LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Tech-" animals, just like animals, but machinier

3 posters

Go down

"Tech-" animals, just like animals, but machinier Empty "Tech-" animals, just like animals, but machinier

Post by Illgresi Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:45 pm

|Tech-B Tiger|1|TECH|Machine/Effect|Earth|4||1800|1300|During either player’s turn, you can banish this card and 1 “Tech-“ monster from your hand or field to activate one of the following effects, based on the banished monster: • Tech-B: Draw 1 card. If it is a “Tech-“ monster, you can banish it. • Tech-I: Special Summon 1 “Tech-I” monster from your Deck or hand. • Tech-R: Both players select 1 card in their hands and banish it.|

|Tech-B Koala|2|TECH|Machine/Effect|Earth|3||0|2000|This card can only be banished once per turn. You can banish this card to Special Summon 1 “Tech-“ monster from your hand and have it gain ATK equal to this card’s original ATK. That monster is removed from play when battle damage is inflicted in a battle involving that card. You can banish 1 “Tech-“ monster you control to Special Summon this banished card. Your opponent can discard 1 card to negate this card’s Special Summon and destroy it.|

|Tech-I Bee|3|TECH|Machine/Effect|Wind|3||1200|700|This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can banish this card to Special Summon 1 banished “Tech-“ monster and have it gain the following effect: “This card can attack your opponent directly”. When a “Tech-“ monster inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can return this banished card to the Deck to add 1 “Tech-“ card from your Deck to your hand, except “Tech-I Bee”.|

|Tech-I Moth|4|TECH|Machine/Effect|Wind|1||0|0|When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a “Tech-“ monster, look at your opponents hand and select 1 monster; Special Summon it to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position. If you do, switch control of this card. When this card is destroyed, banish it.|

|Tech-R Crocodile|5|TECH|Machine/Effect|Water|6||2300|1900|You can only control 1 “Tech-R Crocodile”. When this card is banished: Special Summon it. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 of your banished “Tech-“ monsters.|

|Tech-R Turtle|6|TECH|Machine/Effect|Water|3||0|2100|During either player’s turn, if you control no monsters, you can banish this card in your hand to Special Summon 1 of your banished “Tech-“ monsters in face-up Defense Position. When this card is banished this way, if you control no monsters, during either player’s turn, you can Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position.|
Illgresi
Illgresi

Back to top Go down

"Tech-" animals, just like animals, but machinier Empty Re: "Tech-" animals, just like animals, but machinier

Post by DIGITAL Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:12 am

Tiger: Where do you banish it from?  I understand the second one is from Hand or Field, but where is Tiger supposed to be? I think it's effects are balanced, but Tech-B seems kinda pointless. I don't see why you would want to banish it...

Koala: Okay wha tif this card is supposed to be banished by card effect? what happens? I would change it so it's effect that activates when banished can only happen once per turn. Otherwise good.

Bee: This card can attack your opponent directly. -to- You can shuffle 1 Banished "Tech-" monster to your Graveyard to have this monster attack your opponent directly. I think it helps it from being abused. Goo.

Moth: Too strong... Idk how to fix it, but not good.

Crocodile: Only requiring 1 tribute seems too small. I'd make it level 7 to balance it a little more.

Turtle: Very nice
DIGITAL
DIGITAL

Back to top Go down

"Tech-" animals, just like animals, but machinier Empty Re: "Tech-" animals, just like animals, but machinier

Post by Anime Girl References Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:50 am

Favorites ones are Koala and Tiger. Nothing wrong with them that I see.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum