LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolved & Locked

Go down

Resolved & Locked Empty Resolved & Locked

Post by Aquamarius Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:46 am

This thing is useless.
Interdimensional Swordwielder
Attrib: Wind
Type: Warrior/Effect
Level:4
Atk: 1700
Def: 1300
When this card is Normal Summoned, you can send the top 2 cards from your Deck to your Graveyard to remove from play the top card of your opponent's Deck.

First off, just like Plasma Captain, it's effect is unusable in Vortex. Secondly, even if it were, it'd still be pretty useless because frankly Vortex can usually RFG whatever you want and the RFG top of opponent's deck thing is just worthless. I suggest a complete revision.
Interdimensional Swordwielder
Attrib: Wind
Type: Warrior/Effect
Level:4
Atk: 1800
Def: 1300
When this card is targeted by a card effect or an attack, you can return 2 removed from play "Interdimensional" monsters to your Deck to remove this card from play until your next Standby Phase.

Increased ATK, and a fairly strong effect designed around Vortex. Using it allows you to return some Typhoon Masters or something so that you don't have to RFG anything you don't want to RFG, but you can't use it too much either because you'll run out. I think this is a good fix because Interdimensionals really could use some more viable monsters, they haven't got too many tricks and I personally don't like the idea of making a whole bunch of monsters so that they can't run out of Vortex fodder. After all, there's other stuff that need cards.
Aquamarius
Aquamarius

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum