LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some cards hopefully on postreset power level

3 posters

Go down

Some cards hopefully on postreset power level Empty Some cards hopefully on postreset power level

Post by Aquamarius Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:55 am

Rapidly Decaying Running Zombie:
Currently, Zombies lack a beatstick. This solves that problem. Note that it you don't have to discard if it it's Special Summoned, or if it is Set and then flipped face-up. It's also the biggest target for Necromaniac and Cursed Moonlight, and it makes Devourer of Fallens more effective as it is a card you generally never want to draw. Also, this name is p bad and does anyone have a better one?
Moruki:
Garuki:
The capability to dump a boss monster on the field t1 didn't seem to fit postreset, so this Ritual support is much slower than it's TCG counterpart(Manju). I'm kind of worried about the uses of these two as floaters, but I'm probably just worrying too much, seeing as I added that once per duel thing on their searches.

Feedback pls?
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Some cards hopefully on postreset power level Empty Re: Some cards hopefully on postreset power level

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:39 am

Moruki and Garuki don't really seem that beneficial, but RDRZ seems pretty useful. (Owl the Wise can be used more than once per duel)

Name suggies: Withering Wight, Decaying Revenant, Rancid Rabisu, Corroded Juggernaut, Necrotic Hulk, Blighted Barbarian.

Now that I think about it Moruki/Garuki would be okay since Owl the Wise cannot be added from the deck to the hand.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Some cards hopefully on postreset power level Empty Re: Some cards hopefully on postreset power level

Post by Aquamarius Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:51 pm

Owl the Wise also only adds Ritual Spells, whereas Garuki can toolbox Moruki who can then toolbox a Ritual Monster.
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:06 am

For the Zombie to come back it would need a few changes but as of right now it's discard effect is more benifical then a downside especially in Zombies. Let alone being able to help setup for combos in other decks by helping get something in the Grave then having a 2000 atk beatstick. So no I do not think Zombie in it's current state should come back.

As for the ritual searchers I don't have any issuses with either of them due to there effects being once per duel.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:14 pm

Aquamarius wrote:Owl the Wise also only adds Ritual Spells, whereas Garuki can toolbox Moruki who can then toolbox a Ritual Monster.
Yeah that does seem pretty good.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down