LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Insane Tournament idea in the world

4 posters

Go down

The Most Insane Tournament idea in the world Empty The Most Insane Tournament idea in the world

Post by Seattleite Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:00 pm

So I got inspired after seeing this:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img109/8721/smirrorfuckingforcefail.jpg

Now, wouldn't it be fun to play like the show back in Season 1 did?

Most players would say it's dumb.

WELL SCREW THE RULES, WE ARE LCCG!

This tournament idea is based off that concept. Everything progresses like a normal duel, except you can make up rulings for cards.

BUT, It's not going to be total chaos. You have to do your tournament duels when there's other people in the chatbox. If you come across a "ruling" conflict (i.e. the opponent says your made-up rulings don't make sense), the ones in the chatbox are the judge.

We could decide some special rulings here beforehand (i.e. maybe WATER monsters gain 500 ATK when battling FIRE monsters, idk)

Well, what do you think? I know it's insane. I know it's crazy. But it would be so much fun don't you think? Very Happy
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

The Most Insane Tournament idea in the world Empty Re: The Most Insane Tournament idea in the world

Post by Leo Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Only duelling if fairies are banned.
Leo
Leo

Back to top Go down

The Most Insane Tournament idea in the world Empty Re: The Most Insane Tournament idea in the world

Post by DIGITAL Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:16 am

Leo, you are now being butt hurt and whining XD
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:17 am

one of the rules should be, your deck you duel with cannot contain a single card you created.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:24 am

Anti-magic armor bitches, no fairys or spell castors.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:56 am

Dylan W. wrote:one of the rules should be, your deck you duel with cannot contain a single card you created.

This tournament would be for Card Rulings only, not player restrictions. But I like that idea, maybe for another tournament Wink

WereLord wrote:Anti-magic armor bitches, no fairys or spell castors.

Still it's gotta be somewhat balanced, we can't have machines unaffected by ALL spells 24/7
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down