LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire/Water Synchro Support

4 posters

Go down

Fire/Water Synchro Support Empty Fire/Water Synchro Support

Post by DIGITAL Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:24 am

Steam Bubble Organism
Aqua/Tuner
Water
Lv 2
1000/500
The Attribute of this card is also treated as Fire. If this card is used as the synchro materials for the synchro summon of a FIRE monster, special summon 2 "Steam Bubble Organism" from your deck or graveyard.

Evaporator
Pyro/Tuner
Fire
lv 3
1200/1000
The Attribute of this card is also treated as WATER. When this card is sent to the graveyard, select 2 WATER monsters from your deck and send them to your Graveyard.

Frozen Dragon Egg
Dragon/Effect
Water
Lv 2
0/1500
If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon-type synchro monster, special summon one WATER tuner from your graveyard.

Burning Dragon Egg
Dragon/Effect
FIRE
Lv 3
1500/1100
If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon-type synchro monster, special summon one FIRE tuner from your graveyard.
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Fire/Water Synchro Support Empty Re: Fire/Water Synchro Support

Post by Seattleite Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:44 am

Steam Bubble Organism looks fun to play.

Evaporator is cool, and true to its name. I would only suggest "except 'Evaporator'" in the effect, since you could send 6 WATER monsters in one sitting. Which might be broke.

Frozen Dragon egg uniquely combines Dragons and WATER. Gotta make me one of those decks. Same with the other egg.

Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:55 am

Evaporator is FIRE it can't send it's self
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:56 am

I meant to say its water while on the field lol
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:46 am

that's what it /does/ say

the attribute changing effect, the way it's worded. is a continuous effect, it will only apply while on the field.

if it were to say that it is always treated as water, then yes, you could dump several copies, but as it is, it can't
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Aquamarius Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:28 am

No. 34 Terror-Byte wrote:Steam Bubble Organism
Aqua/Tuner
Water
Lv 2
1000/500
The Attribute of this card is also treated as Fire. If this card is used as the synchro materials for the synchro summon of a FIRE monster, special summon 2 "Steam Bubble Organism" from your deck or graveyard.
Hmmh. Interesting. I'd remove the capability to SS from the grave, though. It'll inevitably get looped. I'd also make it "up to", so that your opponent can't look at your deck when you synchro it while you already have a steam bubble in hand/grave/field. Also, I'd say that it's effect should trigger when used as a synchro material together with 1 or more FIRE monsters, rather then for a FIRE synchro. Otherwise, this would basically be generic support, because it's not that hard to just throw a single lv6 fire synchro in your extra deck and call it a day.

Evaporator
Pyro/Tuner
Fire
lv 3
1200/1000
The Attribute of this card is also treated as WATER. When this card is sent to the graveyard, select 2 WATER monsters from your deck and send them to your Graveyard.
I like it. You could probably make some pretty cool decks with this. Maybe not now, but there'll be more WATERs that you can use with this later.

Frozen Dragon Egg
Dragon/Effect
Water
Lv 2
0/1500
If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon-type synchro monster, special summon one WATER tuner from your graveyard.

Burning Dragon Egg
Dragon/Effect
FIRE
Lv 3
1500/1100
If this card is used for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon-type synchro monster, special summon one FIRE tuner from your graveyard.

I, once again, suggest making it trigger if it's used as a synchro material with a WATER or FIRE monster, although this time it's for different reasons. See, my issue is that there aren't all that many dragon synchros. In fact, all the SSable ones are lv8 or lv5! And the lv8s aren't SS-able without 2 or more nontuners! This would result in this card being poor now, and overpowered as soon as a good lv6/7 dragon synchro pops up. I'd also add a discard cost to SSing the tuner from the grave, because there are a whole bunch of deadly combos with this card.
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum