LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythos - OmegaWave Set

2 posters

Go down

Mythos - OmegaWave Set Empty Mythos - OmegaWave Set

Post by OmegaWave Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:06 am

My Mythos archetype! Award winning! Custom Meta-Defining! Check em out!

Mythos Judgment
Type: Dragon/Synchro
Attribute: LIGHT
Level: 6
ATK/DEF: 2400/2000
Effect: 1 "Mythos" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner "Mythos" monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Destroy cards on the field equal to the number of "Mythos" cards you control. Once per turn, during your Main Phase: You can Normal Summon 1 "Mythos" monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set.

Mythos Lore Dragon
Type: Dragon/Synchro
Level: 5
ATK/DEF: 2000/1000
Effect: 1 "Mythos" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Once per turn: You can negate the activation of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster's Effect that targets this card and destroy it. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Special Summon 1 level 2 or lower "Mythos" monster from your Graveyard.

Mythos Magician
Type: Spellcaster/Synchro/Tuner
Attribute: DARK
Level: 2
ATK/DEF: 500/500
Effect: 1 "Mythos" Tuner + 1 non-Tuner "Mythos" monster
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. As long as you control a face-up "Mythos" monster other than "Mythos Magician"; This card cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

Mythos Assassin
Type: Warrior/Tuner
Attribute: EARTH
ATK/DEF: 100/100
Effect: If you control a face-up level 3 or lower "Mythos" monster other than "Mythos Assassin": You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or Graveyard). If this card was Special Summoned from the Graveyard with this effect: Banish it when it leaves the field.

Mythos Bladerunner
Type: Warrior
Level: 4
ATK/DEF: 1700/1100
Effect: When this card destroys a monster by battle: Add 1 level 2 or lower "Mythos" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Mythos Blastburn
Type: Warrior/Synchro
Attribute: FIRE
ATK/DEF: 2200/200
Effect: 1 "Mythos" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner FIRE monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: Inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each FIRE monster in your Graveyard. Once per turn, when a "Mythos" monster is Summoned: This card gains 300 ATK.

Mythos Chromus
ATK/DEF: 0/1000
Effect: FLIP: Draw 1 card for each "Mythos" monster you control, except this card.

Mythos Dragonrider
Level: 3
ATK/DEF: 1300/800
Effect: If you control a face-up level 4 or lower "Mythos" monster other than "Mythos Dragonrider": You can switch it to Defense Position and Special Summon this card from your hand.

Mythos General Drago
Type: Dragon
Level: 6
ATK/DEF: 2400/1000
Effect: If this card was Tribute Summoned by tributing a "Mythos" monster: Target 1 card your opponent controls and send it to the Graveyard.

Mythos Hotblood
Type: Pyro/Tuner
Level: 1
ATK/DEF: 200/200
Effect: If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for the Synchro Summon of a "Mythos" monster: The Synchro Summon of that monster cannot be negated.

Mythos Synergy
Type: Machine
Level: 1
ATK/DEF: 0/0
Effect: If this card was used as a Synchro Material Monster for a "Mythos" Synchro Monster: Return this card to the Deck and draw 1 card. If this card was used as a Synchro Material Monster for a Synchro Monster other than a "Mythos" monster: That monster is treated as a "Mythos" monster while face-up.

Mythos Unisprite
Type: Fairy
Level:1
ATK/DEF: 100/0
Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Mythos" monster from your hand.

Mythos Wolfblade
Type: Beast-Warrior
ATK/DEF: 2000/800
Effect: When a "Mythos" monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: You can discard 1 card to Special Summon this card from your hand.

Mythos Librarian
Type: Spellcaster/Synchro
Level: 3
ATK/DEF: 1000/1000
Effect: 1 "Mythos" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can send 2 "Mythos" monsters from your Deck to your Graveyard to add 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Mythos Knight
Type: Warrior/Tuner
Level: 4
ATK/DEF: 1500/1500
Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned: Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard.

Faith Buster
Spell Card
Effect: Send 1 "Mythos" monster you control to the Graveyard. Destroy 1 card on the field.

Final Telling
Trap Card
Effect: Activate when your opponent declares an attack while you have a "Mythos" Synchro Monster in your Graveyard. Banish 1 "Mythos" Synchro Monster from your Graveyard and negate the attack. Then, add 1 "Mythos" monster from your Graveyard to your hand whose ATK is less than the ATK of the banished monster.

Dusting Off the Book
Spell Card
Effect: Add 1 "Mythos" Tuner monster from your Deck to your hand. Then send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard.

Broken Bindings
Quick-Play Spell Card
Effect: Target 1 "Mythos" Synchro Monster on the field. Return it to the Extra Deck and draw 1 card.

Mythos Nidhogg
Type: Dragon
Level: 7
ATK/DEF: ?/0
Effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can only be Special Summoned from your hand by banishing 2 "Mythos" monsters from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned: Target 1 monster your opponent controls. This card's ATK becomes equal to the ATK to the targeted monster +100. When the targeted monster leaves the field: Return this card to your hand. You can only Special Summon "Mythos Nidhogg" once per turn.

OmegaWave

Back to top Go down

Mythos - OmegaWave Set Empty Re: Mythos - OmegaWave Set

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:02 am

hmmm another Synchro Heavy Archtype....I'm cool with them and honestly can see why they got an award. TBH this archtype means I'll have to step up my card making game here. And with me trying to make a Beast, ect. Tiered I will have my word cut out for me here. But anyways I look forward to going aginst them Great job.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum