LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANoTHER'S EMOTiON

2 posters

Go down

ANoTHER'S EMOTiON Empty ANoTHER'S EMOTiON

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:17 am

Knight of the Forbidden Vow
Lv 7
Warrior
Earth
Atk-2200
Def-2300
Effect-This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand. Once per turn you send 1 Equip Spell you control to the Graveyard select 1 card on the field and send it to the Graveyard. This card can be equipped with any Equip Spell card regardless of conditions and or restrictions.

Rose of the Hidden Sanctuary
Lv 8
Plant
Fire
Atk-2300
Def-2300
Effect- You may Tribute Summon this card with only 1 monster. If you do that monster must be a Fire-attribute Plant-type monster. Once per turn during the turn a Spell card is activated you must banish 1 Plant-type monster from either your Graveyard or your side of the field and negate that cards effect. The negated card is sent to the bottom of the owners deck. During your opponents End Phase if this cards effect was not used inflict 300 points of damge to your opponents life points and incress the atk and def of all other Plants on the field by 200. You can only control 1 "Rose of the Hidden Sanctuary".

just a few random ideas let me know if you think these would help out reset.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

ANoTHER'S EMOTiON Empty Re: ANoTHER'S EMOTiON

Post by Illgresi Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:09 pm

I like Knight of the Forbidden Vow, but I'm a little curious how you would Special Summon it?
Rose seems a tad too strong to me when played in a FIRE Plants Deck. Also I'm not sure if I understood its effect completely as you meant it...
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum