LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luminous Corruption

3 posters

Go down

Luminous Corruption Empty Luminous Corruption

Post by AsianGuy1137 Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:42 pm

This is a thread dedicated to two of my favorite decks of all time: Verz Rabbit Turbo and Sacred Xyz Turbo. One's pretty much all DARK and one's pretty much all LIGHT, hence the title. Aren't I clever? Anyway, my objective is to make a fun, semi-competitive, possibly a tier 2 deck. Of course, despite how pro I am, I'm not perfect and any feedback is appreciated.

-| DARK MATTER |-

Luminous Corruption H3qP9

-| MYTHIC DAWN |-

Luminous Corruption OXONF
AsianGuy1137
AsianGuy1137

Back to top Go down

Luminous Corruption Empty Re: Luminous Corruption

Post by Ash Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:58 pm

Consider Verz Salamandra for first? And I'd go with a 3rd Sabersaurus too imo. I'd probably drop Zahhak's for them.

I haven't really played Sacreds much so idk if I can help with that.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianGuy1137 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:01 am

I thought I did main a 3rd Sabersaurus... On my phone right now and a third of the deck is cut off. Not sure about Salamander. The monster line-up can spam Ophion pretty well.
AsianGuy1137
AsianGuy1137

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:30 am

Oh. Image is cut off slightly, didn't notice it earlier. The thing with Salamandra (imo), is that it's Verz + Dino, so it has flexibilty for Xyz's and has the ability to beef itself to get over Rai-Oh's and the likes, while simultaneously setting up targets for Leviair (even though OCG doesn't have Derpguide... or Evolzar Dolkka).

Also, I guess maybe Mind Control would be kinda nice if you don't already have it in the Main Deck.

Just a thought for Sacreds, have you tried Hawwa? I think it looks good, considering the ability to retrieve Kaust amongst others.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:36 am

Just realized Mythic Dawn O:

Luminous Corruption MythicDawn

Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:48 am

lolOblivionreference.
Anyways like Ash said Mind Control. And for Sacred and Verz Drop a bottomless for a Mirror Force? Never played with either one so IDK but it seems like it mould help. or if your that woried about the Evolkaiser's Divine Wrath?
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:52 am

I'd actually stray away from MForce - the sheer number of times it'll get eaten by Inzektors is unbelievable. I'd consider Fiendish Chain before Mirror/Bottomless/Prison, because of how effectively it slows down meta decks - Wind-Up/Inzektor/Agents are all to some degree hurt by Chain, more so than Bottomless or Mirror.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianGuy1137 Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:20 am

Fiendish Chain is something I try to stay away from. I can side against Inzektor/Agents pretty well. With my Sacred deck retrieving Kaust isn't really necessary with Xyz Reborn and the themed Salvage. With the amount of Xyz spam into Ptolemy, retrieving any monster from grave is pretty easy. Salamander's effect relies on having a Verz in grave making it just vanilla-like beater most of the time whereas my other monsters can Xyz pretty easily with another. Besides, Heliotrope is a respectable beater.
AsianGuy1137
AsianGuy1137

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum