LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is not the most broken Fish monster in the world, this is just a tribute

4 posters

Go down

This is not the most broken Fish monster in the world, this is just a tribute Empty This is not the most broken Fish monster in the world, this is just a tribute

Post by Anime Girl References Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:36 pm

|Dendan of Universe Transcendence|001|USV1|Fish/Effect|WATER|3||1000|1050|If this card is face-up on the field when either player wins the Duel, this card remains face-up on the field instead of being shuffled into the deck when the next Duel begins. When you start the duel with this card face-up on your side of the field, and you did not win the previous duel this card was in, you gain 1000 Life Points.|

|Undine Sovereign|002|USV1|Fish/Effect|WATER|8||1950|3850|If this card is Tribute Summoned successfully on the first turn of the duel you take using 5 Fish-Type monsters, you win the Duel. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon all Level 4 and lower Fish-Type monsters in your hand to your side of the field. They cannot be Tributed, and are sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase.|

|Koi Moroi|003|USV1|Fish/Effect|WATER|2||900|800|You can remove from play 1 Fish-type monster from your hand or
Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard or Hand.|
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

This is not the most broken Fish monster in the world, this is just a tribute Empty Re: This is not the most broken Fish monster in the world, this is just a tribute

Post by Seattleite Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:24 am

Darkest Hour wrote:|Dendan of Universe Transcendence|001|USV1|Fish/Effect|WATER|3||1000|1050|If this card is face-up on the field when either player wins the Duel, this card remains face-up on the field instead of being shuffled into the deck when the next Duel begins. When you start the duel with this card face-up on your side of the field, and you did not win the previous duel this card was in, you gain 1000 Life Points.|

Well.... that certainly is interesting Surprised Whether it's playable i have no idea ;P Kinda hard to combo with this kind of card if you ask me...

|Undine Sovereign|002|USV1|Fish/Effect|WATER|8||1950|3850|If this card is Tribute Summoned successfully on the first turn of the duel you take using 5 Fish-Type monsters, you win the Duel. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon all Level 4 and lower Fish-Type monsters in your hand to your side of the field. They cannot be Tributed, and are sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase.|

I'm not usually one to harp about this, but this is bad card design. Lets you FTK, no player interaction whatsoever. The second effect is cool I guess. I wouldn't worry about being tributed, cause you probably won't have any Fish in your hand to summon after using the effect.

|Koi Moroi|003|USV1|Fish/Effect|WATER|2||900|800|You can remove from play 1 Fish-type monster from your hand or
Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard or Hand.|

Only a true cardmaker could parody off his own cards Smile
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

This is not the most broken Fish monster in the world, this is just a tribute Empty Re: This is not the most broken Fish monster in the world, this is just a tribute

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:21 am

|Undine Sovereign|002|USV1|Fish/Effect|WATER|8||1950|3850|If this card
is Tribute Summoned successfully on the first turn of the duel you take
using 5 Fish-Type monsters, you win the Duel. Once per turn, you can pay
1000 Life Points to Special Summon all Level 4 and lower Fish-Type
monsters in your hand to your side of the field. They cannot be
Tributed, and are sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase.|

I'm
not usually one to harp about this, but this is bad card design. Lets
you FTK, no player interaction whatsoever. The second effect is cool I
guess. I wouldn't worry about being tributed, cause you probably won't
have any Fish in your hand to summon after using the effect.

I guess you are right.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEVISIIIIIIIIIIION
|Undine Sovereign|002|USV1|Fish/Effect|WATER|8||1950|3850|If this card
is Tribute Summoned successfully on the first turn of the duel you take
using 5 Fish-Type monsters, you gain 9500 Life Points. Once per turn, you can pay
1000 Life Points to Special Summon all Level 4 and lower Fish-Type
monsters in your hand to your side of the field. They cannot be
Tributed, and are sent to the Graveyard during the End Phase.|
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by DIGITAL Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:33 am

I like it better after revision
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:08 am

HERPITY DERP MORE FISH CARDS BECAUSE I CUT MY OWN PENIS OFF AND ATE IT TO COME UP WITH SOME IDEAS

HERE YOU GO

This is not the most broken Fish monster in the world, this is just a tribute 1328776185228

|Malevolent Marlin|000|HERP|Fish/Effect|WATER|4||1600|1700|Your opponent cannot banish cards from the Graveyard or move them to the Deck, Graveyard, Field or Hand. If you would take damage while this card is face-up on the field, you can discard 1 card to inflict the damage to the opponent instead.|

|Isonade|010|HERP|Fish/Effect|WATER|4||1400|1300|When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, select 1 level 5 or higher Fish-type monster in your deck and equip it as an Equip Card to this card. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon all Monster cards equipped to this card to your side of the field during the End Phase.|

|Sea Scourge Samebito|010|HERP|Fish/Effect|WATER|8||2800|300|When this
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:47 am

"|Sea Scourge Samebito|010|HERP|Fish/Effect|WATER|8||2800|300|When this"

it's a shame you ran out of penises to eat because you might need a refill bro
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:47 pm

"|Sea Scourge Samebito|010|HERP|Fish/Effect|WATER|8||2800|300|When this"

it's a shame you ran out of penises to eat because you might need a refill bro

Oops, looks like it.

I don't even remember what it's effect was supposed to be at all.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum