LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozone Control - The Discussion

2 posters

Go down

Frozone Control - The Discussion Empty Frozone Control - The Discussion

Post by Seattleite Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:22 am

Frozone Control - The Discussion Frozone

Like many creators I can be short-sighted in using only my own cards for decks and strategies. Sometimes I can forget about the existence of others' cards.

That said, I've found a few ways to take advantage of Frozone. For those of you who don't know, Frozone basically makes Normal, Quick-Play, Ritual and Counter Spells AND Traps "stick" around on the field. They stay around even after frozone is gone. So, if you use its second effect when your opponent's S/T zones are filled, destroying one of your S/T by discarding a card, and you target Frozone, they cannot activate Spells and Traps. Maybe, for the rest of the duel, unless they find a way around it.

I've found a few cards that can use this to your advantage. But i'd like to know, what is the BEST use for Frozone?

My Ideas:

Spacial Aim and Arma Octopus
Spacial Aim Eff:
All Monsters you control with an ATK equal or less than the number of Spell and Trap cards you control X500 can attack directly. If this card would be destroyed, you can destroy 1 other Spell or Trap card you control instead.

Clogging up your Zones is now a good thing. With frozone out you will automatically be able to attack directly with the multiple attacker, Arma Octopus. You could even throw in a Halt to protect it.

Fiend of the Howling Winds and Mysterious Trinket

Fiend: Once per turn, you can return 1 Spell or Trap card you control to its owner's hand. If you control no Spell or Trap cards, excluding Field Spell cards, increase the ATK of this card by 400.
Trinket: Select 1 Spell or Trap card you control. Change control of it to your opponent and draw 1 card.

Trinket will help clog their field, and Fiend will bounce Trinket after use. You can also get in a 2100 Attacker. Maybe use with Mind Reflection for more draw power or reusability.

Pernicious Polar Bear, Spell-Bounded Mudman, Magical Prison and Trading Places
Too long to put all their effects. These all will help clog their field, and Pernicious Polar Bear has good ATK. But what to do with all that lockdown potential...?

Pelagic Legion
1 WATER Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner WATER monsters. WATER monsters you control with a Level equal to or lower than the number of cards your opponent controls cannot be destroyed in battle, and are unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

Since they control more cards, you can use it in a WATER or Fish deck and protect your cards indefinitely.

-------------------------------

Frozone has a lot of combos but few "Win Conditions". That's where we need YOUR help. Smile
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Frozone Control - The Discussion Empty Re: Frozone Control - The Discussion

Post by Ash Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:13 am

https://lccg.forumotion.com/t1327-thread-creation-quality-control

^meant to post them there, since i think a basic skeleton for versions would help

also i would expect polar bear builds to be my favourite but i've never made it work how i would like it to :c
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:13 pm

you're going to put them all in that thread? *confused*

Polar Bears are tricky. I have yet to master them, and i made the card Razz
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:22 pm

the process is:

- maker of guide posts it in that thread

- if it's well made, it can then have it's own discussion thread

- if it's poorly made, i would ask that it be fine-tuned, elaborated on etc
- if it has been edited to a sufficient standard, then it would likely be approved and have it's own discussion thread

- if it seems that it would be irrelevant (ie peacemaker control), then it would likely not be approved.

or something like that
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:41 am

But, you said so yourself in the chatbox that I could.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum