LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I heard you like milling, so let me help you with that.

2 posters

Go down

I heard you like milling, so let me help you with that.   Empty I heard you like milling, so let me help you with that.

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:23 pm

|Assimibon|???|????|Psychic/Effect|Dark|3||1200|800|When this card is attacked; send the top cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard equal to this card's level. If a monster is sent to the Graveyard this effect, this card is not destroyed in that battle.|

|Psyche Breaker|???|????|Psychic/Effect|Dark|4||1600|1300|When this card attacks or is attacked; send the top cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard equal to this card's level, and if you do, this card gains 100 AtK and DEF for each monster sent this way.| 

|Overmindriver|???|????|Psychic/Effect|Dark|5|1900|1100|Cannot be Normal Summon/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from for hand) during the turn a card(s) is sent from the top of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard. You can only Special Summon 1 " " per turn. Once per turn: You can discard 1 card; send the top cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard equal to this card's level. if 2 or more monsters sent to the Graveyard by this effect: You can target up to the number of monsters you control equal to the amount of the sent monsters; increase their levels by 1 and they gain 200 ATK and DEF.|
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

I heard you like milling, so let me help you with that.   Empty Re: I heard you like milling, so let me help you with that.

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:41 am

Assimibon could use a Level increasing effect to increase it's effectiveness, maybe just a minor one.

Psyche Breaker is fine although it's milling effect is a bit weak since it's tied to monsters only.

Overminddriver is amazing,
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

I heard you like milling, so let me help you with that.   Empty Re: I heard you like milling, so let me help you with that.

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:12 pm

Darkest Hour wrote:Assimibon could use a Level increasing effect to increase it's effectiveness, maybe just a minor one.

Psyche Breaker is fine although it's milling effect is a bit weak since it's tied to monsters only.

Overminddriver is amazing,
it may be a bit weak, then Psi-Station occurred me, I just made this on the spot and at the same time, a level restriction is suggestive. 

|Overmind Simulation|???|????|Spell Card|spell|||||Pay 1000 Life Points; add 1 Level 4 or lower Psychic-Type from your Deck to your hand. If the monster added to your hand by this effect is Summoned this turn; increase its Level by 1 and it gains 300 ATK and DEF. You can only activate 1 "Overmind Simulation" per turn.|

I did think of SS from hand spell and get the boosts, but it might not be that good.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down