LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dislike giving titles to topics :[

3 posters

Go down

I dislike giving titles to topics :[ Empty I dislike giving titles to topics :[

Post by Illgresi Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:49 pm

|Star Snatcher|??|????|Fairy/Effect|Light|1||0|400|During either player’s turn, you can discard this card to target 1 monster on the field: Its Level becomes 1, until the End Phase.|

|Recovery Room|??|????|Spell Card|Spell||Continuous|||When a Tribute Summoned monster you control is destroyed and would be sent to the Graveyard, you can discard 1 card to return it to your hand instead.|

|Vicious Velociraptor|??|????|Dinosaur/Effect|Earth|4||1800|1200|This card inflicts Piercing Damage. When this card destroys and opponent’s monster by battle, place 1 Vicious Counter on this card. You can remove 1 Vicious Counter from this card and select 1 card on the field: Change its Battle Position.|
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

I dislike giving titles to topics :[ Empty Re: I dislike giving titles to topics :[

Post by DIGITAL Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:01 pm

Recovery room looks incredibly slow, but hey it's MORE Dino support xD
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

I dislike giving titles to topics :[ Empty Re: I dislike giving titles to topics :[

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Personally I say make it so Raptor can have a max amount of counters such as 2 or 3, but then agin that's just me, also weren't good effect monster supposed to have 1600 atk or less? If they were level 4
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down