LCCG Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anniversary Pack

+8
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
Aquamarius
Ash
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
DIGITAL
lifespark
Seattleite
Leo
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anniversary Pack  - Page 2 Empty Re: Anniversary Pack

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Tue May 10, 2011 11:56 am

Oh I see

ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Tue May 10, 2011 5:01 pm

lifespark wrote:
Alfred wrote:First of all, it's a Warrior with an Earth attribute. That makes it searchable. Second of all, you can use All Hallow's Eve to make it return TWO CARDS from the field to the hand. It's a Level 1 with 200 ATK. It needs restrictions to make it balanced.

Sarcasm doesn't really work well over the internet...

The problem with the card is that you can destroy 2 cards at no cost whatsoever. Just throw the Preacher in defense mode, and that's enough to clear out two of the opponent's cards, as well as block an attack like any other monster would. There are no conditions, no costs, no catches. It's just free super destruction. On top of that, it doesn't say when destroyed by an opponent's card, and it doesn't even say when destroyed. Removed from the field is one of the easiest triggers possible, because no only does it involve destruction and tributing, but also being returned to the hand. Every time it goes back to your hand, its effect triggers, and you've got a chance to reuse it. You don't even need some specific card to return a monster.

another word it's too perfect that is must be... DESTROYED D:

EDIT: Sarcasm can still work well if it make you laugh but this is the worst sarcasm thus liable to make me laugh either :/ well sorry i have a laughing fits in sarcasm so if it's didin't make me laugh then it's either not sarcasm or eternally the worst...
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred Tue May 10, 2011 6:14 pm

.:Infection Rebirth:. wrote:
lifespark wrote:
Alfred wrote:First of all, it's a Warrior with an Earth attribute. That makes it searchable. Second of all, you can use All Hallow's Eve to make it return TWO CARDS from the field to the hand. It's a Level 1 with 200 ATK. It needs restrictions to make it balanced.

The problem with the card is that you can destroy 2 cards at no cost whatsoever. Just throw the Preacher in defense mode, and that's enough to clear out two of the opponent's cards, as well as block an attack like any other monster would. There are no conditions, no costs, no catches. It's just free super destruction. On top of that, it doesn't say when destroyed by an opponent's card, and it doesn't even say when destroyed. Removed from the field is one of the easiest triggers possible, because no only does it involve destruction and tributing, but also being returned to the hand. Every time it goes back to your hand, its effect triggers, and you've got a chance to reuse it. You don't even need some specific card to return a monster.

EDIT: Sarcasm can still work well if it make you laugh but this is the worst sarcasm thus liable to make me laugh either :/ well sorry i have a laughing fits in sarcasm so if it's didin't make me laugh then it's either not sarcasm or eternally the worst...

I'm not being funny, I'm using it to demonstrate a point.

How about:

|Preacher of Justice|0|XXXX|Warrior/Effect|Light|1|200|100|FLIP: This card cannot be Tributed. When this card is destroyed, destroy 2 cards on the field.|

Alfred

Back to top Go down

Post by CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight Wed May 11, 2011 6:44 am

Alfred wrote:
.:Infection Rebirth:. wrote:
lifespark wrote:

I'm not being funny, idiot, I'm using it to demonstrate a point.

How about:

|Preacher of Justice|0|XXXX|Warrior/Effect|Light|1|200|100|FLIP: This card cannot be Tributed. When this card is destroyed, destroy 2 cards on the field.|

destroying general cards still strong unless you specify a card type in inconvenient position.

it's Laughing FITS, meaning regardless of whether it's funny or not.
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight
CNo.101 S.H.Death Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by lifespark Wed May 11, 2011 8:53 am

Alfred wrote:

I'm not being funny, idiot, I'm using it to demonstrate a point.

How about:

I think it's will be a good compromise. ^_^
You can take out the 'cannot be tributed' part since tributing it won't trigger its effect.

I don't really like asking people to change the cards they worked hard to create, but I think it's better in the long run if I say something if I think something could be abused enough that it would cause problems for the card game, even if you didn't make it for it to be abused like that. I know it can sometimes be hard getting balanced custom cards to stay balanced when combined with hundreds of other custom cards. Sorry if I made you mad. ^_^

lifespark

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Wed May 11, 2011 1:26 pm

Edited alfred's post (no insults).
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Anniversary Pack  - Page 2 Empty It's time

Post by ALiCE'S EMOTiON Sun May 15, 2011 2:31 am

Super Rare [I have a pic for it]
|1 x1|??|????|Machine/Effect|Dark|1||0|0|If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard all non-"x1" monsters in the Graveyard and removed from play pile are treated as Tuner monsters as long as this card is in the Graveyard.|

Super Rare [I have a pic for it]
|2 x1|??|????|Machine/Effect|Dark|2||1000|0|As long as this card remains in face-up attack postion your opponent cannot Normal Summon or Special Summon Tuner monsters.|

and you should already know what follows but I changed some of them so they aren't as cheating any more. And they will most likely be too slow to make a difference.
ALiCE'S EMOTiON
ALiCE'S EMOTiON

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomtekorv Mon May 16, 2011 4:33 am

Super Rares/secrets:

|Death Curse|?|XXXX|Spell Card|Spell|||||Remove 10 cards in your Graveyard from play. Inflict 600 damage to your opponent for each card on their side of the field.|

|Jetblast Dragon|?|XXXX|Dragon/Effect|Wind|4||1400|0|You can Special Summon this card from your hand when your opponent activates a Spell Card. If your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card during their Battle Phase, this card can attack directly during your next Battle Phase. This card is unaffected by Trap Cards.|

Rares/secrets:

|Trick Question|?|XXXX|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Pay 1000 Life Points. Your opponent either discards 2 cards or removes from play 3 cards in their Graveyard.|

|Dark Wish|?|XXXX|Fiend/Effect|Dark|1||0|0|When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can send 1 Level 2 or lower DARK monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.|

|Shameful Artist|?|XXXX|Warrior/Synchro/Effect|Earth|5||2050|1650|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If a monster you control would be attacked, you can change the attack target to this card instead. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can add 1 Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Set that card until your next turn.|

|Analyze Droid|?|XXXX|Machine/Effect|Light|3||1000|1000|During your opponent's Draw Phase, your opponent must reveal the card that they drew. Then, you can reveal the top card of your Deck. If that card was the same type of card as your opponent's drawn card (Spell, Trap or Monster), your opponent discards that card. Then, place your card at the bottom of your Deck.|

Ehh... Don't know if any of them are good or even descent.

Tomtekorv

Back to top Go down

Post by Seattleite Mon May 16, 2011 9:23 am

Most are alright. 2 things: Trick Question shouldn't be a Counter, and Dark Wish misses the timing pretty much all the time, would be better as mandatory IMO.
Seattleite
Seattleite
Admin

http://duelportal.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Anime Girl References Sun May 22, 2011 11:34 am

Super Rare
|Moroi|?|XXXX|Zombie/Effect|WATER|3||1450|1100| You can remove from play 1 Zombie-type monster from your hand or Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard or Hand. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, or by a card effect that specifically designates a Zombie-type monster as a target, you can decrease the ATK of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls by 500, and increase your Life Points by 500.

Super Rare
|Wight Whispermaid|?|XXXX|Zombie/Effect|LIGHT|4||1600|0| Up to 3 times per turn, when a Zombie-type Monster is Special Summoned from the Graveyard to your side of the field, draw 1 card. When your opponent selects this card as an attack target, you can pay 800 Life Points to negate the attack.

|Red Moon Rabisu|?|XXXX|Zombie/Effect|DARK|4||1900|0| When this card inflicts battle damage to the opponent's life points, increase your Life Points by the same amount. When this card is removed from play, you can Special Summon it during your Standby Phase.

Secret Rare
|Lichwyrm, Harbinger of Blight|?|XXXX|Zombie/Effect|FIRE|8||2500|0| This card can only be Special Summoned by card effects that designate Zombie-type monsters as targets. This card is also treated as Dragon-type. Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects: ● Special Summon 1 of your removed from play Zombie-type monsters. ● Remove from play 2 Zombie-type monsters in your Graveyard to destroy 2 cards on the field. ● Discard 1 card to send up to 3 Zombie-type monsters from your deck to the Graveyard.

Secret Rare
|Maiden of the Nightshade|?|XXXX|Zombie/Effect|LIGHT|6||2400|0| When your opponent activates a card effect that would destroy 1 or more Zombie-type monsters on the field, you can Tribute this card to negate the activation of that card and destroy it. Special Summon this card during the End Phase.

Secret Rare
|Churel Wightwisp|?|XXXX|Zombie/Effect|EARTH|2||200|0| When a Zombie-type monster you control battles with an opponent's monster, you can discard this card during the Damage Step to increase that Zombie-type Monster's ATK by 1000 during the Battle Phase only.
Anime Girl References
Anime Girl References

http://www.itjustbugsme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum