LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LCCG Wiki Update Project / Card Errata's

4 posters

Go down

LCCG Wiki Update Project / Card Errata's Empty LCCG Wiki Update Project / Card Errata's

Post by DIGITAL Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:24 am

Wait... More wiki work? Awh man...

Yes. I get it, no one likes to work on the wiki.
HOWEVER, people do use it. It wouldn't be fair to everyone if the Wiki had false information.

So this project goes out to everyone who wishes to work on the wiki.

I would like members to go through (yes I mean it...) every single card. All 2233 of them and match them to the current setlist. Make sure that the Wiki reads the same text as the card, and if not fix it and write fixed, or working cards here, so we don't waste our time going over them multiple times.

I recommend if you want to do this, just do an entire set in one sitting and state that those cards are fixed.

On that same note, it would be nice if every card images (for DP) matched the actual card text in game. So if we notice any varieites between card text and image text, then just reupload a new image. We need to keep track of the changes on here so that Sea can make the appropriate changes on DP.

Please after reading atleast say whether or not you will help.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

LCCG Wiki Update Project / Card Errata's Empty Re: LCCG Wiki Update Project / Card Errata's

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:52 am

I'll do DSA first.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

LCCG Wiki Update Project / Card Errata's Empty Re: LCCG Wiki Update Project / Card Errata's

Post by Anime Girl References Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:15 am

So, I think I'll just templatize the Erratas. Make them look better than the shite on the other wiki.

Should we use the YVD version of the card as the template sample to reflect changes on?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:24 pm

yes, that would be easier imo
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:09 am

But look less readable. Just test either options and see which one looks better.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:10 am

Also, Dylan. That's not funny at all
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by EMSOUP Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:22 am

Ah, and check your PM.
EMSOUP
EMSOUP

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:07 am

Tested the YVD. It mutilates the templates since both of them use "|" in their code.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:25 am

so no then xD
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Can we add taking out all of the MSE cards to this list?
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:16 pm

What we are doing is finding cards that don't match the YVD codes on the wiki... just changing the image doesn't matter XD but yes I do think we should update EVERY card to use the current YCM template doe.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:02 pm

Unless you are going to be helping us update EVERY card, I think we should stick with just the altered cards.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Do you seriously think I'm just sitting here telling you guys to do stuff? I plan on working on it, just been busy lately.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum