LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A field Spell that is used as a fodder

2 posters

Go down

A field Spell that is used as a fodder Empty A field Spell that is used as a fodder

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:27 pm

|Realm of Eternity|???|????|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Once per turn: If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by a card effect: Add this card to for hand.|

|Ancient Lily Magistrate|???|????|Plant/Effect|Earth|4|1700|1200|Once per turn: You can send a Field Spell Card you control and Target 1 monster your opponent controls; Gain life points equal to the target's ATK. While you control a field Spell Card, when this card is destroyed and sent to the Grave: You can add 1 Plant-Type monster whose Level is equal or less than the Level of this card from your Deck to your hand.|

|Legionnaire in the Deep Ocean|???|????|Sea Serpent/Effect|Water|5||2100|1300|When this card is Tribute Summoned: You can destroy 1 Field Spell Card and Target a number of WATER monster in your Graveyard Whose combined Level equal to the Level of this card: Special Summon them. If this card is in your Graveyard: You can Shuffle 1 WATER monster you control into your Deck; Add this card from your Graveyard to your hand.|

|Scorched Realm Immolator|???|????|Fiend/Effect|Fire|7||2600|1000|You can Tribute this card to target a face-up Field Spell Card you control and 3 cards your opponent controls: Destroy them. If a monster is destroyed by this effect: inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.|

Last edited by Khorie C.T. on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

A field Spell that is used as a fodder Empty Re: A field Spell that is used as a fodder

Post by Seattleite Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:47 am

Scheath666 wrote:|Realm of Eternity|???|????|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Once per turn: If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by a card effect: Add this card to for hand.|

Rune-Spotted Cheetah OH YEAH. Scrap Bombardment OH YEAH. Life Ambition Haterade OH YEAH.

|Ancient Lily Magistrate|???|????|Plant/Effect|Earth|4||1700|1200|Once per turn: You can send a Field Spell Card you control and Target 1 monster your opponent controls; Gain life points equal to the target's ATK. While you control a field Spell Card, when this card is destroyed and sent to the Grave: You can add 1 Plant-Type monster whose Level is less than the Level of this card.|

Oh, i see where this is going. Add from where?? Also you might as well say "Level 4 or lower" unless you have an effect that can manipulate the levels of an EARTH Plant-Type monster, which i see none of. And YVD coding error.

|Legionnaire in the Deep Ocean|???|????|Sea Serpent/Effect|Water|5||2100|1300|When this card is Tribute Summoned: You can destroy 1 Field Spell Card and Target up to the a number of WATER monster in your Graveyard Whose combined Level equal to the Level of this card: Special Summon them. If this card is in your Graveyard: You can Shuffle 1 WATER monster you control into your Deck; Add this card to your hand.|

OCG fix. Interesting card. But again with the level thing - if you're destroying the Field Spell there's not much that can raise or lower a WATER monster's level (thinks of the underused Sunken Ship ;'(

|Scorched Realm immolator|???|????|Fiend/Effect|Fire|7||2600|1000|Once per turn: You can Tribute this card and a face-up Field Spell Card you control: Destroy 3 cards your opponent controls. If a monster is destroyed by this effect: inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.|
Once per turn then tribute? Tribute a Field Spell Card? "immolater" not capitalized? Sorry to be picky about this stuff. But the card is cool. I'm glad you chose *exactly* 3 cards rather than "up to 3". It's better card design.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

A field Spell that is used as a fodder Empty Re: A field Spell that is used as a fodder

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:26 am

Sorry I was sleepy when I was doing this lol few things tend to miss when in not wide awake. I will fix them a bit later. If only I can stop getting ideas when I'm fucking sleepy! But I had to write them before I forget Sad
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum