't work out if it'll get multiple ATK boosts if you mill with different cards each time though. I can see a fair bit of milling if the piercing effect goes through, but with so many cards that can deal with attacks, I feel it's still balanced.

|Ravagesect - Leeching Parasite|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|3||200|500|When this card is destroy by Battle, equip this card to the monster that destroyed this card. That monster cannot be use for a Tribute or Synchro Summon. During each of your opponent Standby Phase, send the top 2 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. When This card is send to the Graveyard While Equipped to a monster, add 1 "Ravagesect" monster from your Deck to your hand.|

Did I ever mention I really dislike destroy by battle clauses? So unreliable. Mill effect is ok and continuous and has the potential to be a good searcher (if there was a way to equip it to a monster Neutral) . As well as being searchable by Larvae.

|Ravagesect - Deathscythe Mantis|???|????|Dark|5||2200|1600|If you control a face-up "Ravagesect" monster other than "Ravagesect - Deathscythe mantis" You can Special Summon this card. This card cannot inflict Battle Damage. When this card destroy a monster, send the top cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard equal to the destroyed monster's level. When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 "Ravagesect" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.|

Ewww. The ability to just drop 3 of these from your hand is sort of overwhelming. Especially when they swing 2200 Attack about. :\

Add to that the ability to steamroll over a lot of monsters, and retrieve another Ravagesect when your opponent manages to get over it, I think it may need a little bit of a nerf.

|Ravagesect - Ravaging Hornet Queen|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|8||2400|2700|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 "Ravagesect" Monsters you control. When this card attacks, send the top 4 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. When this card destroy a monster, Special Summon 1 "Ravagesect" monster in Defense Position and its effects are negated.|

I like. Good boss monster. I worry that it may be a little too hard to summon, but it's worth it when it gets on the field.

|Breakout Ravaging|???|????|Spell Card|Spell|||||Activate only if you control 2 or more face-up "Ravagesect" monsters. Destroy all "Ravagesect" monsters you control then send the top 2 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard for each monsters destroyed this way and draw 2 cards.|

Good engine. -1 overall if you send 2, but it gets some good milling going.

|Poisonous Hatch|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Tribute 1 "Ravagesect" monster to Special Summon 1 level 4 or less "Ravagesect monster from your Graveyard then send the top 2 card of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.|

Well, it seems a bit like a revive card with a mill effect slapped on, but I suppose it can work. Tribute a revived 'sect from Hornet Queen and bring back a Beetle/Termite. Sounds cool.

|Corrosion Break|???|????|Trap Card|Trap|||||Tribute 1 "Ravagesect" monster you control to destroy 1 card your opponent control. If the destroyed card is a Monster Card, send the top card of your opponent to the Graveyard for each 2 level of that monster.|

Well, it's another -1, but it has utility. Both this and Hatch would rely a lot on the fodder Hornet Queen gives.

At the moment, they don't really seem to gel too well, and there's more than a few -'s on hand. :/
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:53 pm

Skeith wrote:
|Ravagesect - Shrilling Larvae|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|3||600|800|When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Ravagesect - Shrilling Larvae" from your Graveyard to your hand. Once per turn you can send the top 2 card of your Deck to add 1 level 3 or lower "Ravagesect" monster from your Deck to your hand. When this card is destroyed, send 2 cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.|

Self-mill is Ok, I guess, considering the lack of good targets you get as a result. I suppose it's Ok for retrieving dead Larvae's too. Opponent Mill is a mite situational, but fine.

Well It's still balance though, I wouldn't want to make a loop of any kind but maybe i should add switching to Defense Position if Summoned.

The first beatstick-esque card, with a decent mill effect, nice and stackable.

|Ravagesect - Luminescence Cocoon|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|2||0|1700|You can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 level 4 or less "Ravagesect" from your hand in Defense Position then send 1 card from your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.|

I don't really like this and the -1 it gives you (though it can be balanced out by Larvae). Sending a card would have to be 1 from the top of the deck really, as YVD doesn't allow you to search your opponents deck for a card to send. It's a fairly poor wall as well, to be quite honest. I wouldn't expect a Ravagesect Deck to run this.

well maybe returning it hand to Special Summon 1 lvl 4 or less, though it's only just send 1 card from their deck as it a bit trivial but als othe send card was meant to top deck. if it's top deck would it need to 2 instead? or just keep 1 and then add "You can only activate the effects of "Ravagesect - Luminescence Cocoon" Once per turn."

|Ravagesect - Trampling Beetle|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|4||1800|400|If your opponent send a card from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard by an effect of a "Ravagesect" monster this turn, this card gain 300 ATK until the End Phase. When this card attack a Defense Position monster, Its inflict piercing damage. When this card would inflict Battle Damage, you can send the top card of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard instead. Send each card for every 300 Battle Damage your opponent would take.|

Dat Beater. I can't work out if it'll get multiple ATK boosts if you mill with different cards each time though. I can see a fair bit of milling if the piercing effect goes through, but with so many cards that can deal with attacks, I feel it's still balanced.

It's actually once, like how Nitro Warrior's except i forgot "Once during each of your turns" xD"

|Ravagesect - Leeching Parasite|???|????|Insect/Effect|Dark|3||200|500|When this card is destroy by Battle, equip this card to the monster that destroyed this card. That monster cannot be use for a Tribute or Synchro Summon. During each of your opponent Standby Phase, send the top 2 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. When This card is send to the Graveyard While Equipped to a monster, add 1 "Ravagesect" monster from your Deck to your hand.|

Did I ever mention I really dislike destroy by battle clauses? So unreliable. Mill effect is ok and continuous and has the potential to be a good searcher (if there was a way to equip it to a monster ) . As well as being searchable by Larvae.

Well i can always put the Leaving the field clause or destroyed in any ways.

|Ravagesect - Deathscythe Mantis|???|????|Dark|5||2200|1600|If you control a face-up "Ravagesect" monster other than "Ravagesect - Deathscythe mantis" You can Special Summon this card. This card cannot inflict Battle Damage. When this card destroy a monster, send the top cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard equal to the destroyed monster's level. When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 "Ravagesect" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.|

Ewww. The ability to just drop 3 of these from your hand is sort of overwhelming. Especially when they swing 2200 Attack about. :\

Add to that the ability to steamroll over a lot of monsters, and retrieve another Ravagesect when your opponent manages to get over it, I think it may need a little bit of a nerf.

i can nerf the Stats to 1900 or or change it to normal summon without tribute.

I like. Good boss monster. I worry that it may be a little too hard to summon, but it's worth it when it gets on the field.

Theorically i can make her ATK 2500 normally though as a boss monster or add something else for Some reason when I'm seeing many of female insect monster they tend to have higher DEF than ATK

Good engine. -1 overall if you send 2, but it gets some good milling going.

|Poisonous Hatch|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Tribute 1 "Ravagesect" monster to Special Summon 1 level 4 or less "Ravagesect monster from your Graveyard then send the top 2 card of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.|

Well, it seems a bit like a revive card with a mill effect slapped on, but I suppose it can work. Tribute a revived 'sect from Hornet Queen and bring back a Beetle/Termite. Sounds cool.

but maybe i can boost up the milling to 3 or return the revived 'sect to the top of the deck making thhat car become draw blocker?

|Corrosion Break|???|????|Trap Card|Trap|||||Tribute 1 "Ravagesect" monster you control to destroy 1 card your opponent control. If the destroyed card is a Monster Card, send the top card of your opponent to the Graveyard for each 2 level of that monster.|

Well, it's another -1, but it has utility. Both this and Hatch would rely a lot on the fodder Hornet Queen gives.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down