LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banidragon, Galaxy Dragon, whatever you wanna call it.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Banidragon, Galaxy Dragon, whatever you wanna call it.  Empty Banidragon, Galaxy Dragon, whatever you wanna call it.

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:20 pm

|Galactic Disaster Overdragon|Dragon/Effect|Dark|8||3000|2300|You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 3 DARK or Dragon-Type monsters you control. At the end of the Damage Step, when this card attacked: You can pay 1000 Life Points and flip 3 of your monsters that are banished face-down; this card gains 1 additional attack. If this card destroyed a monster by battle and there a Spell/Trap Card in the same column as the destroyed monster: send that card to the Graveyard.|

|Spacial Enforcer Uberdragon|Dragon/Effect|Light|8||2700|2300|You can Special Summon this card by Tributing 3 LIGHT or Dragon-Type monsters you control. When Special Summoned this way: Banish up to 3 monsters from your Graveyard. If the combined ATK of all monster banished by this effect are equal to or more than the Combined ATK and DEF of this card: Destroy up to 5 cards your opponent controls. If this card is destroyed and send to the Graveyard: You can banish this card to target 1 of your Dragon-Type Monsters that are banished except "Spacial Enforcer Uberdragon"; Special Summon that Target.|

|Dimension Exiler Dragon|???|????|Dragon/Effect|Dark|4||1900|600|Once per turn: You can banish this card to target 1 Dragon-Type monster you control or in your Graveyard and 1 card your opponent controls; Banish them. During the End Phase, when this card is banished this way:Special Summon it.|

|Novastar Dragon|???|????|Dragon/Effect|Light|4||1800|700|If a Dragon-Type monster is banished from your hand, Field or Graveyard by a card effect while this card is banished: You can Special Summon this card. if this card is Summoned: you can banish 1 card from your hand. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Special Summoned by this effect: banish it.|

|Black Ecliptic Wyvern|???|????|Dragon/Effect|Dark|4|1700|800|When this card is banished: Target 1 card your opponent control: Banish it. During your Standby Phase: You can return this card to your Graveyard.|

|Exiled Hyren|???|????|Dragon/Effect|Dark|4|1600|900|If this card is banished by a card effect: You can banish 1 Level 4 or lower Dragon-Type monster, except "Exiled Hyren", from your Deck. When a Dragon-Type monster is banished except by the effect of this card; You can return this card to your Graveyard and draw 1.|

|Cosmic Warp Dragon|???|????|Dragon/Effect|Light|4|1500|1000|You can banish 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand, except "Cosmic Stream Dragon", and add this card to your hand from your Banished Pile. If this card is sent to the graveyard from the field: You can Special Summon 1 of your banished monsters that is Level 4 or lower.|

|Stardust Jammer|???|????|Trap Card|Trap card||Counter||| When an opponent's Spell, Trap, Spell/Trap effects is activated while you have 4 or more banished monsters: Negate the activation and if you do, destroy it.|

|Vortex Excursion|???|????|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||When a monster effect is activated: Negate the activation and if you do, banish it, then banish 1 Level 4 or higher monster you control.|

|Imprisoned Dimension Dragon|???|????|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|Dark|4||2000|1300|(Xyz) 2 Level 4 Dragon-Type monsters. Once per turn, during either players' turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Materials from this card; Until the End Phase, any of your opponent's cards would be sent to the Graveyard are banished instead. This card gains 100 ATK for each banished card.|

|Scattered Nebula Dragon|???|????|Dragon/Synchro/Effect|Light|4||2400|1000|(Xyz) 2 Level 4 Dragon-Type monsters. While it has Xyz Materials, either players; banished cards are negated. Once per turn, during either players' turn: You can detach all Xyz materials from this card to target 1 of your banished monsters; each monster your opponent controls lose ATK equal to the difference between its ATK and the ATK of the target. During the End phase of the turn when a monster(s) is banished: Attach 1 banished monster in your Banished Zone to this card.|

Last edited by Scheath666 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:25 am; edited 18 times in total
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Banidragon, Galaxy Dragon, whatever you wanna call it.  Empty Re: Banidragon, Galaxy Dragon, whatever you wanna call it.

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:07 am

I'm not even going to judge the cards. I'll judge them by their Names.

Well most of them are ok other than the fact of how quick they seem to setup but idk playtest them?
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Banidragon, Galaxy Dragon, whatever you wanna call it.  Empty Re: Banidragon, Galaxy Dragon, whatever you wanna call it.

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Bump this thread!!!

with few more cards, 1 mosnter and 2 Xyzs
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:02 pm

|Vortex Excursion|???|????|Trap Card|Trap|||||Negate the activation of
an Effect Monster's effect and banish it. Then banish 1 Level 4 or
higher monster you control. Your opponent can only activate Counter Trap
card in response to the activation of this card.|

What happens if you have no Level 4?

|Dimension Exiler Dragon|???|????|Dragon/Effect|Dark|4||1900|600|Once
per turn: You can target 1 Dragon-Type monster you control or in your
Graveyard and 1 card your opponent controls; Banish them. When this
face-up card on the field would be banished by a card effect: It is
destroyed instead.|

Hate being the one to bitch about high ATK...but I think 1850 would be suitable enough to parallel with the role of it's effect and avoid it running over everything that is meant to stop cards like it.

|Stardust Jammer|???|????|Trap Card|Trap card||Counter|||Activate while
you have 4 or more banished monsters . When an opponent's Spell, Trap,
Spell/Trap effects is activated: Negate the activation and destroy it.|

You could say "Negate the activation and/or effect(s) of an opponent's Spell/Trap Card and destroy it."

|Holy Disaster Dragon Shochraos|Dragon/Effect|Light|8||2500|2500|You can
Special Summon this card by Tributing 3 LIGHT or Dragon-Type monsters
you control. There can only be 1 face-up "Holy Dragon Disaster,
Shochraos" you control. When this card is Special Summoned Summoned:
banish up to 3 monsters from your Graveyard. If the combined ATK of all
monster banished by this effect are 5000 ATK or more: up to destroy 5
cards your opponent controls.|

I think you wrote this effect when you were half-asleep...Razz
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Darkest Hour wrote:
|Vortex Excursion|???|????|Trap Card|Trap|||||Negate the activation of
an Effect Monster's effect and banish it. Then banish 1 Level 4 or
higher monster you control. Your opponent can only activate Counter Trap
card in response to the activation of this card.|

What happens if you have no Level 4?

If there none, you cannot activate it. same idea as Dark world lightning as you can't play it if it was your only card and no other viable target in your hand.

Graveyard and 1 card your opponent controls; Banish them. When this
destroyed instead.|

Hate being the one to bitch about high ATK...but I think 1850 would be suitable enough to parallel with the role of it's effect and avoid it running over everything that is meant to stop cards like it.

So much for having each monster with 100 ATK and DEF apart. I rather add in more drawback tbh.

|Stardust Jammer|???|????|Trap Card|Trap card||Counter|||Activate while
you have 4 or more banished monsters . When an opponent's Spell, Trap,
Spell/Trap effects is activated: Negate the activation and destroy it.|

You could say "Negate the activation and/or effect(s) of an opponent's Spell/Trap Card and destroy it."

Meh I'm only following the wordings.

|Holy Disaster Dragon Shochraos|Dragon/Effect|Light|8||2500|2500|You can
Special Summon this card by Tributing 3 LIGHT or Dragon-Type monsters
you control. There can only be 1 face-up "Holy Dragon Disaster,
Shochraos" you control. When this card is Special Summoned Summoned:
banish up to 3 monsters from your Graveyard. If the combined ATK of all
monster banished by this effect are 5000 ATK or more: up to destroy 5
cards your opponent controls.|

I think you wrote this effect when you were half-asleep...Razz

My mind went like a broken record when i wrote this I guess Razz
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:26 pm

So much for having each monster with 100 ATK and DEF apart. I rather add in more drawback tbh.

Graveyard
and 1 card your opponent controls; Banish them. When this
destroyed instead.|

Well I mean, you don't actually lose much when you think of it in terms of card advantage, if you lose a card in the Graveyard and your opponent loses a card on the field, well, any card. I thought since it would have an effective measure to kill anything stronger than itself, along with being able to destroy it in battle, would be a bit too much.

Can't think of a drawback for you, so yeah. You'll have to come up with it since you know this card better than me.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 pm

maybe this:

per turn: You can banish this card to target 1 Dragon-Type monster you control or in your Graveyard and 1 card your opponent controls; Banish them. During the End Phase, If this card is banished this way: Special Summon this card from your Banish Zone. When this face-up card on the field would be banished by a card effect except by its own effect: It is destroyed instead.|

it's include itself temporarily. so you have 2 choice, use it to attack or use its effect and miss your chance of attacking with it.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:53 am

That makes it a little more better.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:39 pm

-sigh- bro -sigh- you didn't notaice my sarcasam did you Scheath? Here I'll spell it out for you in the meanist way possible then Change the names!!! It's bad enough their effects aren't exactally "Originial" but, then you barely changed their names too. It would be one thing if the other TCG wasn't popular and was dead/dieing but that isn't the case bro.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:44 pm

. It would be one thing if the other TCG wasn't popular and was dead/dieing but that isn't the case bro.
what other TCG?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:50 pm

cardfight vanguard i think
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Ash wrote:cardfight vanguard i think
Correct you are sir you get a cookie
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Artorias wrote:-sigh- bro -sigh- you didn't notaice my sarcasam did you Scheath? Here I'll spell it out for you in the meanist way possible then Change the names!!! It's bad enough their effects aren't exactally "Originial" but, then you barely changed their names too. It would be one thing if the other TCG wasn't popular and was dead/dieing but that isn't the case bro.

you didn't notice my rejection Razz
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Scheath666 wrote:
Artorias wrote:-sigh- bro -sigh- you didn't notaice my sarcasam did you Scheath? Here I'll spell it out for you in the meanist way possible then Change the names!!! It's bad enough their effects aren't exactally "Originial" but, then you barely changed their names too. It would be one thing if the other TCG wasn't popular and was dead/dieing but that isn't the case bro.

you didn't notice my rejection Razz

Oh Really now?
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm

But I might be considering, who knows.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:37 pm

pls do because for those who play CFV it will be a bit acward. Also Vortext Wyvern needs to be reworded for 1 small reason. It says "If this card is Banished" now that can refer to quite a few things for example, it just being in your banished pile sitting there can infinitly use it's effect. Even though I know what you ment pls word it to say when this card is banished
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:47 pm

WTF?! infinite use?!?!?!

only monsters are not referred are Dimension Exiler Dragon, Cosmic Warp Dragon, Imprisoned Dimension Dragon and Scattered nebula Dragon and all others are. this could take a long while for thinking up new names unless you have suggestions
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:48 pm

But aren't we allowed to submit almost-obvious rip-off cards anyway? I mean, I notice a ton of "oh this is from MTG" cards here.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:50 pm

and it's isn't dead card game either O.o
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:51 pm

Scheath666 wrote:and it's isn't dead card game either O.o

What is Cardfight Vanguard anyway? Is it anything like Magi Nation or Swordgirls?
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:55 pm

CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Hmmmm....seems interesting.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 pm

well it up to you to play it or not. I'm even tempted to buy card irl :S
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:10 pm

I might...depending on if I can find other people who like it.

And I will never buy another yugioh card ever again, now that I discovered konami's sick secret (rare).
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:15 pm

true but there still cards i need to get irl to complete my deck, although they're still cheap for me.

the cards for CFV isn't oddly all that expensive too but it might later on.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum