LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Set-Deep Sea Assult Note Read The Rules b4 posting

+5
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
Midnight Wyvern
Ash
Leo
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Set-Deep Sea Assult Note Read The Rules b4 posting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Set-Deep Sea Assult Note Read The Rules b4 posting

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:13 am

we are now at 196/200 of our submissions
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

New Set-Deep Sea Assult Note Read The Rules b4 posting - Page 2 Empty Re: New Set-Deep Sea Assult Note Read The Rules b4 posting

Post by Leo Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:16 am

yay only 4 more cards
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:33 am

Are we still waiting on Alfred's Archetype?

I'm not sure it has been submitted yet.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:46 am

Yes we are snow,
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:50 am

Also I'm pretty sure we already have Sapping Mist.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:45 am

Ash wrote:Also I'm pretty sure we already have Sapping Mist.

and yes we do.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:18 am

Sorry, I've been on holiday for three days and have been unable to do stuff. My archetype will be up ASAP.

Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:59 am

So my archetype is four cards? That's a bit crappy. Oh well, I suppose it can't be too bad. Oh wait, I've still got a Fish support card to go.

|Red Lionfish|x|xxxx|Fish/Fusion/Effect|Water|6||2700|1000|2 Fish-Type monsters Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. This card is unaffected by the effects of Trap Cards. Once per turn: you can discard 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand; destroy 1 set Spell or Trap Card on the field. You can only control 1 face-up "Red Lionfish".|

Archetype:

|Feedback Wave|x|xxxx|Psychic/Effect|Light|2||0|1000|If you control 2 or less Spell or Trap Cards: you can discard this card to destroy 1 monster on the field.|
|Sine Wave|x|xxxx|Psychic/Effect|Light|1||0|1000|When this card is Summoned: you can Special Summon 1 Level 1 monster from your hand. While you control another face-up monster: this card cannot be destroyed by battle.|
|Sheets of Sound|x|xxxx|Psychic/Effect|Light|8||3000|2500|When you control 3 or more Level 1 monsters: you can Special Summon this card (from your hand); if you control 2 or more "Wave" monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand or Graveyard). You can send 1 card you control to the Graveyard to send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard. You can only control 1 face-up "Sheets of Sound".|

Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:55 am

You can submit 10 cards for the archetype, despite the set limits. We'll fit it in somehow.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wyvern Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:03 pm

|Metal Jaws|x|DSA|Machine/Effect|Water|5||1800|1200|You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. Once per turn, tribute 1 Fish-type monster you control and Special Summon 1 Level-4 or lower Fish-type monsterfrom your Deck.|
|Molten Dragon|x|DSA|Pyro/Effect|Fire|3||1500|1500|Roll a die and activate 1 of the following effects: -Even: Inflict 800 damage to your opponent. -Odd: Special Summon 1 Level-4 or lower Pyro-type Monster from your Hand, except "Molten Dragon".|
|Meowcenary|x|DSA|Beast/Effect|Earth|2||500|500|When this card declares an attack, pay 1000 Life Points and switch this card to defense position. Then destroy 2 monsters on the Field. You cannot declare an attack this turn.|
|Flawless Diamond Hummingbird|x|DSA|Winged Beast/Effect|Earth|4||1800|1900|From the Temple of Avians the most valuable bird rises after a 1000 year slumber, Fearlessly, it takes on all challengers despite knowing he is the last of his kind.|
|Temporary Betrayal|x|DSA|Trap Card|Trap|||||When your opponent declares an attack, pay 1000 Life Points and take control of the attacking monster until the end of your next Main Phase 1. It cannot be used as Xyz Material.|
|Reverse Draw|x|DSA|Trap Card|Trap||||||This card can only be activated during your opponent's Standby Phase. Discard 2 cards and pay 700 Life Points. Your opponent must place 2 cards in there Hand on the top of their Deck.|
|Tough Guy|x|DSA|Wartior/Effect|Earth|4||0|0|When this card is selected as an attack target, pay life points equal to half the attacking monster's ATK and increase this cards ATK by the attacking monster's ATK plus 50 until the end of the battle phase. When this card is targeted by a Spell Card, destroy this card.|
|Enraged Wyvern|x|DSA|Winged Beast/Effect|Fire|4||1000|1000|During your second standby Phase after this card was Summoned, destroy it. Once during either players Battle Phase, activate 1 of the following effects: -Decrease this card's ATK by 1000. Destroy 1 card your opponent controls. -Decrease this card's DEF by 1000, Increase this cards ATK by 1000.|
|Fiend of Anaslex|x|DSA|Fiend/Effect|Dark|3||100|200|FLIP: Equip this card to 1 monster on the Field. It gains the following effect: During each of your End Phases, decrease this cards ATK by 500. When this cards ATK reaches 0, destroy this card|
|Give Everything You've Got|x|x|DSA|Trap Card|Trap||||||When your opponent declares an attack, both players must Special Summon Level 4 or lower monsters with different names from their Deck, or Graveyard until their monster card zone is full. During the End Phase of the turn this card is activated, destroy all cards on the Field. Both Players take Damage equal to the amount of cards destroyed by this effect X100.|
|Skyforge Steel Dragonhawk|x|DSA|Dragon/Effect|Earth|6||2000|1000|While face-up on the Field or in the Deck, this card is also treated as a Winged Beast-type monster. This card inflicts piercing damage. Once per turn, activate 1 of the following effects: Discard 1 Spell Card in your Hand and increase this card's ATK by 600 until the End Phase. Tribute 1 monster you control and Special Summon 1 Dragon-type monster with 2000 or lower ATK from your Deck, except Skyforge Steel Dragohawk.|
|[cell 7]|x|DSA|Spell Card|Spell|Field|||All Level-7 monsters require only 1 tribute. All Level-7 monsters lose 700 DEF and gain 700 ATK. Once per turn, Both players can activate the following effect: If there are exactly 7 Level-7 monsters in your Graveyard, you can banish them to inflict 2100 damage to your opponent.|
|21 Divided by 3|x|DSA|Spell Card|Spell|||||When this card is activated, banish 7 Level-3 monsters in your Deck. Special Summon 1 Level-7 monster in your Deck. When that card is removed from the Field, return all the cards banished by this effect to your Deck.|
|Essence Rainbow Fish|x|DSA|Fish/Effect|Light|2||500|150|When this card is removed from play by the effect of an "Essence" card, Special Summon it. You cannot Synchro Summon the turn this card is Summoned, unless it is for an “Essence” monster. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Level-4 or lower monster in your Deck, except “Essence Rainbow Fish” and increase this card’s Level by 2.|
|Essence Drago|x|DSA|Dragon/Effect|Light|4||1600|1200|When this card is Normal Summoned, remove 1 “Essence” monster in your Deck from play. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level-4 or lower ”Essence” monster in your removed from play pile. You cannot activate this effect the turn it is Normal Summoned.|
|Paranormal Knight|x|DSA|Psychic/Effect|Dark|3||1200|1300|Once per turn, if this card would be targeted by a card effect during the Battle Phase, discard 1 "Paranormal" monster and negate that card's activation. Once per turn, discard 1 "Paranormal" monster in your Hand and increase your Life Points by 500.|
|Paranormal Demon|x|DSA|Psychic/Effect|Dark|4||1600|1300|You can Special Summon this card from your Hand if your opponent controls 2 monsters and you control no monsters. When this card is Summoned, you can pay 600 Life Points and add 1 "Paranormal" monster in your Graveyard to your Hand. When this card declares an attack, you can discard 1 "Paranormal" card in your Hand and increase your Life Points by 700.|
|Paranormal Wyvern|x|DSA|Psychic/Effect|Dark|8||2800|3000|This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Tribute Summoned, Special Summon 1 Level-4 or lower "Paranormal" monster in your Deck, or Graveyard. During each of your End Phases, increase your Life Points by 800. When this card declares an attack, pay 900 Life Points and discard 1 "Paranormal" monster in your Hand and destroy 1 monster and 1 Spell, or Trap card on the Field.|
|Paranormal Cyborg|x|DSA|Psychic/Effect|Dark|1||0|500|This card counts as two tributes for the Tribute Summon of a Psychic-type monster. Once per turn, select 1 Level-4 or lower "Paranormal" monster in your Graveyard. Pay 800 Life Points and discard 1 card to Special Summon it.|
|Paranormal Mage|x|DSA|Psychic/Effect|Dark|4||1800|1200|When this card is discarded by the effect of a "Paranormal" monster, pay 700 Life Points, and Special Summon it. Once per turn, increase your Life Points by 500. Once per turn, if you control 1 Level-4 or lower "Paranormal" monster other than this card, return it to your Hand and Special Summon 1 Level-4 Psychic-type monster with a different name than this card from your Deck.|
|Paranormal Anomaly|x|DSA|Spell Card|Spell|||||Discard 1 "Paranormal" card in your Hand. Increase your Life Points by 1000 and return 2 "Paranormal" cards in your Graveyard to your Deck. During your End Phase, take 1500 damage.|
|Paranormal Spellcasting|x|DSA|Spell card|Spell|||||While this card is in your Graveyard, banish it to add 2 "Paranormal" cards in your Graveyard to your Hand. You can only activate this card if you activated the effects of 2 or more "Paranormal" cards this turn. You can only activate 1 "Paranormal Spellcasting" per turn.|
|Paranormal Sacrifice|x|DSA|Spell Card|Spell|||||Tribute 1 "Paranormal" monster you control. Increase your Life Points by 800 and return 1 card in your Graveyard to your Hand, except "Paranormal Sacrifice".|
|Paranormal Counter|x|DSA|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Tribute 1 "Paranormal" monster you control and negate the effect of 1 card on the Field. If it was a monster, pay 500 Life Points. If it was a Spell, or Trap card, discard 1 Level-3 or lower "Paranormal" monster in your Hand. If this card is destroyed while face-down, Special Summon 1 Level-4 or lower Psychic-type monster from your Graveyard.|
|Paranormal Life Cycle|x|DSA|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||During each of your Standby Phases, tribute 1 Psychic-type monster on the Field. During each of your Standby Phases, Special Summon 1 Level-4 or lower "Paranormal" monster in your Deck. You cannot Normal Summon a monster, unless you Pay Life Points equal to the monster's Level x200.|

I just wanted to make the process of adding these to the set much easier. Sorry that i have broken the rule of 1 post.
Midnight Wyvern
Midnight Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:08 pm

so, i've just put the numbers up on the set, 194/200 not counting ycm submissions

now, i've been thinking, this god machismo guy doesn't seem like the kind to stick around, so i thought alfred could use those last slots for his archetype.

good idea/bad idea?
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Wyvern Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:14 pm

good
Midnight Wyvern
Midnight Wyvern

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:55 am

I'll have them up ASAP.

Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:43 am

We have a strict deadline here, I want cards tomorrow at the absolute latest. Yes it may seem unfair, but I deem it a necessity that the set ends well so that we have this schedule in place ready for future sets.

Alfred, since the PM I sent to you seems not to have made it, here's what is required from you in order to finally finish this set.

You have permission to post a full 10 card archetype, space will be made to accommodate this. This does not take the place of your 15 card set submissions, they are separate totals.

It would be appreciated if you could submit asap, so that the set can be prepared ready for it's release date.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:23 pm

I'm sorry, I've been on holiday for the past few days and up very late. They will be done.

|Baryon Neutron|x|xxxx|Psychic/Effect|Light|2||1050|1050|Once per Duel, if this card is in your Graveyard and you control an Xyz Monster: you can attach this card as Xyz Material to an Xyz Monster you control.|
|Baryon Electron|x|xxxx|Psychic/Effect|Light|2||100|1300|If you control a "Baryon" monster: you can banish 1 "Baryon" monster in your Graveyard; add 1 "Baryon" monster from your Deck to your hand.|
|Baryon Positron|x|xxxx|Psychic/Effect|Light|2||1300|100|If you control another "Baryon" monster: once per turn, you can negate the activation of a card effect and banish that card.|
|Baryon Proton|x|xxxx|Psychic/Effect|Light|2||1300|100|If you control no "Baryon" monsters except "Baryon Proton"; you can discard 1 card and pay 1000 Life Points; you can Special Summon up to 3 "Baryon" monsters from your hand.|
|Baryon - Up Quark|x|xxxx|Psychic/Effect|Light|2||200|200|If you control no monsters; you can pay 1500 Life Points and Special Summon this card from your hand. Then, draw 1 card.|
|Baryon - Strange Quark|x|xxxx|Psychic/Effect|Light|2||0|0|If you control more than 2 "Baryon" monsters: once per turn, you can send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard. You can only activate the effect of 1 "Baryon - Strange Quark" per turn.|
|Baryon - Charm Quark|x|xxxx|Psychic/Effect|Light|2||200|200|If you control another "Baryon" monster: "Baryon" monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects. During each End Phase: pay 500 Life Points. If you do not: this card is destroyed.|
|Baryon Atom|x|xxxx|Psychic/Fusion/Effect|Light|10||3000|2500|4 "Baryon" monsters Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above cards you control to the Graveyard. (You do not use "Polymerization".) The Fusion Summon of this card cannot be negated by card effects. If you pay Life Points during your End Phase: you can add 1 "Baryon" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.|
|Baryon Xi|x|xxxx|Psychic/Synchro/Effect|Light|2||3200|1900|(Xyz) 4 Level 2 "Baryon" monsters During either player's turn: you can detach 2 Xyz Material from this card; send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard.|
|Sheets of Sound|x|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell|Normal|||If your opponent controls 4 or more Spell or Trap Cards: destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.|

Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:44 am

|Sheets of Sound|x|xxxx|Psychic/Effect|Light|8||3000|2500|When you control 3 or more Level 1 monsters: you can Special Summon this card (from your hand); if you control 2 or more "Wave" monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand or Graveyard). You can send 1 card you control to the Graveyard to send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard. You can only control 1 face-up "Sheets of Sound".|

|Sheets of Sound|x|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell|Normal|||If your opponent controls 4 or more Spell or Trap Cards: destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.|

Could you rename one of these? Also, if Wave's aren't your Archetype, can I suggest removing "; if you control 2 or more "Wave" monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand or Graveyard)." from the original Sheets?
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Sorry, I don't want to submit the "Wave" archetype, that was my original archetype idea. The Baryon archetype is the one I'm going for, so use the new Sheets of Sound.

Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:06 pm

Well, me, Leo and Sea talked about it and since "Wave"'s (as 3 cards) aren't the most synergetic of archetypes, have let them stay, and renamed the first. I hope that's ok with you.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:11 am

So the set template will be called {{DSV}} for the wiki, and once the cards are sorted alphabetically and by card type I can add them.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:48 am

DSV?
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 am

Sure thing. If you want to find pictures for the Baryon archetype, I have them already made here:
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/286043-so-we-found-the-higgs-boson-how-about-a-particle-themed-set-to-celebrate/

Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:06 am

Still working on getting the set released, but there's apparently some errors that I can't find from just looking over the set. As a result, I'm stuck adding cards to the card pool one by one to see what the problem is. :/

So far, there seems to be something wrong with:
-Calamitous Searfried
-Deeptribe Dwellord
-Xyz Berserk

but I can't quite work out what.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:11 am

Can you post what code you have so far?
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:14 am

idg what you mean

Spoiler:
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:18 am

Spoiler:

this is what we have for dsa
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next