LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Essence (Needs LOTS of help, probably)

2 posters

Go down

Essence (Needs LOTS of help, probably) Empty Re: Essence (Needs LOTS of help, probably)

Post by Ash Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:10 am

Let's start with what needs to go.

- 3 Bunny Fighter (It's just... ick. Sure it's a beater, but it brings no advantage and puts your monsters in the wrong place.)

- 2 Dark Griphin (Well, it's a decent tech or a side option, but you don't need it @3 - it'll clog badly.)

- 1 Spell Raider (Kind of debatable. Running 3 seems cloggy, I'd cut 1.)

- 2 Essential Effort (Not many targets to be honest and even then, they aren't great. Raider doesn't want to be in your hand, and letting your opponent know you've got Griphin in hand is counter-productive. I'd neg both.)

Then:

+ 1 Chaneller (Good for searching things like Ice Lady and Lion post-synchro, and a beatstick. Why wasn't it @3 in the first place?)

+ 1 Lion of Jewel (Handy tuner, makes Drake Shadower plays easy.)

+3 Ampule (Searches almost every monster.)

+3 Transcending Curse of Forced Slumber (This thing is so useful and a staple imo. Self-replacing Book of Moon? yesplease.jpg)
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Essence (Needs LOTS of help, probably) Empty Re: Essence (Needs LOTS of help, probably)

Post by Insert Name Here Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:17 am

Ok, i gots those changes, I thought about -2 Scrap destruction for +2 Scrap Confusion, but im unsure about that change
Insert Name Here
Insert Name Here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum