LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little Important Note for everyone in the LCCG that Pays attention to the Card Suggestions forum

3 posters

Go down

A Little Important Note for everyone in the LCCG that Pays attention to the Card Suggestions forum Empty A Little Important Note for everyone in the LCCG that Pays attention to the Card Suggestions forum

Post by Ruthlessly Condemned Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:18 am

I Suppose you have seen most of my Titles colored in Card Suggestions, There is actually a meaning behind this...

If a Title is Purple in any of my Card Suggestions Topic, It is simply a random Idea and It will not see Testing. A Red Title, however, means it may be a Submission in a Future Set, and I will Test them repeatedly, Including against other people. Suggestions are taken seriously in those topics...

If a Title is not Colored, I have not yet decided on it's class yet, but treat Single Cards as if their Title is Purple and Archetypes as if their Title is Red...

Ruthlessly Condemned

Back to top Go down

A Little Important Note for everyone in the LCCG that Pays attention to the Card Suggestions forum Empty Re: A Little Important Note for everyone in the LCCG that Pays attention to the Card Suggestions forum

Post by Ash Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:26 am

this does not deserve its own topic and oh my god who the fuck cares

ok that felt excessively mean after i posted so a bit more detail:

-not as important as you seem to think it is
-not nearly important enough to warrant a topic in gd
-you could just put in the card suggestion post that the cards are intended for future submission :s

Last edited by Ash on Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

A Little Important Note for everyone in the LCCG that Pays attention to the Card Suggestions forum Empty Re: A Little Important Note for everyone in the LCCG that Pays attention to the Card Suggestions forum

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:30 am

this deserve a deletion
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:32 am

Scheath666 wrote:this deserve a deletion

no u
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:35 am

Ash wrote:
Scheath666 wrote:this deserve a deletion

no u

u too
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:40 am

but i'm the baws so i can't be deleted
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthlessly Condemned Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:42 am

Ash wrote:this does not deserve its own topic and oh my god who the fuck cares

ok that felt excessively mean after i posted so a bit more detail:

-not as important as you seem to think it is
-not nearly important enough to warrant a topic in gd
-you could just put in the card suggestion post that the cards are intended for future submission :s

@ Bold: After I said the Exact Same thing in the first post to Sea, he asked me to put it here for everyone else to see... I would not have put it anywhere without good reason :S

Ruthlessly Condemned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:44 am

well sea is stooopid too and i should delete him too

and it's common sense really, if you're putting a card for review that you plan to submit just add that onto the post
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down